[Ch3] Bang Rajan (Broadcast Thai)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I couldn't wait anymore so I skimmed to watch the part where Feung fainted and she's not pregnant. =x I guess that's for the best too because you know we all know how the ending goes T_T Khap is so sweet. He says it's all good that she isn't pregnant as long as she's okay <3

Okay no more for me. I'm saving ep11 for later haha

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Aaaaah! Just taking a few minutes to start on episode 11 and Juang and Sang already got me grinning lolol. She ran to wish Thap good luck and when Sang called her name at the same time, Thap gave him a teasing smirk.
Sang is so much gentler speaking with her. He called her his fighting encouragement. I wish they got to hug before he went off to fight again but I think he doesn't dare show pda since his mia rak is shy in front of others 555!

Toey was in KCR?? I mainly watched Taew's scenes in that one so I must have totally overlooked him.

Bangrajun has been executed very well and each couple gets enough time to let me start "fin" them, so I'm glad that the ratings are good to reflect the hard work of everyone.

scratchthat

sarNie Egg
been away for a week and when I'm back it's SWEETNESS OVERLOAD!!!

the men finally got to fight the war and I actually got to watch ep10 without FFing. Everything is almost in place: Sang Juang, Thap Fang, Khap Fueng, all but Sabai Jai. I warmed up to Thap/ Fang in this episode, and I'm kinda not surprised I did. Thap has this amazing smile and look I'm sure he has pretty much good chemistry with any girl. Fang has not annoyed me again so far and i'm okay with her. Plus the love scenes were natural and showed us a lot of flashbacks with Thap/Fang that eventually convinced me they had some sort of connection before Thap broke up with Fueng.

Khap and Fueng brought me such mixed feelings lol mainly Khap had this one-eyed tear thing that really just tore me down and Fueng actually reciprocated! She looks all worried when Khap is going to fight ai... How can this couple manage to hold grudges against each other for so long I just can't imagine and now I'm so full of relief they made up.

Can't even bring myself to talk about Sang and Juang. They are the sweetest couple on earth. Sang's stare can kill. Enough said HAHA

Kim123

sarNie Adult
Lols, people are disappointed that Feung isn't pregnant, i am disappointed too but i agree to what ip.smilez said it's better for Feung to not be pregnant since the ending is going sad.
Juang and Sang are just so adorable! I love how Sang is such a jerk to other people but he turns into a sweetheart around Juang.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
say what? They fed us bread crumbs and we assumed she was pregnant. -.- i was so looking forward to baby prahet....but fang will have a baby though? Gee watch it be a dream Hmm. Going to start ep 11 now.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Is it mean if I hope that in the end when Baan Rajan is destroyed, and Jai wins and tries to take Sabai back with him. I want her to commit suicide in front of him to tell him how disgusted she is by his actions and how she rather die then be with him regardless of how much she loves him? 

Jai initially I liked him, but after seeing him in Baan Rajan, how can you still want to destroy a village of such kind people? I know you came for a purpose, but even the strongest of hearts so soften when being around people that are that great and that love their country more. As much as he believes he loves his country, doesn't he consider that these people are the same? I don't know how Jai can really redeem himself at this point because even if he is a solider he is doing the wrong thing, his country is invading and killing another countries civilians. Sabai deserves better than Jai -.- and Dok Rak (Dok Rak isn't too bad, but he just doesn't fit the personality type with Sabai)

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
The doctor/healer told Feung that she was probab'y fatigue from all the traveling. The stress caused her to faint. They really did make it look like she was preggers, but honestly I'm glad she isn't. Being pregnant during a war is crazy! Your husband is out fighting almost every day and you'd be home worried sick about him. Not good for the mom and baby. 

ip.smilez said:
I was one of the minorities who liked Toey hehe Toey impressed me when I first watched him onscreen as Joi. His acting was even better than Bomb in KCR so I was instantly attracted to him and his smile. I knew he had potential to become a praek and glad others did too and look at him now, he's a rising star <3

I'll brb. Gaha

Toey's acting is DEFINITELY better than Bomb's. Even now, After 3 lakorns, Bomb still needs to improve. He's just so stiff and awkward. I really want to like him though. Toey is natural and he's shown impressive expressions. He can be emotional & fierce at the same time. 

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Toey played as Soifah's right-hand man Joi. I really liked his adorable hot-headed character!!! You should skim KCR again to watch his performance. He certainly caught my eyes when he first appeared && his crying scenes were gooddddddd!!! Eeeks I was use to hearing him speak in the northern dialect so when I heard him spoke in the central thai dialect, I was amazed 5555 Okiess girls im off now and heading home. I can't want to start!!!!!!

