[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
fun said:
Regarding the romanization for character names, is it Awatsaya or Awasaya. Sometimes I hear a T sound and at times I don't. 

I kind of wish they stuck with the summary regarding Lipda and Awasaya relationship. It seems like he has been crushing on her for a very long time. I thought according to what I read from this thread a few 100 pages back that although Lipda is very playful he doesn't actually fall for her until he started helping her in pursuing Pranon. 
I honestly think that the summary is pretty accurate. Although Awatsaya may not appear as strict and old-fashioned as you would have imagined, I think she's pretty stringent when it comes to her work ethic. She knows her information and has high expectations for her employees. Her tongue is also sharp. I think that's what the summary meant when they say she's strict. She's no Donald Trump, but she sure does remind me of my mean 4th grade elementary teacher. Lol. It's a comedy so her being feared is meant to be funny. Haha. As for being old-fashioned, the summary isn't so much referring to her sense of style but more towards her conservative manner. She keeps to herself and isn't as openly friendly as Kim, who's considered as a modern woman.

And I so think that Lipda is in love with Saya! He worries about her, he constantly thinks about her, he flirts with her, he basically wants her! Lol. Come on, no man would ever pass on a hot chick just to spend some quality time going back home with Saya. He was excited to be getting some that night, but once he received a call that Saya was waiting for him, he immediately ditched the chick. Lol.  

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i really feel sorry for Prao when her father look down on her when she's coming to him with high spirit it's like he throw her from the 7 floor so depressing to feel that from your dad  :weep:

fun

Expired Sarnie
I love it when a man ditch a hot chick for the leading gal... I guess my definition of old fashion is not up to standard with the Thai. I was looking forward to dry humor on Awasaya part but that was just my expectation. It will take awhile for me to adjust. This is why I normally don't come to thread often prior to the air date because it does this to me lol 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Anne looks rather young in this lakorn compared to YLC. It surprises me how Peter can easily pass for Mark's age and sometimes, Anne and Kim looks about the same age. Kim sometimes almost looks more mature than Anne, I'm referring to her womanly figure. Haha. 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
phatman said:
I think it should be there. It should be like in the "Parts for this episode" box, which you'll need to scroll down to. Either way here it is: EP1 9/9
Anonymous95 said:
Thanks! I don't see a "parts for this episode" box though. :scratchhead2: Is it on the homepage?
Never mind! I see it! :thumbsup:

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:

Oh I totally get what you're saying. HEHE. I mean, Peter looks fine with clothes on and everything, but once he takes it off...um...yeah. You know what I mean. :ghehe:

Me too! I thought of something like, I'll use it again hehe, Sandra's character Margie in The Proposal, In terms of strictness. The old-fashioned part I didn't even pay attention to haha. But like you said, Saya does not look old-fashioned at all, just very professional and proper, no accessories, no cake make up. Unless that's what they consider old fashioned. HAHA.
No wonder fans on IG were comparing her to Sandra Bullock. Lol. I get it now! They are very similar. I'm like she's no Miss Congeniality. Haha. And I think Chakrit's acting is better than Peter. Both are my bias, but Chakrit is more experienced in both acting and onscreen lip action  :pervie:

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Kim's makeup after she redressed herself from the pool was so naturally well done. She looked really good compared to the heavy amount of blush and other creative makeup words. Lol. I couldn't help but scream when Non took off swimming with her blouse? And even pulled her in for a hug to cover her almost bare chest. So if im not mistaken, Saya dumped Non's file just so she can introduce abbrak to him and to help find the file?

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Sometimes, the Thai's pronounce things so quickly that certain sounds tend to go undetected, so either or is fine. Lol. It really confuses me sometimes when they pronounce their R's as L's.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
OHOaddict said:
Kim's makeup after she redressed herself from the pool was so naturally well done. She looked really good compared to the heavy amount of blush and other creative makeup words. Lol. I couldn't help but scream when Non took off swimming with her blouse? And even pulled her in for a hug to cover her almost bare chest. So if im not mistaken, Saya dumped Non's file just so she can introduce abbrak to him and to help find the file?
Saya had nothing to do with the file going missing. It was Non and Root's irresponsibility. They were too busy partying that they left the file unattended. One of the restaurant's employees threw it into the trash that's why Mark found it in the garbage truck. Saya was just helping Non retrace his steps so that he can figure out where the file could be. Hope I helped :)

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
If you ladies are wondering what the other song that the keeps playing in Abb Ruk Online is...I noticed that the song was familiar; plus it was played a couple of times in both episodes. of course I heard the song before the lakorn...hehe- it's Kangsom's song (Love is Always Beautiful). Hope you ladies enjoy ~ http://youtu.be/nZuvdn0ik8s

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
monkeykimmy said:
Kimmy's acting is really touching in this moment.
picture from kimberley home pantip
@monkeykimmy why you don't come often  so i can spam with you  about kimmy scenes :ghehe: for me there is many touching scene of kim especially when she's at home she lose her energy there at work she's fierce she want to show up she has a huge power to compete but at home  she look sad