[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
@nangfah Nope. I wouldn't be angry, unless I felt you were bashing the actor and not their character. If I disagreed with your critique of the actor's character, I would reply back to you, stating my opinion on why I disagree, but in a respectful way.

For example, many people critiqued Kim's character in here saying that at times she was spoiled, annoying, bratty, etc. I was never once offended, because they're only referring to her character. And I actually agree with them on that. Praao WAS spoiled, annoying and bratty at times. But she changed towards the end. Every character in here had their flaws, even Non.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Did someone mention Anne doesnt has any project/lack of project/didnt get any offer or bla bla bla bla here or what?? Im lazy to scroll up and read those comment...

Just wanna say,i become anne's huge fans since 6 yrs ago and frankly speaking, it suck to be her fan!! Because she's the one that only accept 1-2 lakorn/yr.. So as her fans, its so suffering to know her next project.. She's a person that care more bout quality than quantity. Well, yeah some of the lakorn might not has a quality like Chaleuy Suk but her acting never failed me..
She misssed 6 project with Peter.. That just Peter.. What about the other.. Nang Rai Sai Lab, Mam Gaem Daeng.. Jam Leuy Ruk.. Matjurat See Nampueng... she got an offer here and there...even like now she only has 1 lakorn / yr or 1 lakorn/2 yr,she stil center of attention.. Still Princess of Ent.

Ok... I think its enough for now... See u guys (anne's fans) on Anne's next project (hopefully Raeng Ruk/Prommajaree See Dum)... bye..

P/s : i did enjoy the finale episode mak mak...

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Anonymous95 said:
@Phatman Haha. It's not? What's the main reason? :coverlaf:

And yes! Suer is not going to disappoint us! :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1:

Yup. Hehe. As much as I love my nang'ek and pra'ek, and wish they have all the screen time they can get (necessary screen time that is), if the lakorn is very well-written I can care less about how little screen time they get. ARO is overall a horribly-written lakorn that include TOO MANY unnecessary scenes, that's the main reason I don't like it. I love AP's interactions in here, but even I was frustrated with the overwhelming unnecessary intimate screen time they got. For example Saya sleeping on the same couch as Boss and sharing an intimate moment because there's a storm outside or Saya staying with Boss because her condo burnt down leading to a cascade of intimate BossSaya scenes. I like each of those individual scenes because they were all very well acted out, but they just weren't really necessary, some of them at least. Haha. See, I'm not bias. HAHA.

I don't wanna get too hyped up for Suer because that's what I said about YLC and ARO. HAHA. Look what resulted? Both were lackluster's! 

eiza_omar

sarNie Egg
My opinion regarding ABO (I am not a diehard fan of Anne, Peter, Kim and Mark) :)

- I think Peter is not the lead...the lead are Anne, Mark n Kim. Or all 4 are the leads.
- I still think the ending is too abrupt and not realistic. I want to see more about how Boss confront Saya and also how Saya falling for Boss.
- I still don't like how Pranon faces his love issues. One moment u just breakup, then u fall for Prao even b4 u think that she is ur AbbRuk. After that u breakup without even listen to Prao's side of story. Then you run to ur AbbRuk and lucky it was Saya. So u now bf/gf with Saya.
- Saya also falls for the Boss and because of misunderstanding, she went back to Pranon. She didn't confront Boss at all.
- Saya knows that Prao love Pranon. Instead of advice Pranon and tell Pranon to solve the PraoNon issue, she just want Pranon for herself.
- ABO...i love Lipda in here. I don't see him as playboy at all since the story don't show it. It only show how he really care about his friend and her son. He cares for Saya and her grandma. He cares about Prao. He wants to see his love one happy even though it means that he has to sacrifice his love.
- MK kissing should look real since they are lover...hahahahahahahaha. I think they might practice it every day :)

I am not a native Thai speaker but i watch live streaming ABO last night. Chan chob ABO. Khob Khun Mak Mak to all friends in this forum. Jumpa di forum AnanKim :)

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
eiza said:
My opinion regarding ABO (I am not a diehard fan of Anne, Peter, Kim and Mark) :)

- I think Peter is not the lead...the lead are Anne, Mark n Kim. Or all 4 are the leads.

