[Ch3] Bang Rajan (Broadcast Thai)

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
arayaa said:
Episode 14 Preview / Source

Yes, Thap & Feung T_T But I'm so glad that although at first, unwillingly, Feung has open up and has come to love Khap. He really truly love, adore and treasure her and to find a man like that is really hard. You know at first I was really skeptical about Thap & Fang, but gosh, their scenes together are just too cute! I love how genuinely happy Thap is when he is with Fang and even though she may still be immature, I feel like Thap brings out the best in her and she, the same with him and it just makes me feel all giddy inside ahaha

Oops, sorry, what I meant by show was that I meant scenes from the lakorn! >< If I have some time, I was thinking about going through and making gifs of some of my favorite scenes - although it has been such a long time since I've actually made any..^^; But my signature was from Wawwa's Instagram. I usually check hers, Toey's and maich3iam throughout the day
Oh..sorry I have read your comment wrongly. It's ok. Just do whatever gif you can find of this couple. I am waiting patiently ;)

Thanks for the preview :) Yes, I am glad too that Feung has come to love Khap too. I liked Khap character too and I like that he loves Feung very much. In the beginning I felt that it serves him right that Feung was ignoring him but when I saw his tears, I felt so sorry for him and wishing Feung will treat him better. Now that Feung has come to love him willingly, I am so glad!! 

HAHA!! I went all giddy too whenever I see Thap and Fang together. She was more immature in the beginning but now I saw some changes in her. Not totally mature but at least she is courageous and willingly fight for her people and land! Thap was so cute and adorable when he is with Fang, always teasing her!! I think besides falling for this couple, I am actually falling for Toey!! This guy grows on me as I continue watching him on screen!! I loved his acting in Kunchai Rachannon and I was only watching Taew, him and James Ma's scene but have no idea who he is until I watch Bang Rajun. Indeed he is a good actor and that I am so glad he get to play lead in this lakorn!! 

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
We need a Toey and Taew reunion BUT THIS TIME BOTH ARE THE LEADS. Perhaps after the mafia series and Gum Lai Mat, ch 3 can give Toey and Taew their own lakorn. It's obvious Taew had more of a relationship with Bok Joi from start to finish than with chai lek. I cant believe Bomb and Taew are having an upcoming lakorn. Smh.

Wawwa seems very friendly on instagram which makes me wonder how producer Tu found her hard to work with. perhaps she's a hardcore two-faced nangek?

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^So true! I would love to see Taew and Toey star together! After going back and paying closer attention to Joi, I very much enjoyed the fun chemistry between Joi and Soifah! ^^

Prang, the more I see her the bigger my crush for her grows! Such a beautiful lady, I can't believe she hasn't been given the chance to lead in bigger roles before this.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
@bella;
Art paired up with Koi in NM.

Ahhh maich3iam posted another video of TF wedding. He's acting like a fish & swimming towards Fangggg. Narak ahhh

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Banrajun was created by 4 men who were originally farmers and martial art teachers from other villages that lost to the first battle between Thailand and Burmese. Some believed it is only a myth, story made up by elders but historian both from Thailand and internationals found lots of proof to confirm that it was a real village. There was also a diary written by the son of one of the founders that escaped before the final battle. Prajao Thak also mention the village in his journal. There were 8 battle total. Most of the main characters and the monk were real. Jai and Sabai are the only one that were made up to bring colors to the love story however in almost every big fighting villages there were spies. All who stayed to fight the final battle were defeated and executed, they said there were no pows. The battle went on for about half a year and it was believed that if The capital had given them the cannons as requested, they may had continued to hold off the Burmese. The location of the village was almost surrounded by one of the fiercest river and it worked as a front defense. However the capitol wouldn't give them the cannons because they thought the village was just made up of farmers who was probably fighting mediocre armies of Burma and when they get defeated, the Burmese would use the cannons on them.

Banrajun is my favorite history of Thailand and i was over joy when I heard they were remaking it.
Such a tragedy ...

Thanks sister

spanky

sarNie OldFart
dunno but from the news from Spicy/sugardaily

wawwa and Tu were BFF that wawwa role in the JJ/punch lakorn was bigger than the pra'nang....but Tu came out blasting Wawwa for diva behavior and unethical work. We really don't know or can tell about any1 from IG/talk show...those are snippet and of course on our own Social Media we each paint ourselves in a "GOOD" light....

arayaa

sarNie Hatchling
@phoenix81 No worries, it was my fault; I should have been more clear ;A; I agree with what you said about Khap&Fueng and Thap&Fang ^^

@OHOaddict I would love to see Toey and Taew paired up! That would be awesome :3

---

This is my first time watching Wawwa, but she does seem like a fun & sweet girl in real life. I do believe what spanky said though, that many may paint themselves in a good light, but I also believe that people also like to talk. Whether it is the truth or not, we are all outsiders and the truth is not always black & white. There are always many sides to each story not just one or two and it is easy for us to judge and determine what we think based on only we may presume to be the truth. That's my opinion at least and I hardly ever follow celebrity news anyways so who am I to talk lol 

---

I had some time so I made some bad gifs. They aren't that good, but hope you guys like them anyways ^^ I may make more when I have time, but for now just these. Anyone can use them; giving credit is not necessary, but please just don't claim them as yours, thank you ^^

Thap&Fang

Sang&Juang

Khap&Fueng

Jai&Sabai

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Nice Gif

Where there is smoke there is fire...there 2 side to a story and there's the truth...

It nice to know that the celeb we like are nice/good person...but we are all human beings sooo....

We can still like and admire an actor for what they do is acting....though w/social media we do get a lil more inside their world...but again it's really just series of snippets...

