[Ch3] Bang Rajan (Broadcast Thai)

Kim123

sarNie Adult
OHOaddict said:
Right?!! Like should i use my broken thai or just straight up English? But I'd stutter a lot and lose face :( the life of being an international fan who does not speak a celeb's language.

I think you should introduce yourself in thai and mix with some english. idk too it's hard since some celeb are not fluent in english. I wish they travel international.

P'SweetXin said:
Thanks! I tried already but there are still some other photoshoots missing from their instragram :D

Now worries, I also found some photoshoots on the ch3 thai website. idk if that all of it :scratchhead2:

http://www.thaitv3.com/%E0%B8%A5%E0%B8%B0%E0%B8%84%E0%B8%A3/301/%E0%B8%9A%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%87%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%B0%E0%B8%88%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%99.html#ad-image-0

arayaa

sarNie Hatchling
Vimalee said:
CH3 ratings for Feb. 9-15.

Bang Rajun (Mon-Tue)
Epi.  10  -   5.3
Epi.  11  -   6.3

Abb Ruk Online (Wed-Thu)
Epi.   11 -   5.3
Epi.   12 -   5.1

Keaw Ta Wan Jai (Fri-Sun)
Ep1.   1  -  4.0
Ep2.   2 -  4.5
Ep3.   3 -  4.4

Thank you so much! I've been wondering how the show has been doing, so this give me an idea :)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
The ratings that I posted was for analog only.   If we added digital (between 3 - 4 points) then BR should reach double digits.    We don't have the ratings for digital consistently because not every households have access to digital.

ip.smilez said:
Ohhh my. I'll be taggin Somrak & ch3 more often now then ahhhhh

I'm surprised BR didn't reach double digits yet.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Some translations to hold us over until next week!

Translation for upcoming scenes:

The villagers are singing and dancing. One of the guys asked Thap if he and the village headmen have made any battle plans. He says they haven't, but one of the headman told him to be a leader for them, so he has a higher rank as a battle leader. Everyone congratulates him. Sang sits silently. One friend asks Sang why he's so quiet, and says he should come drink with them to congratulate Thap.

Sang says, "We all fought together, yet only one person gets to be the leader." Everyone grows silent. "Thap, you have so much good fortune. Wherever you are, you get close to the top leaders."

"Ai Sang, what are you saying? If you're drunk, you should go home," Khap says.

Feung's brother, Fak, says he'll help Sang go home, but Sang gets up and away.

Sang says, "You don't have to chase me away. I'm speaking the truth even though some can't handle hearing it."

Jai gets up and says, "Sang, today is an auspicious day for me. Don't start on bad terms like this again, I beg you."

"What are you asking for?" Sang says. "(Not sure about this line, but I think he asks if Jai wants to get hit, and calls him the enemy.)" Sang kicks Jai.

Thap punches Sang. "I told you not to speak of Jai like that again."

"Thap, you're going to trust an outsider more than your friend? Fine then. You're a good person. Wherever you are, you receive so many good things. I've fought along with you, and you're the only one who gets promoted. You're gaining success. You have tons of followers. You don't need any friend to come stand by your side anymore. So this is your new friend who I can't touch? Ai Jai, with his honest face and crooked heart. That bastard enemy!"

Thap punches Sang again, making Juang even more frightened to see them fighting. Thap says, "You've never strived for good. If you want to be a leader, you should change yourself."

"You see ai Jai better than me," Sang says. "Since no one here sees any value in me, and since you count the person I hate as your friend, we can't fight alongside each other anymore." Sang leaves them.

Juang runs to hold onto Thap. "Don't be mad at p'Sang. He was drunk and didn't mean to speak like that to you." The others watched on. Khap feels uneasy too. "Let me go talk to him. I'll get him to come apologize to you. Please don't be mad at him."

"I know his personality well, because he was my friend."

"P'Sang only spoke that way because he was angry."

"He only thinks of himself, without listening to reason. Is this how he thinks he can lead others into battle?"

Jai says, "I'll go talk to Sang."

Thap says, "No need to, Jai. This isn't only about you. Sang is hungry for power. He doesn't think about all the people here, or our unity."

Juang says, "That's not true. P'Sang is a good person. I'm going to bring him back here."

Juang goes to their house. She runs into Sang, who has some belongings with him. "P'Sang, where are you going?"

"I can't stay here anymore," he said.

"You have to stay here. This is our home."

Sang sees Juang crying. "I have to go, Juang." 

