[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

cikna

sarNie Adult
Lady Dila said:
Ep 9 quite dissapointed for AP fans, cikna..
 Really?? It's going to be a 12 episodes serie right? maybe the last 3 episodes would have more Lip and Saya's interaction. We have not seen the forced kiss and hug yet..

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
And dont forget the tied scene too.. Oh i cant wait!! Hope its for today's ep.

Everyone has their own favourite...
So chill..
Thanks to Anne because they cast MK in here..
And thanks to MK bcos of them more fans watch this lakorn..
Win-win situation na..

Off topic : i like some of Mark-Kim/MK fans.. Whenever there's about Anne-Mark, their fans never talk bad about Anne..
Unlike the other koo-jin fans, i remember in 2010,that koo jin was soooo famous people interview Anne.. She said she adore that boy..
And that koo jin fans become crazy saying Anne desperate wanna act with young actor.. Anne is too old for him.. Bla bla bla..
And now.,some of them even request anne to cast them in ThongEnt's lakorn...hahaha...
So,MK fans.. Thanks bcos u guys never talked bad about my Anne..
And Anne, thanks because for me, u are the one that make MK become a koo jin..

Ok.. On topic :: although most of us feel sorry for Boss, but i blame him too.. He should tell her his feeling.. He knows something happen since beginning.. Since pranon come for an interview.. So before it become worst like now, he should just try to tell her..
Be a man!

owlcity

sarNie Egg
is sub for part 9 available yet? i blindly watch part 9 but it is hard to understand their conversations. please make part 9 sub available soon. just reading the comments, i can see why people feel sorry for Lipda but who is to blame? it's Saya who is not reciprocating his love.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah.. I blame saya because she's too obsess with Pranon..
But in Boss-Saya case, i put the blame more on Boss..
Saya is not confident with herself since young.
How can she knows and believe that the super hot rich ceo like Boss wil fall for her.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Lady Dila said:
Ok.. On topic :: although most of us feel sorry for Boss, but i blame him too.. He should tell her his feeling.. He knows something happen since beginning.. Since pranon come for an interview.. So before it become worst like now, he should just try to tell her..
Be a man!
i agree with you in this i blame boss more,  saya is in fault that she's too obsessed with praon and with the continues lies but she's not on fault not knowing lipda real feeling he should tell her but i guess he's not brave enough to do so 

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
Lady Dila said:
Everyone has their own favourite...
So chill..
Thanks to Anne because they cast MK in here..
And thanks to MK bcos of them more fans watch this lakorn..
Win-win situation na..

I do appreciate Anne casting MK, and every lakorn with MK in it triggers a lot of attention too. So, I do thank Anne.  :kiss:

Off topic : i like some of Mark-Kim/MK fans.. Whenever there's about Anne-Mark, their fans never talk bad about Anne..
Unlike the other koo-jin fans, i remember in 2010,that koo jin was soooo famous people interview Anne.. She said she adore that boy..
And that koo jin fans become crazy saying Anne desperate wanna act with young actor.. Anne is too old for him.. Bla bla bla..
And now.,some of them even request anne to cast them in ThongEnt's lakorn...hahaha...
So,MK fans.. Thanks bcos u guys never talked bad about my Anne..
And Anne, thanks because for me, u are the one that make MK become a koo jin..

Thank you! I'm glad you also see that MK fans are fair, and not overly crazy and immature like other bratty koojin fans. :D There are mature MK fans who know boundaries. Most MK fans appreciate Anne as a producer because she was the first to give MK a great script and roles in PCKK!

LMFAO!!! ahahha this is tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hilarious but I have to agree with you! Now, they see her production is a HUGE hit, they want to see their koojins with Anne. lmaooo. how pitiful. 555555555555555555555

Be a man!

thumbs up! the only real man in this story is PRAO! 555555555555555++++ :dance1:  :heart:

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Yea he's not brave enough..
But try no harm..
He should know that Saya adore him sooo much...
Thats y she applied for job althought Boss was nothing at that time..

June Pearl

sarNie Juvenile
Ep 9 is quite disappointed. I just fully watched Part 8 and part 9 where they had more AP scenes.

I don't know why but i started to get tired watching the whole show. I'm just enjoy watching AP sub scenes at Anon's Youtube channel.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol nangfah.. U know which koo jin im talking about??
To be honest, im glad that Anne be different with others.. I mean when most of producer want that koo jin, Anne just believe herself and choose MK for her debut as a producer.. Althought at that time many thai lakorn fans said they used to see MK as A sibling in 4HJJ.. (forgot the title)

Off topic : i wanna see a bad boy side of Boss please

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
June Pearl said:
Ep 9 is quite disappointed. I just fully watched Part 8 and part 9 where they had more AP scenes.