My Bang Rajun sisters, you ladies have kept me dancing in my seat anticipating to watch ep11 hehe

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Vimalee said:
Considering this is a boran or historical lakorn and not having famous or popular actors/actresses, Bang Rajun is doing exceptionally well.   It's ratings are better than Ab Ruk Online with four popular actors/actresses (Anne, Peter, Mark, and Kim) and ARO is a romantic comedy which is always a hit with Thai viewers.  

I'm glad it's doing well. It's definitely better than ARO, in terms of storyline.

Pueng_B

sarNie Hatchling
phatman said:
I'm glad it's doing well. It's definitely better than ARO, in terms of storyline.

:scratchhead2:  erm can they really be compared, they are so vastly different..apples and oranges. I find banglajun a bit too preachy and nationalistic sometimes.  Too much for 'god and country'
 for me sometimes.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
At the end of the year, several charts will be compiled to rank all lakorns in term of ratings for each channel.  These lakorns will be compared and competed against each other even though they are of different genre.    Also, they will be competing with other lakorns for award nominations.

Pueng_B said:

:scratchhead2:  erm can they really be compared, they are so vastly different..apples and oranges. I find banglajun a bit too preachy and nationalistic sometimes.  Too much for 'god and country'
 for me sometimes.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Pueng_B said:

for me sometimes.
Haha yes, they are in completely different genres. Maybe I should say BR has a better storyline relative to historical lakorns, whereas ARO is horrible compared to other romcoms. Do you get what I mean? Haha. I'm not directly comparing the two. I guess I did sound like I was comparing since I said BR is better than ARO. Hehe. I love AP in ARO, but the whole lakorn itself is...urgh...frustrating. Anyway...needs to catch up!!

Pueng_B

sarNie Hatchling
phatman said:
Haha yes, they are in completely different genres. Maybe I should say BR has a better storyline relative to historical lakorns, whereas ARO is horrible compared to other romcoms. Do you get what I mean? Haha. I'm not directly comparing the two. I guess I did sound like I was comparing since I said BR is better than ARO. Hehe. I love AP in ARO, but the whole lakorn itself is...urgh...frustrating. Anyway...needs to catch up!!

Really you think ARO is horrible?? i know this discussion should be in the ARO thread but i just gotta say i have seen 'horrible' thai rom coms and ARO is not up there. Its a new way of telling the story of 4 people in a modern world but at its core its about love and honesty ..actually the core of bangrajun also..so in that sense they do have something in common.

I think the emotive way Bangrajun has been scripted appeals to you, but for me i like the subtle take on love that is ARO, i dont like being hit on the head with the script writers own ideals of love, ARO lets me think and explore the different dynamics of relationships and love. I do agree that in parts of ARO when it tries to be funny it sometimes comes off as trying to hard and makes the scene not funny. I find Gubgib character really not funny, she hasnt made me laugh me once.

As for historical genre, i compare every historical thai genre to Sai Lo Hit ( kob & num sonram) 10/10 and bangrajun is 5/10 but i shouldn't be disliking the nang ek this much but i cant stand the Fang character. Wawa is playing her in a way that makes me want to strangle her, i dont want to cheer for her shes so annoying. 

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I apologize but I just have to say this,

Excuse me Feung, pua kaung eng gaaw dee laaeo!!! Tah eng mai yaak dai pua meun P’ Khap, chan khaaw thaam tur, yaak ao P’Khap bpen pua kaung chan dai mai ka? 555 *hides my face hahaha Thap is a great man but he is not a lost girrllll, you got yourself a man who we can’t even find in the real world so hold onto him tight cause I’m coming for him 5555 ARGH! Feung sitting and talking to herself about how you can’t find a Thap anywhere else anymore when she has a perfect husband made me want to daa kao! But I don’t have to lecture her because her mother did a fine job knocking some sense into her. Here’s a rough translation, I tried translating word for word but there was some words that I didn't understand.

P: Fang hasn't returned yet. She disappeared with P'Thap for a long time now
M: Fang is missing with Thap, you don't have to worry. Thap is a person who has great fighting skills, no matter what he's capable of bringing back Fang but if you're thinking of something else then, let me tell you something to make you feel at ease. Thap will never get with Fang. (I think that’s what she said) That can never happen, believe me.
F: I’m just worried about my sister
M: It’s best if you go worry about your husband instead. Khap is still laying injured. I know that you don’t like Khap that much because he’s the one stopping your heart. He took you away from Thap, but you’re his wife already **then I think she said that they already slept together** And what are you trying to think? You’re already a wife! Have you done your duty as a wife yet? Have you taken care of your husband yet? If Khap isn’t good enough for you until you can’t stand it anymore, I’m not going to stop you. And how about right now? Have you fulfilled your duty as the best wife for him yet Feung? Your husband misses the good from you to the point where he doesn’t know where your happiness is. (My translation is not on point but what I’m assuming her mother is saying is that Khap is doing everything for Feung to the point where he doesn’t know what else to do to make her happy?) IDK someone correct me.