Juang falls to her knees. "P'Sang, I'll beg you if you want. Don't be mad at, or hate my brother. You two are friends and have never competed for anything."

Sang lowers himself to hug her. "Juang, one day you'll understand me (why I'm doing this)." They hug each other as Juang cries.

"You're going to abandon me. You don't love me anymore?"

"Of course I love you. Juang, I love you so much, no matter where I might be. I want you to know that my heart will always be with you." Sang hugs Juang tightly, then helps her up. 

"P'Sang..."

Sang leaves, walking away. She runs after him, calling to him to not leave her. 

Faeng runs after Thap and stands in his way. "The two of you are friends. You've fought on the same side for many times already. You're the one who said that Thai people must stay united in order to beat the enemies. Why are you letting such a trivial matter come between your friendship when you two have shared life and death together?"
Thap looks at her, feeling uncomfortable. 

Sang hurries to the gates, with Juang still following. Khap and Feung come and try to block his way. Sang turns. Sabai and Jai are also there. 

"P'Sang!" Juang calls.

Khap says, "Sang. You have to think. Beyond those walls, there isn't anyone who will give you a chance or be well-meaning towards you the way Thap does." 

"Don't speak of Thap's name."

Thap, Faeng, Fak, and a few others come to an area near and hear Sang speak. 

"If Thap is such a god, then go ahead and worship him. But for me, he's a friend who is only (good to himself??). One day you'll be like me, Khap. You'll be pushed down by Thap (not sure about this either)..." He goes to the gates.
Feung asks Thap not to let Sang go. Jai gets on his knees and begs Sang to stay. Juang continues calling to Sang, but he leaves. Khap looks at Thap, but he just watches and then walks away. Everyone watches as the two friends go their separate ways.

---

Me: Augh!!!!!!!!! I'm crying for poor JUANG! She's dying on the inside seeing Sang leave Bangrajun. In a sense, I want to kick Sang for leaving Juang and breaking her heart like that! 
On the other hand, sounds like Sang is jealous of Jai, that Thap is choosing Jai over him LOL. But we've always known that he's stubborn, hot-headed, pretty selfish, and impulsive. And with his personality, if no one is on his side, then he can't bear being someone looked down upon.
Sigh. This is going to be tough to watch.

Kim123

sarNie Adult
jjinxx said:
Some translations to hold us over until next week!

Translation for upcoming scenes:

The villagers are singing and dancing. One of the guys asked Thap if he and the village headmen have made any battle plans. He says they haven't, but one of the headman told him to be a leader for them, so he has a higher rank as a battle leader. Everyone congratulates him. Sang sits silently. One friend asks Sang why he's so quiet, and says he should come drink with them to congratulate Thap.

Sang says, "We all fought together, yet only one person gets to be the leader." Everyone grows silent. "Thap, you have so much good fortune. Wherever you are, you get close to the top leaders."

"Ai Sang, what are you saying? If you're drunk, you should go home," Khap says.

Feung's brother, Fak, says he'll help Sang go home, but Sang gets up and away.

Sang says, "You don't have to chase me away. I'm speaking the truth even though some can't handle hearing it."

Jai gets up and says, "Sang, today is an auspicious day for me. Don't start on bad terms like this again, I beg you."

"What are you asking for?" Sang says. "(Not sure about this line, but I think he asks if Jai wants to get hit, and calls him the enemy.)" Sang kicks Jai.

Thap punches Sang. "I told you not to speak of Jai like that again."

"Thap, you're going to trust an outsider more than your friend? Fine then. You're a good person. Wherever you are, you receive so many good things. I've fought along with you, and you're the only one who gets promoted. You're gaining success. You have tons of followers. You don't need any friend to come stand by your side anymore. So this is your new friend who I can't touch? Ai Jai, with his honest face and crooked heart. That bastard enemy!"

Thap punches Sang again, making Juang even more frightened to see them fighting. Thap says, "You've never strived for good. If you want to be a leader, you should change yourself."

"You see ai Jai better than me," Sang says. "Since no one here sees any value in me, and since you count the person I hate as your friend, we can't fight alongside each other anymore." Sang leaves them.

Juang runs to hold onto Thap. "Don't be mad at p'Sang. He was drunk and didn't mean to speak like that to you." The others watched on. Khap feels uneasy too. "Let me go talk to him. I'll get him to come apologize to you. Please don't be mad at him."

"I know his personality well, because he was my friend."

"P'Sang only spoke that way because he was angry."

"He only thinks of himself, without listening to reason. Is this how he thinks he can lead others into battle?"

Jai says, "I'll go talk to Sang."

Thap says, "No need to, Jai. This isn't only about you. Sang is hungry for power. He doesn't think about all the people here, or our unity."

Juang says, "That's not true. P'Sang is a good person. I'm going to bring him back here."

Juang goes to their house. She runs into Sang, who has some belongings with him. "P'Sang, where are you going?"

"I can't stay here anymore," he said.

"You have to stay here. This is our home."

Sang sees Juang crying. "I have to go, Juang." 

Juang falls to her knees. "P'Sang, I'll beg you if you want. Don't be mad at, or hate my brother. You two are friends and have never competed for anything."

Sang lowers himself to hug her. "Juang, one day you'll understand me (why I'm doing this)." They hug each other as Juang cries.

"You're going to abandon me. You don't love me anymore?"

"Of course I love you. Juang, I love you so much, no matter where I might be. I want you to know that my heart will always be with you." Sang hugs Juang tightly, then helps her up. 

"P'Sang..."

Sang leaves, walking away. She runs after him, calling to him to not leave her. 

Faeng runs after Thap and stands in his way. "The two of you are friends. You've fought on the same side for many times already. You're the one who said that Thai people must stay united in order to beat the enemies. Why are you letting such a trivial matter come between your friendship when you two have shared life and death together?"
Thap looks at her, feeling uncomfortable. 

Sang hurries to the gates, with Juang still following. Khap and Feung come and try to block his way. Sang turns. Sabai and Jai are also there. 

"P'Sang!" Juang calls.

Khap says, "Sang. You have to think. Beyond those walls, there isn't anyone who will give you a chance or be well-meaning towards you the way Thap does." 

"Don't speak of Thap's name."

Thap, Faeng, Fak, and a few others come to an area near and hear Sang speak. 

"If Thap is such a god, then go ahead and worship him. But for me, he's a friend who is only (good to himself??). One day you'll be like me, Khap. You'll be pushed down by Thap (not sure about this either)..." He goes to the gates.
Feung asks Thap not to let Sang go. Jai gets on his knees and begs Sang to stay. Juang continues calling to Sang, but he leaves. Khap looks at Thap, but he just watches and then walks away. Everyone watches as the two friends go their separate ways.

---

Me: Augh!!!!!!!!! I'm crying for poor JUANG! She's dying on the inside seeing Sang leave Bangrajun. In a sense, I want to kick Sang for leaving Juang and breaking her heart like that! 
On the other hand, sounds like Sang is jealous of Jai, that Thap is choosing Jai over him LOL. But we've always known that he's stubborn, hot-headed, pretty selfish, and impulsive. And with his personality, if no one is on his side, then he can't bear being someone looked down upon.
Sigh. This is going to be tough to watch.

OMG, thank you so much!!! This is really going to tough to watch since im already getting teary just reading this.

I can't wait until monday..

P'SweetXin

sarNie Hatchling
Gah~poor Juang. Thanks so much for translating!! Your translation is great. :heart: I can't wait for the next episode too! ( I bet everyone is waiting) :)  .

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
@kim123 Ughh if only i had money that grew on trees. Id promote them in America, hire subbers, plan dreams that are too good to be true.

@jjinxx thank you for the translation. Just that and it had me crying. Suang becoming Sang and Juang hurts. Do you think Thap meant to say all of those things? I think he did it to get a reaction from Jai but i could be wrong since Sang is a hothead.

I cant bear watching the baddies torture my baby for next week. :,(

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I honestly pray that PRAHET end up like ART & SARA. I was pretty cray for them when they played suporting to Film/Janie and wished Ch3 would pair them up again. They both eventually paired up twice as leads in their own lakorn with two sucky storylines. But oh wells, it was nice seeing them together eeeks *crosses fingers for PRAHET

jjinxx

OHOaddict said:
@kim123 Ughh if only i had money that grew on trees. Id promote them in America, hire subbers, plan dreams that are too good to be true.

@jjinxx thank you for the translation. Just that and it had me crying. Suang becoming Sang and Juang hurts. Do you think Thap meant to say all of those things? I think he did it to get a reaction from Jai but i could be wrong since Sang is a hothead.

