[Ch3] Bang Rajan (Broadcast Thai)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart

c: ladiiprang

Prang posted up this photo for an awareness "A Day Without Shoe," and she tagged Punjan 5555 She captioned this photo, "This photo of my bare feet isn't for Punjan to tease but to help children have shoes to wear...etc.." 

Both Punjan and Been sarcastically said her feet are pretty/cute 

OH MAN !! haha

btw SUang were in a game show together

c: P'Keaw ig

Mindy

sarNie Hatchling
Just watched the game show on pj fan club FB. I wondering how they got picked for this show? Their bickering in the game show when Beau wasn't getting the right answers makes me miss Saung so much! Can they hurry up and get reunite with another lakorn.

Mindy

sarNie Hatchling
I believe if search YouTube for this
ปริศนาฟ้าแลบ | 11 พ.ค. 58 (ตุ่ย,ปั้นจั่น,ฮาย) Full HD
I went to his FC page on Facebook.

Mindy

sarNie Hatchling
Yea, saw pictures of Prang and Toey! Honestly I like Toey with Prang more than Wawwa. I do not mind Toey and Prang pair up in another lakorn together. Their chemistry was soooo good in Bangrajun.

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
Mindy said:
Yea, saw pictures of Prang and Toey! Honestly I like Toey with Prang more than Wawwa. I do not mind Toey and Prang pair up in another lakorn together. Their chemistry was soooo good in Bangrajun.

I've been wanting them to reunite, hopefully they will have a chance to work together in the future. 

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
I like Toey with Prang, too hehe. I remember when their scenes came first in BR, we were almost swayed by them.
Thank the lawd Phet and Wawwa came into the picture, haha or else we'd be too deep in Toey & Prang chemistry.
I like Toey & Wawwa together and Phet & Prang together but switching it up would be nice, too :)

yuneek

sarNie Egg
So finals over so I thought I'm gonna finally watch this BANG RAJAN I've been wanting to watch.
Spent the last two days watching this damn darn show. Loving every single character even that damn JAI!
AND THIS IS HOW I GET REPAYED! Someone explain to me why! WHY! My life just been ruined and smashed to bajillion
of pieces! Nothing makes sense in life right now! GOSH DARN YOU BANG DARN RAJAN! Why do you have to be so darn good then just do that.
Killing people left to right like no tomorrow! Why! They're suppose to live a happy life! This is just not fair!

ok. even though the end was one crazy roller coaster of emotions of craziness. I got to say this is one of the best Thai acting I've seen in a while. Man! They got me! The cast was ridiculously beautiful and awesome! The eye candy is just being thrown at me like no tomorrow. The crying scenes was ridiculously good. Usually, I'm not impressed with the Thai actors crying scenes but man they got me good here.

The ladies were beautiful the men was HOT! what more could I ask for you may ask? THEM TO STAY ALIVE!
Gosh dang it, but overall honestly out of all the lakorns I've seen this year this is NUMBER ONE! Costume was good, ACTORS/ACTRESSES WERE ON POINT! The storyline was good even though...yea... and gosh i hated sAbai and jai's story line hurt my heart too much. But, I find it fascinating and cool that this is based on a real historical time of the Thai history and that even some characters were based on real people. Gives it a unique charm. 
And, I think I need heart surgery now.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
yuneek said:
So finals over so I thought I'm gonna finally watch this BANG RAJAN I've been wanting to watch.
Spent the last two days watching this damn darn show. Loving every single character even that damn JAI!
AND THIS IS HOW I GET REPAYED! Someone explain to me why! WHY! My life just been ruined and smashed to bajillion
of pieces! Nothing makes sense in life right now! GOSH DARN YOU BANG DARN RAJAN! Why do you have to be so darn good then just do that.
Killing people left to right like no tomorrow! Why! They're suppose to live a happy life! This is just not fair!

ok. even though the end was one crazy roller coaster of emotions of craziness. I got to say this is one of the best Thai acting I've seen in a while. Man! They got me! The cast was ridiculously beautiful and awesome! The eye candy is just being thrown at me like no tomorrow. The crying scenes was ridiculously good. Usually, I'm not impressed with the Thai actors crying scenes but man they got me good here.

The ladies were beautiful the men was HOT! what more could I ask for you may ask? THEM TO STAY ALIVE!
Gosh dang it, but overall honestly out of all the lakorns I've seen this year this is NUMBER ONE! Costume was good, ACTORS/ACTRESSES WERE ON POINT! The storyline was good even though...yea... and gosh i hated sAbai and jai's story line hurt my heart too much. But, I find it fascinating and cool that this is based on a real historical time of the Thai history and that even some characters were based on real people. Gives it a unique charm. 
And, I think I need heart surgery now.

Your thoughts regarding the ending were honestly my exact thoughts as well.
Bang Rajan is absolutely amazing in so many aspects especially through the exceptional acting and powerful chemistry.
I'm glad you enjoyed this lakorn as much as us. And heck, I need heart surgery, too. My heart is still not cured from BR's impact hahaa :)