[Ch3] Bang Rajan (Broadcast Thai)

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Omo! I've loved Phet ever since his movie with Rodnay! Such a natural actor! He's sooo good in here.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
It's a very sweet movie about true love that stands the test of time. I loved it, cried at the end.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
@aiyaja,
I really didn't see the buzz about Phet but that all changed when I watched First Kiss. He's gorgeous. I'm a sucker for dimplesssss so he's perf for me 555

clee95

sarNie Egg
Does anyone know when Toey's lakorn with Janie and Jui air? Cannot wait to see him in a modern attire. And I hope to see more Phet in lead roles, I dont know about others but Toey's carreer seems to be going really well right now. He has couple of movies coming out and hopefully he will get more lakorns after Gum Lai Mat.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Isn't Phet just oozing with sexiness?? lol
I also agree about him catching a leading role next.
He's tall, dark and handsome + his acting is great.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Oo that photo looks sexy! I agree Art looks the best. The guy right below him seems out of place. Haha. Everyone's going for the sexy stare and he's smiling! HAHA.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
This lakorn really caught me by surprise. Since the beginning, ARO has been my most anticipated lakorn. BR never even made the list. It was a definite skip. However, now I'm more excited for when Mondays and Tuesdays come. Lol. It's always the opposite. Never get your hopes up or let them down before you even have the chance to try it out. 

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Same here Jana! I wana know all the hurtful things Feung says to Khap and all the sweet and painful things he says to her. Oii don't forget Sang&Juang's dialogues also. I wana know what the hothead says to his mia ja lol

scratchthat

sarNie Egg
OHOaddict said:
Same here Jana! I wana know all the hurtful things Feung says to Khap and all the sweet and painful things he says to her. Oii don't forget Sang&Juang's dialogues also. I wana know what the hothead says to his mia ja lol
Sang and Juang's are the scenes I look forward to the most hehe I hope Feung and Khap gets better lol

YinGgyTASTIC

sarNie Adult
Yes I hope fusing and Khan love developed. But sadly when they finally do they won't have a happy ending. That really suck. They better gives us a lot of sweet scene. Juan and sang are really cute too.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
This lakorn really caught me by surprise. Since the beginning, ARO has been my most anticipated lakorn. BR never even made the list. It was a definite skip. However, now I'm more excited for when Mondays and Tuesdays come. Lol. It's always the opposite. Never get your hopes up or let them down before you even have the chance to try it out. 
Yeah, I never thought I'd be this interested in BR too. Yes, I do skip, but overall I really do enjoy it. Hehe.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I'm guilty because I do a lot of skipping too. I just want to see my couples on screen haha so I don't even know what's going on with Fang. I know she just reunited with her mom and Sabai.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
I pay attention to the fighting scenes, khap&feung, Sang&Juang, Lone Ranger Thap, and Got&his funny and serious crew. I skim through Fang, Art&Noon and details of the war. Without subs its hard to determine what strategy they came up with against the Burmese.