[Ch3] Bang Rajan (Broadcast Thai)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Originally, Janie was supposed to be in Nang Rai Tee Ruk with Boy and Kim in Kumlai Mat with Toey, but Janie just acted with Boy in Mafia series and she prefers drama over comedy.   Since she is a senior and has option she picked Kum Lai Mat over NRTR so Kim and her switched lakorns.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Vimalee said:
Originally, Janie was supposed to be in Nang Rai Tee Ruk with Boy and Kim in Kumlai Mat with Toey, but Janie just acted with Boy in Mafia series and she prefers drama over comedy.   Since she is a senior and has option she picked Kum Lai Mat over NRTR so Kim and her switched lakorns.
Wow, she has that much power?

Hopefully Toey gets another lakorn soon with nang ek closer to his age or look closer to his age.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
@P'SweetXin: If you'd like, I can always message you and give you information on how to put a picture in your signature :)

@Ncmeowmeow35: Ohhh, interesting. I was not following this lakorn in the beginning when this thread was created. I just recently joined when it started airing!
Oh how I regret not being here earlier but I'm kinda glad I wasn't here earlier or else I'd have to wait impatiently for this lakorn to air.
Agree with you! I did not expect to adore PJ and Beau. I had no idea their couple was going to be so interesting and fun!

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
At least we know that Sung didn't leave because he had a falling out with Thap. It was all a scheme to catch the enemies. I was getting so angry at Sung for not listening to everyone. --- Sung is so brave and wonderful but it was kinda brutal to watch the torturing. I was glad they didn't brand Sung on the forehead, as that's the usual way back then. They would brand slaves on their faces and such. 

The enemies said they had about 1,000 soldiers for each battle.. pfft I only see about 30 people. And then there are those that has bloody slash marks on their shirts but they are still up and fighting. They could have made it look more realistic by having the shirts cut up whenever someone is slashed, but I guess that would be a waste of costume. It's funny to see though.

Awww, Thap & Fang has some sweet wordings. And I'm looking forward to tomorrows wedding. Glad they are finally getting married. But it looks like the terror we've all been afraid of is happening. It's going to be sad seeing everyone running for their lives.

Sabai was foolish to think that she could possibly change a man. I know I know, people like to believe in, "love conquers all" but still, Jai is waaaay too loyal to his country. She should have known that. He wasn't planning on betraying his country and he never said he would. Sabai held on to wishful thinking. I wanted to like their couple, but I knew that Jai wasn't going to turn around. He was born and bred as a spy. Next episode looks like he's going to curse at Sabai.
Preview of ep. 15 between Jai & Sabai:
J: Let me go! Sabai, let me go! (informal speech) - sort of rude
S: I'm not going to listen to the words of a liar like you ever again!
J: If you're really brave, then kill me. (very informal/rude speech)
WOW -  The end to Jai & Sabai's love story.

Mindy

sarNie Hatchling
Omg, almost couldn't watch my poor sang being beaten..it was so hard to watch, but after watching it damn he is so brave and only makes him even more attractive! My heart breaks for Juang, she really do love him. Can't wait for tomorrow's episode! Really want to see Sang and Juang reunite dying to see them!!! My favorite couple.

Thap and Fang are cute! Their love for eachother just started, but the big war is almost here!

Sabai and Jai relationship is just sooooo sad! At the end of ep 14 looks like Thap caught Jai sending messages again. It was just getting good too! It's going to be a good episode tomorrow!

arayaa

sarNie Hatchling
The cast on the Tonight Show. It says (1/2) so I guess there's another part to it they haven't uploaded yet, but I just wanted to share it with you guys first^^ The cast doesn't actually show up until the 5:00 mark. The producer was there as well. Everyone looks so good! The guys so attractive in suits and the ladies are just gorgeous! I really wish I knew what they were talking about >.< And I still need to watch today's episode so I'm gonna go do that now ;-;
Source

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTy-lyBegNs[/media]

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Vimalee said:
you mean I almost had the chance to see one of my favorite young actresses with one of my new p'ek? Sad. Kim would be so great with Toey! Honestly, with the impending doom of Bangrajun, I'm really looking forward to upcoming lakorn that the cast will be in. It'll make me feel better lol. Augh I can't believe Toey was almost paired with Kim. When will that chance come again. *more broken dreams*

I'll wait til tomorrow to watch Star Stage so I can savor every minute of it. I'm sleepy now. Lol

Thap is going to ask Faeng's hand in marriage tomorrow! Whoo!