The way Khap told the doctor that his wife is pregnant in excitement got me all hyped up. He seems so excited and ready to be a father and his reaction to the news that she wasn’t pregnant  was like “it’s okay, if you’re not pregnant, we can try again.” Kekeke AHhh Khap is a loving husband <3 Thank goodness Feung’s mother lectured her because she finally finallllyyyyy came to her senses and stopped her selfishness.  This whole time she thought about her own feelings and never cared if she’s hurting Khap because he did it to himself.  I am relieved that her avoiding him and being mean to him didn’t drag because I honestly would have been bored if she kept pushing him away. And seeing him cry didn’t make anything better for me lol How does Phet managed to cry so beautifully? I love how he’s able to cry and only have one tear trickle down his cheek………..wow. Hrmmmm which pra’ek can also do that? At least we’re all seeing that Feung is trying to fulfill her role as Khap’s wife when she went to have dinner with him.  She even let Khap wipe her and feed her. During that beautiful  moment, I feel like Khap was living a dream and couldn’t believe that the woman he truly loves is having dinner with him. Feung makes Khap cry when she gives him the cold shoulders and Feung makes Khap cry when she makes him happy. Feung, please make him happy whole-heartedly with no tears attached ><”
Thap and Fang’s love is blooming and I do like the way he stares at her. Thap just doesn’t know yet that he’s attractive to her even though he claims that he loves her like a sister. Fang isn’t that annoying to me anymore after last night’s episode lol Khap and the men were thinking otherwise that Thap had wifed Fang kekeke Oh man Juan got her man under-control. Sang’s got a woman that is able to put him in check and that he’s actually afraid of hehe I adore these two to the max <3 What more can I say about these two…love them to pieces. And in every episode, it just gets sadder and sadder for Sabai and Jai. Jai wants to take Sabai to his homeland but that is impossible. If you love the gal, you got to sacrifice who you are for her. Sadly, Jai will learn the hard way when he loses her T___________T   

jjinxx

Thap and Fang had such dorky smiles on when they leaned against each other. Cute! And he finally told her what shes been waiting for everyone to see her as: that she isnt a child anymore but a woman who is determined to fight for her country.
I love every time the friends tease each other. Thap and Fang got back safely and of course it's clear that Thap has eyes for Fang, Khap and the other guys can't help but gang up on him to tease him hahaha.

Oh, Juang took out her stress on her husband lol. This is called karma. Sang is too hot-headed, that's why no one can believe in his suspicions of Jai without hard evidence. Juang can help knock some reason into him so he thinks before he acts. Heh.

Gosh I felt so sad for Feung when her mom was yelling at her. It's a hard reality to accept when she never thought she'd end up with a guy who isn't Thap. Putting myself in her shoes, the devastation doesn't fade easily. But it was nice to see her and Khap share dinner together. She is doing her best.

LilyVang

sarNie Egg
@ip.smilez ahhhhh thanks for translating the part about p'khap when Feung fainted & he said to her. Sooooo sweet, caring, & sexy... Never ever have I found a Lakorn with all these dark handsome & sexy thai man. ❤❤❤ I really want to see PRAHET in another lakorn where they are the lead actor & actress.

jjinxx

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
Is it mean if I hope that in the end when Baan Rajan is destroyed, and Jai wins and tries to take Sabai back with him. I want her to commit suicide in front of him to tell him how disgusted she is by his actions and how she rather die then be with him regardless of how much she loves him? 

Jai initially I liked him, but after seeing him in Baan Rajan, how can you still want to destroy a village of such kind people? I know you came for a purpose, but even the strongest of hearts so soften when being around people that are that great and that love their country more. As much as he believes he loves his country, doesn't he consider that these people are the same? I don't know how Jai can really redeem himself at this point because even if he is a solider he is doing the wrong thing, his country is invading and killing another countries civilians. Sabai deserves better than Jai -.- and Dok Rak (Dok Rak isn't too bad, but he just doesn't fit the personality type with Sabai)
heh I understand your sentiment. Love is great and all but we are talking about a whole village who basically became Sabai's family, and to have one man claim that he aided in eliminating her family and friends but still wants to live happily with her? That's just asking for too much. I don't think Sabai can ever forgive him. Any sort of cruelty in trying to control and oppress a free people only leads to a cycle of sad endings.

I'll have to go back and watch KCR again then lol. New p'ek crush is Toey with his adorable smile. The way he looked at Feung in the past, the way he looks at Fang now! such convincing love!

>< I wonder if next week is when Juang and Sang have to separate.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
@ipsmilez: Dang, this girl wrote a life review right here, hahaha. Just kidding! Always love reading long posts especially your posts, girl! Will be reading your detailed post now! :D