[Ch3] Bang Rajan (Broadcast Thai)

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
I've been seeing a lot of BR posts on ig lately from the celebrities and other fanclubs pages.. Making me miss BR like cray. Everyone supporting Toey's new movie is sweet :)

arayaa

sarNie Hatchling
^ Yep! I agree! :)

Some photos from today. Credit as tagged.
*Sorry a lot of links below ^^" on my phone so just sharing links.

mzmoua06

sarNie Hatchling
Awww.... just saw wawwa ig post frm bangrajun with her head on toey shoulder, stating "missing you"... is she hinting something towards Toey?

arayaa

sarNie Hatchling
Don't believe anyone has shared this fan made mv for Thap&Fang but if someone has I will delete it. Had me bawling my eyes out, especially at the end of it...could hardly contain all the emotions. I still refuse to rewatch the last episode, but this...it just brings back all the painful feelings & memories of these two </3

Credit: Fallen Nang Fah on YT (https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCUZFi6WKbZ0_GVGQ0XWnpWg)
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDrW38v-XB0&sns=em[/media]

Iris Love

sarNie Egg
I don't know if I wasn't too watch it, just seeing thap face on the scene already got me sad. I'll probably cry if I watch it. They're death was so sad too.

elegantnas21

sarNie Hatchling
Can anyone tell me what award Phet and Prang received?

Btw Prang and Phet look amazing. Phet looks dashing and handsome and Prang looks absolutely stunning. Adore these two sooooo much<3

arayaa

sarNie Hatchling
@Iris Love It's the one that are left behind that hurts the most..because they're left with all the memories. Khap&Feung and Sang&Juang died side by side, but for Jai and Fang, their beloved passed on...Watching that mv made me miss BR so much. I'm suffering major withdrawal RN. T________T I binged watch every ThapFang scene I could find yesterday night...

@elegantnas21 Don't believe they received any awards, but they were presenters at the awards.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Planning to rewatch Bang Rajan again this summer so I can cry out my heart every day, haha.
But really, Bang Rajan is too amazing to not be rewatched.
And I'm sure I'll cry even more this time around.

I've been missing BR terribly. Listening to the OST 24/7 doesn't help either :/

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Toey commented on Prang's pic of her at a friend's grad asking her if she's coming to his grad tomorrow and she answered no with a playful smile. Ahhhh I still love em HAAHAH
Btw. Congrats to Toey !!! <3 He is also considered as a full package pra'ek to me. Btw. I can't wait to see BR cast reunite for his grad ^^

arayaa

sarNie Hatchling
@elegantnas21 no problem^^

@ip.smilez lol too cute. Just saw the photo Prang shared of her & Toey on IG. Can't wait for more photos later on :3

@ncmeowmeow35 me! I'm up for it! Been suffering major withdrawal the past couple of days, just as bad as when it first ended ._. You're on ep 2? I need to catch up then! ;)

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm on 4 now lol. Just finished the part where Feang vowed to Thap that she would have only him in her heart til her final breath. Made me sad.

Iris Love

sarNie Egg
Iono, as much I as love khap/Feung I can't help my heart as it also love thap/Feung. I really wanna see a movie with Toey and Prang as leads and now I'm just waiting for the cupid. Seeing them together makes me miss them a lot.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I can't watch Toey and Prang just yet, not until Phet/Prang AND Toey/Wawwa get another lakorn together. Phet/Prang already in the works so now waiting for Toey/Wawwa.