[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
:arrg:

:heart: :heart: :heart: 

the two brilliant ladies ohh maaaan two fires :girlmad:  :girlmad: 

cr ig to pantip kimmy  

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
I am loving Anne and Mark scenes.  I am hoping they end up together though I already know it's not gonna happen lol.  Not liking Kim's character so much yet....we'll see.  Peter is really handsome.  But I'm still gonna root for AM lol

tinah

sarNie Coma
Angie aged alot. I almost couldn't recognize her. So sad seeing her back. Brings back good memories of her and anne in samee tee tra

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Today's episode focused more on MK. Their story line is cute as well. I just wish it didn't focused so much on the missing file. I have a feeling that Pranon's ex-girlfriend will try to use him to get Lipda's company's secret plans. Lipda's cousin doesn't seem to have any good intentions towards him. He's definitely jealous of our handsome Peter. I feel really bad for Lipda. He's being ignored by the one he loves despite all of us wanting him for ourselves. Lol.  

unnichan

sarNie Egg
Haven't read any comments but I just got home from vacay, turned on the show and less than 5 minutes in, I love Peter already!!!

I will definitely be live tweeting during this show! Hope to like alot.

In this drama I really love Peter rôle and be very surprised by seeing every Scène of A.P and they look really good together as well.

If in they are together in réal life their children will surely look 100% european or american lol

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^I know right. Im.like drooling over him throughout the lakorn. Hes such a flirt but has a soft side about him in the lakorn. I don't know how a boss and his employee can be that close where hes constantly touching her lol.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I have to say... Although I'm not the biggest fan of MK, I surprisingly found them extremely cute in today's episode. It's not everyday that you see a nang'ek and pra'ek competing against each other for a job. Anne is so clever for adding a swimming competition too. Mark and Kim's interactions underwater were so cute. Praao is such a cheater. I really thought she had a leg cramp. :rofl:

I actually really like Mark and Kim's characters in here, along with Peter and Anne's. Praao may be annoying to some people, but I love how she has this naïve and child-like innocence to her. All she wants is to be accepted by her family. I believe she's only cocky because her family is so unsupportive of her. She wants to prove them wrong and the only way she can do so is by being the best at what she does. I also love how sweet and caring Pranon is. He may be competing against Praao, but he still cares about her well being.

Mahalo, you mentioned that Nadech would've been a good Pranon also. I agree with you. I would've loved to see an NK reunion too since I absolutely adored them in RP. :crush: As for Anne and Kim, I knew I'd love them together in here. They're such an amazing and kick*ss duo. When they're onscreen, it just makes the whole atmosphere so much more epic. :rockon:

I'm excited for the next episode!

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
This is my first lakorn from Thong Ent.Yeah im not a good Anne's fan..I never watch STT and PCKK..
What i want to say is Anne never ever dissappoint me..
I dont want to put so much hope to Anne-Peter scene and Peter's acting.
Because as we see before,there's a lot of MK BTS pix compare to AP.
And for Peter,i never watch his lakorn.And i didnt expect he can act so closed and touchy-touchy with Anne.
i mean i see that his wife always follow him to the location..so its kinda weird to act so closed with another woman in front of his wife..
but he proved me wrong..im surprise with Peter's talent..
and i must say that Peter is a better actor than Tik in YLC.
Sometimes his acting remind me of Chakrit.
Anne looks super adorable and cute whenever she's with Peter because she looks soooo small next to Peter..lol..
Cant wait till her grandma come.
My heart beat soo fast when Saya enter Lipda's room.
Oh this lakorn remind of the moment when i was watching SSH..
Can't stop laughing..blushing...

Kim's house..that is Khemmachad house... :))

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
FINISHED!!

EP2 Thoughts:
- I feel bad for Non. He's so sweet and doesn't deserve the heartache he recieved!
- I just love how Lip does not hesitate to make moves on Saya. Hehe. I know she doesn't see them as sincere, but I'm glad he's not holding back. 
- Mahalo, I agree with you. They should've made Saya more stern and intimidating. Also, not so soft towards Lip! Haha. She pretty much flirts back when he flirts with her. :ghehe:
- Kim is a good actress, but her voice!! Haha.
- They need to lay off the makeup a bit. Too much and I'm a little bothered...hehe. And the blush!!! I hate it! Haha. 
- Root has such a loud mouth! Shouldn't he be reprimanded for being so disruptive while working? Haha. He's the most annoying character in here.
- The whole lost file scene was a little dramatic haha. So desperate for Non to stay. Haha. Well, despite the over exaggeration, it was pretty well played out. Hehe.

