[Ch3] Bang Rajan (Broadcast Thai)

Mindy

sarNie Hatchling
The praying scenes have to be the last episode next week. Now I really want to know what they are praying about. To be together again in the next life? Aw...Sang hugging Juang at the lake and they are both crying. They are all preparing for that last moment.

Kim123

sarNie Adult
ip.smilez said:
Whyyyy you gotta say that ? You got me all sobbing here Nowwww omhggggggg...................omggT_______T
awww.. I was going to cry too but I thought I should leave my tears until monday and I'll cry hardcore. Honestly I haven't watch a lakorn which made me cry this much in ages. It's good to have one of these lakorn once in a while.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Got Jirayu posted his last scene on his if too!

Are we all going to meet here Monday? I feel like I will need a group to get through it. #notprepare #teambangrajun #thapfangforever #khapfeungforever #sangjuangforever #iforgiveyoujai

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
There hasn't been a drama that has kept me thinking about it 24/7 like Bang Rajun did. I literally thought about all the couples ever since the first airing and would instantly get the sniffles. Bang Rajun has touched many of our hearts <3

Huhuhu ncmeow...we need each other huhuhuhi!!! I won't be here till the night time tho T_T aweee your hashtags<3

arayaa

sarNie Hatchling

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
ip.smilez said:
There hasn't been a drama that has kept me thinking about it 24/7 like Bang Rajun did. I literally thought about all the couples ever since the first airing and would instantly get the sniffles. Bang Rajun has touched many of our hearts <3
Huhuhu ncmeow...we need each other huhuhuhi!!! I won't be here till the night time tho T_T aweee your hashtags<3
I will never forget BR and i can't see anyone else remaking this with a different cast in 5-10 years. I am too attach to them.

Aww arayaa, thanks for the clip. They are so cute and love how they use Tur and chan, it sounds proper but at the same time familiar. I hope they have another lakorn together soon.

meown

sarNie Egg
I've been dormant in this forum for so long, this lakorn managed to drag me out of my dormantness. :)

I've always been a fan of historical movies or lakorns, but what struck me about this lakorn is the level of humanity portrayed in it, I loved how the actors portrayed the characters they played even though most of them are inexperienced newcomers.

I would be back to give more detailed characters analysis later on.

sarN

sarNie Granny
making time for lakorn & kdrama , w/ a day time job & social life require lack of sleep on my part indeed !! And I'm at the current eps w/ ya' ladies now and im loving it . I'm starting to like Khap&feung couple , they adorable & sweet w/ each other now than before !! Funny how Thap is the last to be married but the first to be a father !! I saw those death.scene & kind of dread to watch it , ladies . I'm going sob like a baby for sure !

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
arayaa said:
Not sure what this is for, but.....TOEYYYYYYYYY
/hyperventilating
The hairrrrr; it looks so good on him..so so very fine, oh gosh his smile is killing me *-*

And....is it just me or are they standing closer than necessary?? Haha Love the way both of the are slightly turned toward each other and how Toey hovers a bit over Wawwa >///<

Via toeywawwa on Instagram
https://instagram.com/p/z4ERzoJ0cM/
https://instagram.com/p/z4GYZVJ0eg/
https://instagram.com/p/z4KuWlJ0Sm/
Thank you for sharing!! Saw this in the morning before work (constantly checking IG for latest photos and news) and was spazzing about them the whole day!!! Love Toey's hairstyle too!!!!

star0027

sarNie Egg
Reading this thread really make me want to cry. I'm so not ready for this to be over. 

I just watch @Dynasty Kat you mv, and ho lord, i cry so much by just watch the pictures of the couples dying. 
Only if i know how to shared i would shared already. :teary:  :teary:  :cry1:

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I'm watching the clips that TW uploaded on their ig and I can't stop staring at their high cheekbones. So freaking adorbsss

Kim123

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:
Hope everyone can be strong on Monday - the last episode of BR.

credit maich3iam IG
I know I can't be strong but im still going to watch it. It is going to be devastating. The picture is making me sad already, everyone is dying in they lover arms.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
These images of their final moments are heartbreaking but very beautiful at the same time.

I wish for more sweet scenes of Sang/Juan but it's already the end</3

C: original owner

Kim123

sarNie Adult
ip.smilez said:
These images of their final moments are heartbreaking but very beautiful at the same time.

I wish for more sweet scenes of Sang/Juan but it's already the end</3

C: original owner
Thank you for the images. This is so heartbreaking. I hope for more sweet scene of Juang and Sang too but im sure we will get atleast one last sweet scene since they haven't show the scene of Juang and Sang near the river putting those candle light, im not sure what they are called and the scene of Khap and Feung praying in the temple. I guess that will be they last sweet scene. Im not really for this :cry: