[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

June Pearl

sarNie Juvenile
Aaawwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They're all so cute. I'm so in love with AP, hahahaa. The feeling is just like a boom, i think i have a heart attack. Can't express it by words . Woooohooooo !! :bravo:  :bravo:  :bravo:  :clap:  :thumbup:

Anne is in Japan now, she did a great job. Hope she will come back soon to watch the lakorn with us...haha  :woot2:  :popcorn:

:thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:  Posts are so funny. 

tinah

sarNie Coma
Wahh the mv was super duper cute! Both couple has many lovey dovey scenes. I can't wait for AP! Love the scene when anne sat on his lap n gave him.a kiss on the cheeks. Wish she had some of those scenes with tik

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
sorry for re-post but i can't get enough of this pic  :drool:  :drool:  :drool:  :drool:
especially with this close up how he grump her head and how she try to cover her self  is soo hot when i will watch this scene i will defiantly   :faint:

tinah said:
Wahh the mv was super duper cute! Both couple has many lovey dovey scenes. I can't wait for AP! Love the scene when anne sat on his lap n gave him.a kiss on the cheeks. Wish she had some of those scenes with tik
this's for you  :p

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
MK in the bts of the special scoop they did for abb ruk online soooo cute :ghehe:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVmMlXPqRlA

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Awww. Anne and Peter are so adorable together. I'm glad they showed us more scenes of them because I was starting to get a little worried that Peter will be omitted and placed in the corner the whole time. Lol. He's already in the corner for every magazine and promotion poster.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Translated Synopsis of ARO from Manager
It all began when Pranon (Mark), a young and handsome 25 year old man, applied for a marketing position at Narapat Estate Company.  He was being interviewed by Awatsaya (Anne), the manager of the marketing division.  Awatsaya is 30 years old. Due to her strict personality and old-fashioned persona, everyone at the company gave her the nickname of the four-eyed venomous snake since she also wears glasses. This made Pranon very tense and nervous to be interviewed by her.  However, what he did not know was that Awatsaya was just as nervous. Although she may look strict and uptight on the outside, her heart was fluttering on the inside as she realized that Pranon was the knight in shining armor that she had been searching for over a year. Pranon had saved her life when she had gotten into a car accident a year ago. But Pranon did not remember who she was. Awatsaya, on the other hand, remembers the incident clearly. Having Pranon come work at the same company brought joy to her life each time she saw his face. She was so interested in Pranon that she did not take any  interest in Lipda (Peter), the owner of Narapat Estate who has captured the hearts of all the young women throughout the country.  To Awatsaya, Lipda was just another playboy who liked to annoy her in every way possible, but what she did not know was that Lipda had secretly fallen in love with her for the past five years, but he was too afraid to tell her.  AWWWW. Love Peter's character already!  :dance1: 

The situation had gotten even more problematic when Prip-Praao (Kim), a rich, beautiful, and smart young woman, who had graduated with her master's in financing from Boston, came to also apply for a position at the company. She was Pranon's biggest competitor.  Lipda had the two competing against each other and Prip-Praao always had the upper hand because she knew more than Pranon in everything. This made Pranon very stressed out, but Awatsaya was always there to help him. This triggered her to dislike Prip-Praao a bit.

Awatsaya  would secretly admire Pranon at his desk each day at work. She noticed that he was often sad. Out of concern, she wanted to know what was bothering Pranon so she found a way to speak to him via a chat program under the alias of "Khun Aep Ruk" (Secret Admirer). She found that Pranon had recently gone through a heartbreak.  Awatsaya tried her best to be there for him and give him support, knowing that he would never believe that his secret admirer is the same person as his strict and  uptight boss.

Pranon wanted to know who the secret admirer he was talking to was. Rut, his close friend and co-worker, thinks that it may be Prip-Praao since she came to work at the company at the same time as Pranon and has a cheerful personality similar to "Khun Aep Ruk." Everyone else was curious to know who the secret admirer was as well. Each time Pranon talked to "Secret Admirer," Prip-Praao would coincidently appear at his front door too.

After competing with Pranon to attract the most clients, Prip-Praao began to like Pranon for his determination, wittiness, and kind heart. She started to fall for him without realizing it. Furthermore, Awatsaya had the chance to meet Pranon's family. This made her fall for him even more after experiencing how loving his family were. Prip-Praao also admired his family because she was raised in a different environment as a child.

Prip-Praao was curious to know who "Secret Admirer" was. So she asked her co-worker to help. In the end, she found out that Awatsaya was "Khun Aep Ruk" because she saw Awatsaya's computer screen. She was sure that Awatsaya was the secret admirer because she would constantly order Pranon to do this and that just so she can get close to him. Also, this was the same reason why Awatsaya would always make her lose face. She was jealous of her and Pranon spending time together. Prip-Praao wanted to get back at Awatsaya by getting even closer to Pranon to make her even more jealous.

Lipda was also beginning to see a change in Awatsaya's behavior.  He then realized that Awatsaya was falling for a young man 5 years younger than herself. This made Lipda think of a way to stop the two from happening. 