LOL Moments:
- Saya's failed wave to Lip! Haha. How embarrassing...I've done that plenty of times. Haha.
- When Prao and Saya raced towards Lip's office and imagined tripping one another. Haha.
- I laughed so loud when Saya imagined hugging Non from the back and flipped out, literally, when Lip abruptly opened the door! Like she literally flipped out of her chair. I love comical Anne. She's so good at it!
- I know it's not that funny, but because it's Anne I found this scene hilarious. Saya pouring water down on Roon while she was in the bathroom stall. Haha.  So naughty!!
- Anne's frightful facial expressions. Haha. She's always startled by...everybody.
- I like the bunny emoticons. They're annoying sometimes, but very cute at times. Hehe.
- The finale. It was sooo dramatic, but I thought it was quite funny. Haha.

tinah

sarNie Coma
I hope theres more to the storyline besides work. Seems like majority of the time they will be at work. Im worried itll start getting too repetitive. What a bummer, not too many AP scenes today

June Pearl

sarNie Juvenile
Yup, Ep.2 focus more on MK, hope to see more AP in the next ep. I'm fangirling whenever i see AP scenes.  :woot:  :woot2:  :woot:

Those scenes remind me of Ann - Willy so bad hahaa!!! She looks so small when standing next to him.

I'm crazy for Anne and her role in this lakorn. She is so cute and looks stunningly beautiful. >''<  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

Cr: *Capped by me*

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
June Pearl said:
Poor Peter, he got embarrassed because Saya left. His face is cute.
Somehow i see Mark is a little fat, not as burly as Peter. hehe

Mark is a little chubby. Haha. Peter is too, well his torso I should say. They both need some work out! HAHA.

June Pearl said:
Was Kim wearing contact lens??? Her eyes look strange 

Yes, she's been wearing them. I honestly am not a fan of that. I wanna see her beautiful brown eyes. 

June Pearl said:
Haha, i laugh so hard when Ann waved her hand to greet Peter, but finally she got embarrassed, too 

Me too! Haha. Totally why she can't accept his sincere feelings. 

tinah said:
Angie aged alot. I almost couldn't recognize her. So sad seeing her back. Brings back good memories of her and anne in samee tee tra

She did. Her lips/jaw looks like that of an older lady's. But she's still pretty. :ghehe:

tinah said:
^^I know right. Im.like drooling over him throughout the lakorn. Hes such a flirt but has a soft side about him in the lakorn. I don't know how a boss and his employee can be that close where hes constantly touching her lol.

Seriously. Lip harasses Saya so much...and only Saya. Haha.

Anonymous95 said:
I have to say... Although I'm not the biggest fan of MK, I surprisingly found them extremely cute in today's episode. It's not everyday that you see a nang'ek and pra'ek competing against each other for a job. Anne is so clever for adding a swimming competition too. Mark and Kim's interactions underwater were so cute. Praao is such a cheater. I really thought she had a leg cramp. :rofl:

I actually really like Mark and Kim's characters in here, along with Peter and Anne's. Praao may be annoying to some people, but I love how she has this naïve and child-like innocence to her. All she wants is to be accepted by her family. I believe she's only cocky because her family is so unsupportive of her. She wants to prove them wrong and the only way she can do so is by being the best at what she does. I also love how sweet and caring Pranon is. He may be competing against Praao, but he still cares about her well being.

Mahalo, you mentioned that Nadech would've been a good Pranon also. I agree with you. I would've loved to see an NK reunion too since I absolutely adored them in RP. :crush: As for Anne and Kim, I knew I'd love them together in here. They're such an amazing and kick*ss duo. When they're onscreen, it just makes the whole atmosphere so much more epic. :rockon:

I'm excited for the next episode!

Yup. I like all their characters in here. Hehe. It's a rare situation where I actually like all the leading characters. EXCEPT Root. He's soooo obnoxious! Haha.

Lady Dila said:
This is my first lakorn from Thong Ent.Yeah im not a good Anne's fan..I never watch STT and PCKK..
What i want to say is Anne never ever dissappoint me..
I dont want to put so much hope to Anne-Peter scene and Peter's acting.
Because as we see before,there's a lot of MK BTS pix compare to AP.
And for Peter,i never watch his lakorn.And i didnt expect he can act so closed and touchy-touchy with Anne.
i mean i see that his wife always follow him to the location..so its kinda weird to act so closed with another woman in front of his wife..
but he proved me wrong..im surprise with Peter's talent..
and i must say that Peter is a better actor than Tik in YLC.
Sometimes his acting remind me of Chakrit.
Anne looks super adorable and cute whenever she's with Peter because she looks soooo small next to Peter..lol..
Cant wait till her grandma come.
My heart beat soo fast when Saya enter Lipda's room.
Oh this lakorn remind of the moment when i was watching SSH..
Can't stop laughing..blushing...

Kim's house..that is Khemmachad house... :))

Don't worry I haven't seen either of them either. I think Tik is more versatile, but yeah Peter is doing a good job in here. And I agree that his acting style is similar to Chakrit's. Chakrit's better, but Peter's hotter. Haha. What am I saying? Where am I getting at?? Okay, point is, Peter is doing great as Lipda the 'jaochoo.' HAHA. He is soo very touchy with Anne. Honestly it's all Anne. Her pra'eks have great chemistry with her because she allows them to act all out on her. She's daring and real. Look, with Margie, Peter couldn't reach his acting potential because of certain limitations, but with Anne, all we see is great acting and great chemistry!!! Team Anne!! Team Anne! HAHA.