No, he's not lead lol even though he's Anne's pra'ek. But the opening credit shows Mark first and the lakorn magazine only has Peter a coin size on the cover. lol Yea, so it very poor timing for Peter and Anne to work with Mark and Kim in here. I feel bad for people, but this is pretty much a Mark and Kim lakorn. lol

Honestly though I think Anne was generous to Peter lol Initially, I thought Peter wasn't going to be in here at all bc from the book, he was a supporting character that admires Anne. I actually thought Peter had more scenes with Anne than the book itself. lol

I can't find a bigger size lakorn poster but you do see how small Peter is on the cover compared to Mark. And Anne is still in the background to Kim. lol

Eiza, I cannot like your comment despite how badly I want to because I have used up ALL my likes. lol :(

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lady Dila said:
Did someone mention Anne doesnt has any project/lack of project/didnt get any offer or bla bla bla bla here or what?? Im lazy to scroll up and read those comment...

Just wanna say,i become anne's huge fans since 6 yrs ago and frankly speaking, it suck to be her fan!! Because she's the one that only accept 1-2 lakorn/yr.. So as her fans, its so suffering to know her next project.. She's a person that care more bout quality than quantity. Well, yeah some of the lakorn might not has a quality like Chaleuy Suk but her acting never failed me..
She misssed 6 project with Peter.. That just Peter.. What about the other.. Nang Rai Sai Lab, Mam Gaem Daeng.. Jam Leuy Ruk.. Matjurat See Nampueng... she got an offer here and there...even like now she only has 1 lakorn / yr or 1 lakorn/2 yr,she stil center of attention.. Still Princess of Ent.

Ok... I think its enough for now... See u guys (anne's fans) on Anne's next project (hopefully Raeng Ruk/Prommajaree See Dum)... bye..

P/s : i did enjoy the finale episode mak mak...

I figured you would since AP got all those sweet scenes. I didn't even watch their scenes. That's how frustrated I was HAHA. I know. What a die-hard Anne fan I am huh? HAHA.

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
eiza said:

- I still think the ending is too abrupt and not realistic. I want to see more about how Boss confront Saya and also how Saya falling for Boss.
- I still don't like how Pranon faces his love issues. One moment u just breakup, then u fall for Prao even b4 u think that she is ur AbbRuk. After that u breakup without even listen to Prao's side of story. Then you run to ur AbbRuk and lucky it was Saya. So u now bf/gf with Saya.
- Saya also falls for the Boss and because of misunderstanding, she went back to Pranon. She didn't confront Boss at all.
- Saya knows that Prao love Pranon. Instead of advice Pranon and tell Pranon to solve the PraoNon issue, she just want Pranon for herself.
- ABO...i love Lipda in here. I don't see him as playboy at all since the story don't show it. It only show how he really care about his friend and her son. He cares for Saya and her grandma. He cares about Prao. He wants to see his love one happy even though it means that he has to sacrifice his love.
- MK kissing should look real since they are lover...hahahahahahahaha. I think they might practice it every day :)

I am not a native Thai speaker but i watch live streaming ABO last night. Chan chob ABO. Khob Khun Mak Mak to all friends in this forum. Jumpa di forum AnanKim :)
You share the same views as me about this lakorn. There were many things that we though it lack of. But overrall, it did great to compare with other lakorns out there and important is that Thai people enjoy it.
See you in MLM topic^^

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
eiza said:

hahahahaha  :drools:  :drools:

I don't doubt it. LOL :dance1:  :pervie:  :bhehe:  :heart:  :loool:  :loool:  :loool:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
@Phatman Haha. Yeah, I understand. Actually, I have a confession to make...I stopped watching this halfway through. :hide:

Suer looks promising though! Hopefully it doesn't disappoint you! :yes: I know it won't disappoint me! :bhehe:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Anonymous95 said:
@Phatman Haha. Yeah, I understand. Actually, I have a confession to make...I stopped watching this halfway through. :hide:

Suer looks promising though! Hopefully it doesn't disappoint you! :yes: I know it won't disappoint me! :bhehe:

WHAT!  :smack: Haha. JK.   I should've too.  :p

I hope so.... :nailbiter:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Ratings for Feb 16 - 19.