Would Lipda succeed in stealing Awatsaya's heart away from Pranon? Tune into Ab Ruk Online on January 7th to find out!
I didn't translate the whole synopsis because it contains spoilers! Lol. This should do it for now.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Wow. I never imagined AP would be sooo hot together. I can feel their chemistry already!! Can't wait!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
tinah said:
I know right. We deserved more sweet AnnTik scenes.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
Translated Synopsis of ARO from Manager
It all began when Pranon (Mark), a young and handsome 25 year old man, applied for a marketing position at Narapat Estate Company.  He was being interviewed by Awatsaya (Anne), the manager of the marketing division.  Awatsaya is 30 years old. Due to her strict personality and old-fashioned persona, everyone at the company gave her the nickname of the four-eyed venomous snake since she also wears glasses. This made Pranon very tense and nervous to be interviewed by her.  However, what he did not know was that Awatsaya was just as nervous. Although she may look strict and uptight on the outside, her heart was fluttering on the inside as she realized that Pranon was the knight in shining armor that she had been searching for over a year. Pranon had saved her life when she had gotten into a car accident a year ago. But Pranon did not remember who she was. Awatsaya, on the other hand, remembers the incident clearly. Having Pranon come work at the same company brought joy to her life each time she saw his face. She was so interested in Pranon that she did not take any  interest in Lipda (Peter), the owner of Narapat Estate who has captured the hearts of all the young women throughout the country.  To Awatsaya, Lipda was just another playboy who liked to annoy her in every way possible, but what she did not know was that Lipda had secretly fallen in love with her for the past five years, but he was too afraid to tell her.  AWWWW. Love Peter's character already!  :dance1: 

The situation had gotten even more problematic when Prip-Praao (Kim), a rich, beautiful, and smart young woman, who had graduated with her master's in financing from Boston, came to also apply for a position at the company. She was Pranon's biggest competitor.  Lipda had the two competing against each other and Prip-Praao always had the upper hand because she knew more than Pranon in everything. This made Pranon very stressed out, but Awatsaya was always there to help him. This triggered her to dislike Prip-Praao a bit.

Awatsaya  would secretly admire Pranon at his desk each day at work. She noticed that he was often sad. Out of concern, she wanted to know what was bothering Pranon so she found a way to speak to him via a chat program under the alias of "Khun Aep Ruk" (Secret Admirer). She found that Pranon had recently gone through a heartbreak.  Awatsaya tried her best to be there for him and give him support, knowing that he would never believe that his secret admirer is the same person as his strict and  uptight boss.

Pranon wanted to know who the secret admirer he was talking to was. Rut, his close friend and co-worker, thinks that it may be Prip-Praao since she came to work at the company at the same time as Pranon and has a cheerful personality similar to "Khun Aep Ruk." Everyone else was curious to know who the secret admirer was as well. Each time Pranon talked to "Secret Admirer," Prip-Praao would coincidently appear at his front door too.

After competing with Pranon to attract the most clients, Prip-Praao began to like Pranon for his determination, wittiness, and kind heart. She started to fall for him without realizing it. Furthermore, Awatsaya had the chance to meet Pranon's family. This made her fall for him even more after experiencing how loving his family were. Prip-Praao also admired his family because she was raised in a different environment as a child.

Prip-Praao was curious to know who "Secret Admirer" was. So she asked her co-worker to help. In the end, she found out that Awatsaya was "Khun Aep Ruk" because she saw Awatsaya's computer screen. She was sure that Awatsaya was the secret admirer because she would constantly order Pranon to do this and that just so she can get close to him. Also, this was the same reason why Awatsaya would always make her lose face. She was jealous of her and Pranon spending time together. Prip-Praao wanted to get back at Awatsaya by getting even closer to Pranon to make her even more jealous.

Lipda was also beginning to see a change in Awatsaya's behavior.  He then realized that Awatsaya was falling for a young man 5 years younger than herself. This made Lipda think of a way to stop the two from happening. 

Would Lipda succeed in stealing Awatsaya's heart away from Pranon? Tune into Ab Ruk Online on January 7th to find out!
I didn't translate the whole synopsis because it contains spoilers! Lol. This should do it for now.

I really wanna read this, but I also don't want to be spoiled just yet!! Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
...and I totally agree with you guys on AP!! AP look sooo hot together. I think Willy and Peter are Anne's best pra'eks in terms of their physical appearance. I'm still all for KA, but AP and AW are just too sizzling. They look physically compatible because they're all Caucasian mix. HEHE. Willy and Peter are both tall, bulky and....hot, so when they're paired with Anne, they just look amazing together. :ghehe:
BTW, I've been replaying the official MV and have been watching AP scenes only. Haha. Can they just make a separate MV for AP and MK?? Haha.  

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:

Are you sure??! I've been stopping myself. Haha.
Yes. Haha. The only spoiler in there that I can think of is it telling us how Kim found out that Anne is "Khun Ab Ruk," which isn't a major spoiler because that's just the beginning of the story, not the climax. I stopped myself from reading further so I only translated the introductory paragraphs. It goes into details on how Peter plots to win Anne over and the sweet scenes between each couple. I didn't translate any of that! Lol. I want to watch them.