[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Awww that is sweet.

Yep. I'll do a full translation once I receive the DVD. :p I want to know exactly and everything he said bc the clip that the fan shared was choopy too. I want the whole message he sent out so I can be a fulfilled fan too. hahaha :)

Yea, and just check out the number of followers and LIKES he has per picture on his IG, you'll be surprised. XD All his pictures are liked in the high 70K, some even surpassed 100K likes, but this is not the time to brag. LOL. I just want the dude happy, successful and loved. :)

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Nangfah11 said:
yea, I don't know how to upload from DVD to youtube. If I do, I would gladly share. Somebody can teach me how to upload from DVD format to youtube. Lol.

I just can't wait for it! Ordered it ALL for MARK PRIN! :kiss2:  :heart:  :kiss3:  :flowers:  :bopping: 

I'll screep cap Peter for ya if I don't know how to upload it. lol
Woa, thank you. I don't know neither so let's wait for who good at it to teach you:D

phatman said:
Awe, his way of encouraging him is cute. He looks so good in a white suit.
Yeah Peter looked hot in white suit. I prefer him wear suit more than skinny jean and leather jacket.
Nangfah11 said:
Lol. His message was that through thick and thin, his fans never left him. Whether he was good or bad ( or still learning) his fans never left his side. :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:
Just hope they don't cut too much on DVD.

June Pearl

sarNie Juvenile
Lady Dila said:
AP shipper...here we go....

and the last one....................................

Haha,  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: it, the "shut up and kiss me" scene. They look like angels when wearing white haha. Will this ending slap be as hard as the rooftop slap??? We will see. Can't wait.  :kiss3:  :heart:

June Pearl

sarNie Juvenile
Haha, they are all on Instagram, Phat. Thai people love IG. 

Here is another pic. Peter looks a little bit creepy. hehee. He wants to eat Ann. lol  :drools:

June Pearl

sarNie Juvenile
I wish theyAP had some romantic - sweet scenes on this David Harrison motorcycle. But there were just pics behind the scene. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
RIght. HAHA. IG. Anywoot, Peter is so big so handsome soo.......manly! 

OMG, I know right!!! I can't believe they did not add in a romantic motorcycle scene. That's like a must if there's a motorcycle involved. MUST, MUST!! HAHA. 

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
adsd18/2 said:
just one day to go and i will be bring back to prao and pranon love world   :dance3:   :heart: :heart: :heart:

WOW! so many shots of them from this angle and I love it all! All shots are beautiful, romantic and lovely! Pranon+Prao! Bring it on, Munich, Germany!! :dance1:  :woot2:  :woot:  :kiss2:

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
Awww yea, so excited. 5555555555555555+ Love my new siggie too 5555++ Found it from the adsd girl LOL :loool:  :loool:  :loool:  

I need to see Kim and Mark in a new lakron hopefully 2 years from now. Lol. In one where Kim will be very biatchy, aggresive and pushy towards him. Lol. I would love it! Kim is good at pushing people and making them look like loser. LOL :pervie:  :bhehe:  :bhehe:  :loool:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Nangfah11 said:
Awww yea, so excited. 5555555555555555+ Love my new siggie too 5555++ Found it from the adsd girl LOL :loool:  :loool:  :loool:  

I need to see Kim and Mark in a new lakron hopefully 2 years from now. Lol. In one where Kim will be very biatchy, aggresive and pushy towards him. Lol. I would love it! Kim is good at pushing people and making them look like loser. LOL :pervie:  :bhehe:  :bhehe:  :loool:
oh yeaaahhhhh baby an agressive kimmy is huuuhhuuuuu    :pervie:  :pervie:  glad you used it :D

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
Kim is naturally really good at all roles. Any role ranging from agressive "raeng" to pitiful to lovely to angelic. hehe Im waiting for the perfect KISS/SLAP from her and Mark. hahahhahaha It will be soooooooooooooooooooooo satifsying!!! :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
mmeeee toooo MK slap/kiss lakorn but of course after couples of year and when they grow up more it will be the perfect perfect time for them to reunite and give us fans a hot mature lakorn to squeal in it like crazy for now let's enjoy their beautiful love as prao and pranon :heart: :heart: my love birds