[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
tinah said:
The hair wash scene was so sweet..reminds me manee yard fah days. Its as if they are a couple without realizing it.I like that lipda snap her out of her senses for alittle then she went back to laying her head on his lap so he can finish washing her hair. How can she bypassed his love for her. Shes blinded by her feelings toward pranon. I just wanna give him a hug

I know. I thought she was gonna turn around, but nope her obsession with Non is still there.

June Pearl said:
Damn!!! I wanna watch this scene, ladies. Haha. The hi-so Saya is coming to town. 
Look at the guy behind, lol. His expression is so hilarious.
*pic*

Me too!!! 

adsd18/2 said:
when lipda and praw debated when praw discoverd saya is abb ruk i felt both of them got points
lipda said "if saya is abb ruk she had the right to do that that is her personal matter and if saya and pranon like each other we can't do nothing to it they'r free "
praw" but she's causing me trouble with what she's doing she's bulling me out of jealousy and she lie about it " 

Yeah, they both have very good points. As much as I don't like Praao, she is on point about being bullied by Saya.

adsd18/2 said:
i hate it when saya pretend not knowing what's going on while she know very well askinglipda what's wrong with him while she know exactly what's wrong that's a no no  -_- ohh maan what saya is doing to lipda is soo wrong she's taking advantages of his good heart keep lying and lying exuses after an other while he know all the truth it must be like huge rock fall over his head anyone in his position will feel soooo hurt he has a clear image of her in his head seeing her like that broke his heart badlyyy  awww that's really sad  :cry:

I know! She's breaking his poor loving heart!!

aiyaja said:
I literally cannot stop staring at Kimberley. Omg! She is just sooooo pretty, gorgeous, and beautiful. The more she ages, the prettier she gets. Is that even possible? Hahah. I have to say, Kimberley is prettiest amongst all of the actresses in her generation right now. She is just so breath taking. Like is she even real? Hehe.

And I love her acting. It is solid, convincing, and powerful. Her acting is right up there with Anne. During the scenes when Prao calls out Saya and they cat fight, Kim's acting is not any less than Anne's.

Saya is very annoying right now and I'm very disappointed that nothing has progressed between Lip and Saya. Episode 8 has already ended and Saya still has no heart for Lip. My favorite and most interesting pair is Lip and Saya! Yet there's nothing for me to fall in love with besides Lip.

PETER is perfect as LIP. Those tears, those sad moments, those eyes, that face....PETER nailed them all! Gosh! I felt the pain and sorrow when Lip said, "If I keep it as a secret, my heart will break, but if I tell her, I will lose a friend." It broke my heart when he said he's willing to help Saya succeed with Pranon and even told Prao to back off.

But I love Saya. She's not an all white character. She has her own shadows to overcome. It's life. Saya began the lakorn white but turned black. Prao began the lakorn as black but turned white.

This lakorn had so much potential but is getting draggy and unorganized. The story has been going in circles.

Finally caught up though! Yay!

Can't wait for the next episodes. Gosh, it's funny but when I watch Kim in here, my heart secretly can't wait for Tiger with Ananda!!!! :woot:

Agree, agree, agree!

tinah said:
Ugh finally got to watch the full.epi 8. Im.heartbroken. I can't stand sayas behavior and I was glad that Lip kind of gave her the cold shoulder by acting careless..still he couldn't hold back. But she doesn't seem.to care only thing she cared about was herself. I hope he becomes stronger and have her be the one coming to him

Yup, I hope he doesn't take her back easily!

Yahleumchan_2013 said:
Hey all of you don't forget about the work trip where Lip ask her to go with him :)

Trip?! Just the two of them??

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
I don't blame Saya for her way of thinking and doing things...she's a 30 something inexperienced women in the love department.  Clearly she cannot differentiate between obsession and true love.  Good thing Lipda is around to help her differentiate in his perverted ways...lol.  Men are clueless always, so Lipda should know better that being a gentleman to Saya works wonders and stop making her jealous with his womanizing ways as she's immune to it.