You mean what Thap said about ??
Or do you mean what Sang said about Thap getting a higher rank? I wasn't sure either. That sounded like the old Sang. My interpretation is that he's more concerned that he doesn't get to fight at the front of the battle; rather, he would have to listen to Thap ordering him where and when to fight? Plus, he thinks that Thap accepts Jai as a friend more than him now, so he's probably feeling offended by that, since he dislikes Jai so much, and so he's saying hurtful things to get on Thap's nerves. Sang oieee. If that's the case, he needs to learn better communication with his friends lol. Use more "I" statements, and all that jazz.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
An actor I recognized from Wan and Rotmay's lakorn tagged Phet & Toey captioning his pic: "At the end, Mae Feung is with me." Toey commented how is that possible and Phet's comment was "Don't do anything to Mae Feung. Yaa tham arai Mae Feung kha na." OMGG SOUNDS JUST LIKE P'Khappp grreeeds

sarN

sarNie Granny
i have this crazy idea , since they extended the lakorn , is it's possible that the ending where everyone die was a dream ? the producer could spare us some tear if he decided to have it that way .

jjinxx

@smilez, LOL, that is too cuuuute!

[SIZE=13pt]
[/SIZE]

Thap looks out at the houses in the distance. Faeng walks to him.

“Outside the village there are only enemies. You don’t care at all whether your friend lives or dies?” she asks.

“Ai Sang chose for himself.”

“P’Sang left like a blinded person. How come you didn’t stop him?”

Thap looks at her, disappointment in his eyes.

“The p’Thap that I know is not an indifferent or cruel person, who would let his friend go off to die like this.”

“Faeng…”

She turns away and walks off, leaving him to only watch her go with regret.

Juang sits against a pillar, her tears falling due to Sang’s absence. Sabai and Feung are with her, trying to sooth her. Faeng comes to them.

“What did p’Thap say, Faeng? He’s going to go bring p’Sang back, right?” Juang asks.

Faeng looks away. Juang gets up to go to her.

“What is it? Faeng, please help me talk to p’Thap.”

“Juang, I tried to talk to him.”

“Try again, please, Faeng! Try talking to him again. P’Thap believes you, he loves you. He has to help p’Sang. Don’t let p’Sang die like this.” Juang cries, as Faeng hugs her.

“Juang, wait until Thap cools down. I’ll go help talk to him.”

Feung says, “P’Khap will go after Sang.”

“Until that happens, p’Sang might already be a ghost in the forest,” Juang cries.

“Juang, don’t say curse your husband,” Feung said.

“And what about what p’Thap and p’Khap has done to my husband? They let my husband leave to die at the swords of those people. P’Sang isn’t a bad person. P’Thap doesn’t love his friend. Go, all of you, go. You’re all good people. Leave me to myself.” Juang tries to shake them off.

Faeng holds on to her hand. “Juang, we’re friends.”

Juang struggles, and pushes Faeng away. Feung tries to come close, but she pushes her away too. Sabai is able to catch hold of Juang.

“Juang, you still have all of us. Nothing will happen to p’Sang. He’ll come back to you.”

Juang cries painfully. L

Meanwhile, Thap is feeling stressed. Jai walks slowly to him. Thap sees him carrying wood to keep the fire lighting.

“If you’re here to talk about ai Sang, I think you should go back.”

Jai sits near him, but his eyes don’t look at him (he’s still pretending to be blind).

“Think of your friendship.”

“You saw it. Sang thinks I’m stepping over other people. He thinks I’m just doing things for my own benefit.”

“Sang is angry that you sympathize with me and help me. You shouldn’t break your friendship due to someone else’s problems. With Sang gone, who will help you in combat?”

“The people of this village, of course. All the people here who are still united together, all who work together to get rid of our enemies. I believe that where there is bad, it should decay so it doesn’t reach the good.” Thap walks closer to Jai. “Hurting this time, losing just one limb, is better than letting all of the body rot. Letting only Sang go won’t make Bangrajun collapse.” (So he’s saying, even though it sucks to see Sang leave, he thinks having Sang’s bad attitude gone will be better in the long run for the village.)

Moving to where Sang is…

There’s a cluster of homes. The Angwa (enemies; I’ll call them what the characters call them) soldiers are transporting the goods and other items that they pillaged and stole. They also drag women with them.

Woman 1 says, “Let me go! Kill me! You all burned my home, and all I have is my body. Just kill me!”

Woman 2 says, “Beat me to death the way you killed my father and mother. I’m willing to die! I won’t be your wife!”

Sang is walking, grasping his sword at the ready. He jumps out in their way, and the soldiers see him. The soldiers move the women aside. Eight more soldiers surround Sang. Sang fights against them, as more attack him. Sang evades them and runs towards where the women were moved to. The soldiers over there let go of the women, turning to fight Sang. He kills the two soldiers there.“Run away,” he tells the women. The women run. He turns and is shoved by more soldiers. He swings his sword at them but they are able to avoid his sword. They attack him and kick him to the ground. More beat him, until he is unable to get up.

