[Ch3] Bang Rajan (Broadcast Thai)

Iris Love

sarNie Egg
Toey match both Prang and Wawwa. And Prang match both Phet and Toey. Lol. I wonder how long are we going to wait until we get to see these four together again. Or at least two out of them.

arayaa

sarNie Hatchling
^ lol I agree, all of them back together in one would be amazing, but it must have a happy ending this time ><

Edit: Woah, we've reached page 111 already???

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Aaksjxkwoaxkksqodkkw OMG ARAYAA ThapFeung's photo had me speechless. I was still dining when I saw the photo and my friend was talking to me too...I did not hear one single word she said because the photo of em hugging gaveeeeee me all sorts of feeeelssss...like why ????? I love KhapFeung but butttttt my heart hasn't completely let go of ThapFeung loeyyyy ahhhh! My first love in Bang Rajun and will always be <3 I still love ThapFang too <3 My cuties^___^

Ahhhhh superb job everyone for keeping this thread alive !!!!

Bang Rajun Samakee Gun !!

Iris Love

sarNie Egg
Omg.. I just saw their photo. At first I was a bit confused since I haven't been on Instagram and the only one I saw was Prang and Toey making funny faces. But now that I saw their hugging photos I couldn't help but smile and Now my cheeks hurts. Haha. They look so prefect together. This hurts my heart. Haha.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
We continue to lurk here on this thread wishing, hoping, and waiting for a reunion in the lakorn world and in reality. *sigh* the insane-ness just wont go away easily.

it's almost May and BR is tied with LR for me. What about you ladies/gents?

i had to also add this about ch3's 45th anniversary: when Toey, Phet, Suriyont, and the other fab guys in their group came walking out flinging their weapon to humans on planet Earth, i was all "Wahhh my bad boys are here!!" SADLY Beau, Prang, and PJ werent in the parade...but we got to see lots of painted skin from Art and Got. *whistle*

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
Pleasee....anyone who know where can i watch this with engsub...i found it interesting..but i dont understand THAI...so anyone know where i can watch this with engsub..in utbe or what... :drools:  :drools:

Mindy

sarNie Hatchling
Phet and prang are cute, but I thought prang had more chemistry with toey. I'm still sad we won't get to see pj and beau together anymore

arayaa

sarNie Hatchling
@ip.smilez gahhhh, their photo took my breath away too!!!! ;-; lol I know what you mean! I love Thap&Fang but I love Thap&Feung too. Gosh, their love was beautiful ;~:

@OHOaddict for me it's still BR. I haven't watch many others this year since there hasn't been any that interest me enough to check it out u_u Waiting for Ka Badin & Jad Ruk Viva Luang to air later though ^^

@Hana_pichy As far as I know no one has sub it T_T but you can check out Dynasty Kat's YT channel (https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCstLhl2PbWI6AdO9nsRl_5w) w/ some clips that were subbed :)

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
arayaa said:
@ip.smilez gahhhh, their photo took my breath away too!!!! ;-; lol I know what you mean! I love Thap&Fang but I love Thap&Feung too. Gosh, their love was beautiful ;~:

@OHOaddict for me it's still BR. I haven't watch many others this year since there hasn't been any that interest me enough to check it out u_u Waiting for Ka Badin & Jad Ruk Viva Luang to air later though ^^

@Hana_pichy As far as I know no one has sub it T_T but you can check out Dynasty Kat's YT channel (https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCstLhl2PbWI6AdO9nsRl_5w) w/ some clips that were subbed :)
@arayaa  Thanks a lot na ka,,,really3 appreciate it...i will try to watch as soon as possible.. :woot2:  :woot2:

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
OHOaddict said:
We continue to lurk here on this thread wishing, hoping, and waiting for a reunion in the lakorn world and in reality. *sigh* the insane-ness just wont go away easily.
it's almost May and BR is tied with LR for me. What about you ladies/gents?
i had to also add this about ch3's 45th anniversary: when Toey, Phet, Suriyont, and the other fab guys in their group came walking out flinging their weapon to humans on planet Earth, i was all "Wahhh my bad boys are here!!" SADLY Beau, Prang, and PJ werent in the parade...but we got to see lots of painted skin from Art and Got. *whistle*
Lol i was already cheesing since i saw Art and Got Ji in the beginning.mtopless with body paint OH MY GOD. i died

elegantnas21

sarNie Hatchling
Guys does anyone know a drama or tv show that Prang was in where she was wearing a red and black checkerd crop top with high waisted jeans. I went through Prangfc facebook page and found the photo. I cant upload it here as I don't know how to but the picture was dated in 2013.

Does anyone know if she appeared in drama or something? I'm not too sure but I really want to watch whatever the picture was about...

elegantnas21

sarNie Hatchling
Sorry the picture was dated in December 2014. It also had Bie in it who is casted for the cupid series

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
elegantnas21 said:
Sorry the picture was dated in December 2014. It also had Bie in it who is casted for the cupid series

She was in a lakorn /movie / short mini series?? with Bie KPN called รากแก้ว "Raak Kaew"

arayaa

sarNie Hatchling
@ Hana_pichy You're welcome:)

I wish I could read/understand Thai, it would make a lot of things easier. Going through some IG posts and although I can spazz about the photos, I want to know what they're actually saying/writing ;-;

elegantnas21

sarNie Hatchling
I'm not sure if the casting is confirmed but Bie was selected as a p'ek in the series. You can check it out on the the cupid series ch3 thread