Pranon and Prao relationship I like too as there's no secrets.  There's genuine "like/love" with each other.  They are the lucky ones where you become fast friends and build love upon that.

Last episodes has been a bit heart-wrenching for Lipda...but remember no one is a mind-reader.  Got to say and show it from the heart....

About the work trip we don't know yet with the two of them or all team. But Lipta did tell about a seminare and she have to come with him and it's an ordre too lol.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yahleumchan_2013 said:
About the work trip we don't know yet with the two of them or all team. But Lipta did tell about a seminare and she have to come with him and it's an ordre too lol.
Oh right. Hehe. I want some Lipya one on one scenes.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lady Dila said:
OMG... Anne was at that concert last night.. And she gave him flowers... But too bad.. Her PA gave that flower bcos she sit so far away from the stage..
and Boss doent stop calling 'Saya.. Saya.. Saya.. '...
I love AP soooo much!!!!
Awe, they're so cute!!

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Lady Dila said:
OMG... Anne was at that concert last night.. And she gave him flowers... But too bad.. Her PA gave that flower bcos she sit so far away from the stage..
and Boss doent stop calling 'Saya.. Saya.. Saya.. '...
I love AP soooo much!!!!
I wanted to post links of those clips yesterday but I couldn't. I love Peter so much hahahaha The way Peter called Ann so Lipda LOL. OK I have done with Peter and Ann. If they haven't have partner already, I would ship them so hard.
TeamBosSaya
http://instagram.com/p/yiJYzmwphv/?modal=true
http://instagram.com/p/yiBE5OLhCZ/?modal=true

TeamPraNon
I don't have anything to say more abt them, as sweet, romantic as usual.
http://instagram.com/p/yiuypVB_iA/?modal=true
http://instagram.com/p/yiIvBHwpgO/?modal=true
http://instagram.com/p/yipHKgHjKM/?modal=true

This is for PraDa
http://instagram.com/p/yhlWyLDBAC/?modal=true

credit to uploaders

I wonder what P'Off doing there^^ he shipped MK so much.
And what other p'eks think when Peter and Mark recieved flowers from Ann? Envy...kekeke
That was so sweet of Ann and Kim to go and support their p'ek.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
At the concert, Boy was introducing everybody, calling each of their name out. When it's time for Mark, he said his name is "Mark PaKim". Loud cheers. Then, Mark said "she is here."

Then, when Kim gave flower to Mark. P'Off said "what do you say when someone just gave you flower like that". Mark said "thank you krub" (touching Kim's head & cheek.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Someone gave both Mark & Peter flowers. So Peter was joking, calling her Saya. And Anne actually was at the concert. Anyway, Anne was there with Ae (her bf) and Fhon (lakornThai).

There was another that Boy was teasing Mark. . Boy pointed at where Kim was sitting and said staff, please change this to MK zone here.

June Pearl

sarNie Juvenile
Ninja007 said:
Someone gave both Mark & Peter flowers. 
Ann gave flowers to them , rite??? I heart the MC called her name. And the one gave them flowers is Ann's staff from ThongEnt. It's because Ann sat so far from the stage. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Oh Peter looks so yummy there! Seems like he worked out more after filming ARO, because his body definitely looks better than it did in last week's episode. HEHE. Love his stage presence!! Rock on!!!

sarasona

sarNie Hatchling
i really  dont get why everyone is angry about saya not falling in love with lip...SERIOUSLY  :nono1:  ...

they are friends for 5 years and the  care he shows is hardly enough to make her understand his love..... since real friends care like that too :grouphug: . and she has seen him being friendly( lemme put the flirty life like that )  with all the girls  :flowers:  and
as the grandma said she become workholic after she lost in beauty competition which means her brain might not had the slightest clue that LIP loves her since she  has complex issue with her beauty :teary: ..

and  he DIDNT even CONFESS that he loves her to her... so i thinks its normal that she didnt see peter right through

sarasona

sarNie Hatchling
wait are they are real singers who become actors or they sing since they become actors???
i meant about mark,son,nadech,boy....