In the big Angwa village, Angwa soldiers oversee the Thai captives who are working. An Angwa leader brings in some prisoners, including Sang, who has been captured and is locked to a crossbeam. Sang looks all around the village grounds with a sense of thrill/feeling worked up to be able to see this place, even though he is out of strength. He takes in everything he sees into his memory, all the captives, those who are in jails, those who are being tortured. He grows angry seeing this but remembers that he has to bear with it for the sake of his own work (his goals).

He sees more captives building something, and a captive being tortured. A woman runs to them and tries to stop the Angwa soldier, pleading to let her husband go. The soldier leading Sang’s group of prisoners roughly pulls the woman away without mercy.

Sang is unable to watch anymore. He marches over to help. “You’re bully a woman like this?”

The soldier beats Sang, while his arms are strapped in the crossbeam. Sang uses the crossbeam as his weapon to fight back. The soldier raises his sword but a voice tells him to stop.

“Let him go.” The soldier (let’s call him Wun) on the horse comes over, gets down and tells Sang to get up.

Sang gets up, unsure.

“I watched you fight. Your skills are not those of an ordinary villager.”

Sang looks at him without fear. “I’m a person of Rajan. I was a Krungsee soldier.”

“I’ve wanted to meet a person of Rajan. Come on.”

The two of them fight, and in the end, Sang gets hit and falls unconscious.

Wun says, “That village has real soldiers. That’s why we haven’t been able to beat them…” (I think he says something else about having one of the other guys interrogate Sang?=torture?)

[SIZE=13pt]
[/SIZE]

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Irrelevant to BR
i actually watched a little bit of Manee Dan Suang. Art and Sara have great chemistry:) but then the story got real dumb and the villains had poor acting skills. Ahhh it just got so stupid i skimmed the rest yet they spent 2-3 eps, i think since it was an evening lakorn, where Art was stuck in "hell"? Demonworld? Idk something. He was hooot though.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
ip.smilez said:
An actor I recognized from Wan and Rotmay's lakorn tagged Phet & Toey captioning his pic: "At the end, Mae Feung is with me." Toey commented how is that possible and Phet's comment was "Don't do anything to Mae Feung. Yaa tham arai Mae Feung kha na." OMGG SOUNDS JUST LIKE P'Khappp grreeeds
Awwwe!! Hehe. They're so cuteeeeee! Phet's so cute! I think I saw the photo of it too, lol.

sarN said:
i have this crazy idea , since they extended the lakorn , is it's possible that the ending where everyone die was a dream ? the producer could spare us some tear if he decided to have it that way .
Life would be better that way for me, lol. But whose dream was it tho is the question.

Kim123

sarNie Adult
OHOaddict said:

That will be the best if they get sponsored to travel international.

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
I am only now at Episode 10 and I have already cried so much!! I love the bromance between Thap, Khap and Sang. I still wanted Thap and Feung to be together. Not that I don't like Fang but I still feel Feung is more suited with Thap. Fang at this moment is still quite immature. I hope that will change in the next few episodes! But on the other hand, I feel sorry for Khap. I am now so torn between coz I wanted Feung to be with Thap and at the same time be with Khap!! My heart hurts so much when I see Thap looking at both Khap and Feung, ARGH!!!! Sang and Juang is also one of my favourite couples! It's so beautiful how that relationship turned from hatred to love!!

Is it true that all of them are gonna die in the end?? I don't think my fragile heart could take it!! 

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
@jjinx oops, i was talking about Thap not Sang but after that next translation, im sure Thap wasnt pretending.

@Ntsuab-Ci meehhh whoever it is, it can be the present day of them. No more fighting and no more running. -just like what Sang said to Juang:(

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
@sarn;
OMMGG SARN!! I hope they give us a plot twist at the end & everyone will end up surviving their last battle !!! T___T Jai's fate seems to be confirmed though because he'll become a monk at the end.

@jjinxx:
Ahhhh I'm stopping myself from reading your spoilers !!! So hard not to !!

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
@phoenix81 you have been missed by me!! Where have you been?! You will start to like Fang a lil bit by the next few eps. I dont like her a lot but Thap is helping me like her when they're together.

@smilez it would be good to have a plot twist but idk whats more painful, losing all 6 or just 5 outa 6 characters?