I don't know why but i started to get tired watching the whole show. I'm just enjoy watching AP sub scenes at Anon's Youtube channel.
I stop watching the whole lakorn since ep 6.. But i do enjoy Djeaky and Ohnsri's role..

himyim

sarNie Juvenile
i found the scene when saya was checkin out boss really funny <3 and it actually showed that she had the hots for him ;) lol haha debate about whose wrong is so hard, but for me i think it has to be saya ); lol

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
yea, when Anne chose MK I wasn't even a fan of them yet. LOL. It was after watching PCKK that I realized, I saw potentials in MK and their koojin skyrocketed! Great thanks to Anne for being a great producer, but great thanks to MK for making fans jin so crazy too. hehehehe

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
EP9 Thoughts:

- Most horrible episode. Poor dialogue, horrible editing, bad choice in music...can I say more?
- They didn't have to go to the beach and go through through all that shenanigan just to find out who loves who. Wth were the scriptwriters thinking?
- They must've been testing out their new equipment or something because every other scene they showed the slow mo in
high quality. One scene was good enough, but they repeated it so many times that I became annoyed.
- Everyone's acting wasn't up to par either. I felt annoyed...
- Someone needs to put the clothes back on our boys. Sorry love, but...the shirtless scenes were so unnecessary. Haha.
- Who were those random people? And like what's up with the random volleyball game?? Haha.
- Saya and Praao looked very pathetic in this episode.
- The one good scene is LipYa sleeping on the same couch!! Loved that scene. Lip caressing Saya's face and Saya holding onto Lip's face. Oey...I'm in love with them.
- Can't they make LipYa have a cliched romantic moment on Lip's motorcycle?? How many times has Saya been on his bike?? None of those scenes has emphasized the romantic-ness argh. Very frustrating.
- Saya open your eyes and let the young lovebirds be. Haha.

Lol Moments:
- When Mark took off his shirt!! Haha. I laughed so loud my throat hurted. And on top of that, Peter took off his shirt! Haha. Double the laugh. Sorry Peter, but...but...:ghehe:
- The over dramatization of Non trying to figure out who "abruk" is. Seriously?? Haha. The music and editing made it seem like he's about to solve a crime. HAHA. Same goes to the part Praao read Non's email. Haha. They made it way dramatic with the lightening storm and music. Hahaha. Oh boy. Funny, Funny.
- This is a good funny one. Haha. When Lip scared Saya and she freaked out. Anne is seriously cute.

June Pearl

sarNie Juvenile
Lady Dila said:
I stop watching the whole lakorn since ep 6.. But i do enjoy Djeaky and Ohnsri's role..
 Haha. Ann, DJEaky and Ohnsri. They are a funny gang. In real life, they hang out alot. Really appreciate their friendship. 

Ohn is Ann's bestfriend in '365 days of love' and Eaky is Ann's bestfriend in this lakorn. All of them make me laugh so hard when watching their scenes. Glad that they are also bestfriend in the real life hehe. 

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
From bts clip...Saya accept boss just after he force kissing her..
Boss, why not u do it now? Why must wait till the end of the lakorn.. Lol

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
phatman said:
EP9 Thoughts:
- Most horrible episode. Poor dialogue, horrible editing, bad choice in music...can I say more?
- They didn't have to go to the beach and go through through all that shenanigan just to find out who loves who. Wth were the scriptwriters thinking?
- They must've been testing out their new equipment or something because every other scene they showed the slow mo in
high quality. One scene was good enough, but they repeated it so many times that I became annoyed.
- Everyone's acting wasn't up to par either. I felt annoyed...
- Someone needs to put the clothes back on our boys. Sorry love, but...the shirtless scenes were so unnecessary. Haha.
- Who were those random people? And like what's up with the random volleyball game?? Haha.
- Saya and Praao looked very pathetic in this episode.
- The one good scene is LipYa sleeping on the same couch!! Loved that scene. Lip caressing Saya's face and Saya holding onto Lip's face. Oey...I'm in love with them.
- Can't they make LipYa have a cliched romantic moment on Lip's motorcycle?? How many times has Saya been on his bike?? None of those scenes has emphasized the romantic-ness argh. Very frustrating.
- Saya open your eyes and let the young lovebirds be. Haha.
Lol Moments:
- When Mark took off his shirt!! Haha. I laughed so loud my throat hurted. And on top of that, Peter took off his shirt! Haha. Double the laugh. Sorry Peter, but...but...:ghehe:
- The over dramatization of Non trying to figure out who "abruk" is. Seriously?? Haha. The music and editing made it seem like he's about to solve a crime. HAHA. Same goes to the part Praao read Non's email. Haha. They made it way dramatic with the lightening storm and music. Hahaha. Oh boy. Funny, Funny.
- This is a good funny one. Haha. When Lip scared Saya and she freaked out. Anne is seriously cute.
For me the most hillarious scene is when Saya fell from the couch and then her head hit the table..
Oh anne is super great in clumsy role

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
adsd18/2 said:
who is ready for today 

soo reeadyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3:

Im ready for Pranon and Prao to fall in love. I'm not ready for Saya to be chasing Pranon and trying to claim the "Ab Rak" title back. LOL. Im not ready for Saya to be scorning Prao because it gets stupid and annoying. Maybe that's why Pranon will take Prao to Germany. 55555555555555555++++

June Pearl

sarNie Juvenile
Saya have already fallen for Boss but she haven't noticed it yet.

So many scenes when she looked at Lipda with her glittering and admirable eyes are evidence for her love toward Boss.