Wawwa isn't attractive to me, but she looks good in the 2nd pix

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
@OHOaddict, yes, it would be fun to see Toey and Taew! To be honest, Bomb and Taew kinda looked compatible on screen (as Chai Lek and Soifah). The only problem is that Bomb's acting is still lacking. Maybe he needs more experience. As for Taew, she is awesome. Whomever she pairs with, it will still be good thus I am sure if she pairs with Toey, it will be sizzling. We already seen that in Kunchai Rachannon. I loved how Joi was being so protective and a good friend to Soifah... so lovely!! 

@arayaa, loving all the gifs!!! Thanks!!

@Vimalee, Those modern pix are so beautiful. Toey and Wawwa have to pair up again, seriously... in a modern day lakorn!!! 

arayaa

sarNie Hatchling
@spanky Thank you~ Yep, I agree with you. It's nice to know that the celebrity we like are nice & good in real life, but we really don't know how that act once the camera is off.

@phoenix81 Thank you~ ^^

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I think wawwa need to change manager to someone who teaches her to have better work ethics and how to conduct herself in the entertainment business.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
@arayaaaaaaaa! Lovely lovely lovely gifs! Thank you for sharing and allowing us to peruse them to spread the BR love! I'm so excited!

I'm in period lakorn/storyline mode right now. Just got done watching Plae Kao and I wanna go find some other lakorn with "olden days" type of setting. Hehehe. Bangrajun brings out my desire for those vintage and historic loves.

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
@jjinxx.... love that siggie gif of yours too!! Aw.... I'm in a fangriling mode these past few days watching all 13 episodes of Bang Rajun!!

scratchthat

sarNie Egg
Wawwa looks like a doll in those pics hehe

love the heated discussion in here! though i'm bracing myself for the ultimate ending and trying not to invest too much in this lakorn ftm :( but i'm always taking sneak peeks here and there~I feel Thap and Fang have grown to take some positive attention from me and now I can spread my focus evenly between the 3 main couples and toward the war. Kinda not feeling the Jai/Sabai pairing plus not a fan of how Jai is causing all the conflicts between Sang and Thap when i know he's a spy, storylines like these just grates my patience. Man do i hate melodrama lolz Don't like the sad face Sabai always has on, it just depresses me in the event of the war. 

On a positive note, I'm enjoying the most the Sang/Juang scene where they just talk before Sang rides off into battle, I mean even more than the love scenes lol Partly has to do with Sang's unusually gentle voice :p I just really really like it more than the puppy voice when he's wooing Juang. It just makes such a nice contrast with their usual feisty vibe. And Juang all trusting and content. At the end of the day, when there's no drama spicing things up, this is the way I like them to interact in. Oh and did someone mention they love Sang's smirk towards Juang in ep1? Damn that's where I got hooked!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Toey & Wawwa sure know how to fan service heeh Both their DP on IG compliments each other & their Fanclubs are going Baaa over it. Ain't going to deny, they both have great chemistry off screen & I'm going kinda nuts here too. I'm greeeetinggggg myself eeeekssss

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
ip.smilez said:
Toey & Wawwa sure know how to fan service heeh Both their DP on IG compliments each other & their Fanclubs are going Baaa over it. Ain't going to deny, they both have great chemistry off screen & I'm going kinda nuts here too. I'm greeeetinggggg myself eeeekssss
I saw some pix uploaded by these two on their IG and I can't help but going giddy with excitement. On-screen they are starting to make me warm up to them. Off-screen they make me want....MORE of them!! I especially like that short vid that wawwa posted of her and Toey dancing. I first notice it from @arayaa siggie. it was so lovely!! 

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
scratchthat said:
Wawwa looks like a doll in those pics hehe

love the heated discussion in here! though i'm bracing myself for the ultimate ending and trying not to invest too much in this lakorn ftm :( but i'm always taking sneak peeks here and there~I feel Thap and Fang have grown to take some positive attention from me and now I can spread my focus evenly between the 3 main couples and toward the war. Kinda not feeling the Jai/Sabai pairing plus not a fan of how Jai is causing all the conflicts between Sang and Thap when i know he's a spy, storylines like these just grates my patience. Man do i hate melodrama lolz Don't like the sad face Sabai always has on, it just depresses me in the event of the war. 

On a positive note, I'm enjoying the most the Sang/Juang scene where they just talk before Sang rides off into battle, I mean even more than the love scenes lol Partly has to do with Sang's unusually gentle voice :p I just really really like it more than the puppy voice when he's wooing Juang. It just makes such a nice contrast with their usual feisty vibe. And Juang all trusting and content. At the end of the day, when there's no drama spicing things up, this is the way I like them to interact in. Oh and did someone mention they love Sang's smirk towards Juang in ep1? Damn that's where I got hooked!
I enjoyed Sang/Juang's scenes too! From the beginning, although I don't like how Sang was being forceful and all ego with Juang, I came to like him when I knew he really love Juang for real and didn't take advantage of her. Even when Sang was all fierce, he softens when he is with Juang. I loved that scene when after the battle in ep 13, Sang riding on the horse, got down and embraced Juang. Both their expressions were full of concern, worry and relieved at the same time!! And that scene wasn't focusing on them but more so on Sabai. Would have love it if the camera could zoom on that part. 

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
phoenix81 said:
I saw some pix uploaded by these two on their IG and I can't help but going giddy with excitement. On-screen they are starting to make me warm up to them. Off-screen they make me want....MORE of them!! I especially like that short vid that wawwa posted of her and Toey dancing. I first notice it from @arayaa siggie. it was so lovely!! 
I honestly was never a fan of Wawwa but it's hard not to FIN when she and Toey are all sweet together omggggggg!!! && there is Thap & Fang too who I have a crush on atm. Hahaja Someone even put TOEYWAWWA IS REAL ;p ️hehe