ARO:

Epi.  13  -  4.7
Epi.  14  -  6.1

Bang Rajun:

Epi. 12  -  5.9
Epi. 13  -  6.8

@phatman,

Thai viewers shared the same sentiments with you.   ARO started out promising and received good buzz.  The ratings were supposed to go up as the story progressed; however, ARO's ratings stayed the same and even went down.   I read Thai comments and they said ARO was very well promoted but the ratings were still low.   I'm surprised with the low rating of episode 13 and then people just tuned in to see the climax and the ending.

phatman said:
Anyone know all the ratings??? I just wanna update ARO's wiki page. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Vimalee said:
Ratings for Feb 16 - 19.

ARO:

Epi.  13  -  4.7
Epi.  14  -  6.1

Bang Rajun:

Epi. 12  -  5.9
Epi. 13  -  6.8

@phatman,

Thai viewers shared the same sentiments with you.   ARO started out promising and received good buzz.  The ratings were supposed to go up as the story progressed; however, ARO's ratings stayed the same and even went down.   I read Thai comments and they said ARO was very well promoted but the ratings were still low.   I'm surprised with the low rating of episode 13 and then people just tuned in to see the climax and the ending.

Thanks for the ratings!! Well, at least Thai viewers weren't drawn to just the intimate scenes. Haha. I guess you can say ARO was a moderate success. 

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Wow...did I miss something? Why get so sensitive over criticism over ficticious characters? It's not worth it. Let's just keep it friendly & fun.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Agreed with you, but people were expecting it to do better because of the four popular actors and actresses and a romantic comedy genre generally are doing well.

phatman said:

Thanks for the ratings!! Well, at least Thai viewers weren't drawn to just the intimate scenes. Haha. I guess you can say ARO was a moderate success. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Vimalee said:
Agreed with you, but people were expecting it to do better because of the four popular actors and actresses and a romantic comedy genre generally are doing well.

I'm guilty. I expected it to be a hit. Haha.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
For a romantic comedy genre, ARO is a hit in my book haha! All characters had their flaws, but that was a good thing. They're not perfect. I didn't feel like one couple outshine the other. Saya was and is the main character to me.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
The ratings for CH7 are always higher than CH3.   CH7 has been airing lakorns for a very long time and CH3 are relatively new compared to CH7.   I think people are comfortable watching something their family have grown up with.  CH3 target audiences are in Bangkok (Pop. 8 millions) and CH7 are in provinces (Pop. 60 million?)

Ratings are not important to us viewers but they are very important to the advertisers who pay big bucks to reach the widest viewers to see their products. 

Nangfah11 said:

funny how these ratings are generated though bc if you go to CH3 official youtube page, ARO has the highest view. Over 700K+ view per full episode. I never understood how these "ratings" are calculated lol it means nothing to me.

As long as the acting is rawr and the lakorn delivers quality. Rating to me is nothing, but that's just my opinion. lol BC most ch7 lakorns are not worth watching to me, but their ratings supposedly do better and I just shake my head in disbelief. lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Vimalee said:
The ratings for CH7 are always higher than CH3.   CH7 has been airing lakorns for a very long time and CH3 are relatively new compared to CH7.   I think people are comfortable watching something their family have grown up with.  CH3 target audiences are in Bangkok (Pop. 8 millions) and CH7 are in provinces (Pop. 60 million?)

Ratings are not important to us viewers but they are very important to the advertisers who pay big bucks to reach the widest viewers to see their products. 

Yup. Totally. Haha.