[Ch3] Bang Rajan (Broadcast Thai)

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
I dont want to see Sang getting torture and being away from Juan. ): it's already hurting me just thinking about it.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
I can't comment much right now because I cried so much especially for Sabai and Jai.   Their love was just too sad.   :cry1: :cry1: :cry1: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Can't believe we only have two episodes left.   I think BR will end next Tuesday because the Mafia series will start on March 2nd.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
someone said in the mafia series that they extended BR to 18 episodes b/c mafia is pushed back? not sure how accurate it is.

ik that after puri gets hurt that's the turning point in the war b/c the mustache guy will be their next leader and soon BR will fall. sadddddddddddd....

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thank you ladies.   If that is true that BR will have 18 episodes then I will be happy because I'm not ready for it to end yet.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Whoa! From 14 episodes to 18 episodes! Not sure if that will extend my happiness or pain.

Nooooooo...Sang!

Saw a cute picture of Khap kissing Feung's hand on ig, hehehe.

star0027

sarNie Egg
Finally I have to recreate a new account due to I can't comment anything in here. I been spying on this topic since bang rajun air. Just by reading all the comments make me happy.
I got to said this has been by far my favorite lakorn for the longest. I want to thanks Smilez for the video she did in Youtube about PRAHET! This is how it got me to watch this lakorn, and what do you know, now I'm obsessed of Krap and Fueng. Love every part of their story line. Phet has become my favorite p ek. I honestly would love to see Prang and Phet a modern lakorn in leading role. Slap Kiss. Lol.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
star0027 said:
Finally I have to recreate a new account due to I can't comment anything in here. I been spying on this topic since bang rajun air. Just by reading all the comments make me happy.
I got to said this has been by far my favorite lakorn for the longest. I want to thanks Smilez for the video she did in Youtube about PRAHET! This is how it got me to watch this lakorn, and what do you know, now I'm obsessed of Krap and Fueng. Love every part of their story line. Phet has become my favorite p ek. I honestly would love to see Prang and Phet a modern lakorn in leading role. Slap Kiss. Lol.
Lol, hehe. Agree with everything you said. XD

When this ends, I'll be so heart broken! I think I will even be more broken. My lovely beautiful cast. T^T

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
@star0027;
Awee you're welcome <3 im glad you started watching Bang Rajun because this isn't a drama anyone would want to miss ^______^

I haven't watch Ep12 yet but I did watch a cut clip of PRAHET after the battle !!! Omgggg T_____T who cries is the morning? Omgggg Khap was worried about Feung the whole time during the battle and he said he wouldn't know what to do if something happened to her and she responded the same.

Thap & Sang had a dispute over Jai? I need to start on ep12 asap

Kim123

sarNie Adult
@star0027,
AHAHAHA, that was me before too, i was spying on this topic but it had led me to creating one.

OMG, did really Sabai give her to Jai just so he doesn't go away, she is in so much pain.
Jai isn't blind right?

I am going to be in so much pain and crying so bad for the remaining episodes since this episode made me teary...
Awwww...Sang going away and getting captured, this is making me sad T__T

saobomp

sarNie Adult
sabai is trying to get jai to change of heard to stay at bang rajan and not be spy by loving him (think she's taking Feung's advice)

yup, Sang is very hot tempered. he's right  but have to be calm and not explode in front of everything. 

jai isnt blind. he's pretending but sabai seems to know that he's pretending. 

sweet moment btw thap and fang, khap and feung

star0027

sarNie Egg
I don't think jai is blind. I believe he pretend to be blind. Look like Saibai kind of figure out at the end of episode 13 that Jai not blind. Due to the part her finger was poke and jai took her finger and suck it.

Kim123

sarNie Adult
aww...I thought Jai has become good since he helped fight and took the bullet instead of Thap. Now he is still bad. Sabai finally get to be close to Jai without him disappearing but now he is lying to her face that he is blind. :(

gloria

sarNie Juvenile
I'm so happy with the last two episodes. Lots of love between Fueng and Khap :kiss2: . Fueng and Thap's heart to heart talk to clear up any remaining feelings made me so proud of them :highfive: . I wish someone would sub this lakorn though because I can only pick up some words. 

I can deal with 4 more episodes. It means they will stay alive a little longer.  :cry:

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
I take back everything i said about Jai. Such a disappointment. i hope he dies a terrible death And suffers the most. Im sure he planned that whole bullet in the head incident with his dad. He was waiting for the right moment each time in order to gain more trust.

THANK goodness for our dear p'sang for sticking with his gut. Sadly he will leave in the next ep.

Omg there weren't a lot of scenes of p'sang and juang together but where there were they made good use of showing their love.

Im such a crybaby. i cried the entire battle scene. :'(

fun

Expired Sarnie
Will there be people willing to volunteer to translate if a page was created for Bang Rajan. I gave up on the first episode because it was too overwhelming for me to understand so it would be nice to have it sub.