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Jai and Sabai .... their story is just too sad for me. Already getting into depression mode knowing how their relationship will end.
And then I think about the other 3 couples and ahhh, depression is gonna hit me super hard.

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
I was so sad for Sang in episode 14. I actually fast forwarded some of his torture scenes coz I don't think my heart could take it. The emotional scene between Sang and Juan was so touching and got me teary. But I am so glad that Sang finally escaped...yay!! no more torture for my heart!!

Well, on the bright side, I love that short yet sweet scene between Thap and Fang. Aren't they cute and adorable in that scene? I was squealing and smiling when I was watching that!! I am ALL for this couple!!!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
ohmaichoua said:
AHHH Can I just say it feels good to be back at AF. I've been MIA for a while and when I decided to come back, I completely forgot my username and everything so I'm starting fresh. Thanks to SMiLeZ for reminding me how much I love AF through IG.

But what can I say about Bang Rajun. I didn't expect to fall in love with this lakorn. I needed something to watch and came upon this lakorn because I really enjoyed Phet in his other lakorns. All the couples are too cute, despite the tragic ending that we are all not looking forward to. A part of me wants at least one couple to survive but then again, it's not fair to the other couples. Life is so unfair  :cry1:
Yayyyyy it's nice to see you in here <3

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
twisted ending for Jai and Sabai, looks like there are only 2 couples that will get a happy ending Thap&Fang/Kharp&Fuerng

i am so in blue  :cry:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Vimalee said:
oh i forgot to mention about this too 

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Haven't started on ep 14 yet because I don't wanna see Sang get tortured yet so waiting for tmrr's ep to air forst then I can watch both. XD

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
x0unerthanlater said:
At least we know that Sung didn't leave because he had a falling out with Thap. It was all a scheme to catch the enemies. I was getting so angry at Sung for not listening to everyone. --- Sung is so brave and wonderful but it was kinda brutal to watch the torturing. I was glad they didn't brand Sung on the forehead, as that's the usual way back then. They would brand slaves on their faces and such. 

The enemies said they had about 1,000 soldiers for each battle.. pfft I only see about 30 people. And then there are those that has bloody slash marks on their shirts but they are still up and fighting. They could have made it look more realistic by having the shirts cut up whenever someone is slashed, but I guess that would be a waste of costume. It's funny to see though.

Awww, Thap & Fang has some sweet wordings. And I'm looking forward to tomorrows wedding. Glad they are finally getting married. But it looks like the terror we've all been afraid of is happening. It's going to be sad seeing everyone running for their lives.

Sabai was foolish to think that she could possibly change a man. I know I know, people like to believe in, "love conquers all" but still, Jai is waaaay too loyal to his country. She should have known that. He wasn't planning on betraying his country and he never said he would. Sabai held on to wishful thinking. I wanted to like their couple, but I knew that Jai wasn't going to turn around. He was born and bred as a spy. Next episode looks like he's going to curse at Sabai.
Preview of ep. 15 between Jai & Sabai:
J: Let me go! Sabai, let me go! (informal speech) - sort of rude
S: I'm not going to listen to the words of a liar like you ever again!
J: If you're really brave, then kill me. (very informal/rude speech)
WOW -  The end to Jai & Sabai's love story.
I don't think [J: If you're really brave, then kill me. (very informal/rude speech)] part was aiming at Sabai. I think it might be aiming toward Thap and the guys when they first held him to the post.

It's going to be brutal for all of us in the final battle. Especially for Thap and Feang, because it's not only the two of them that dies but also their baby.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Ntsuab-Ci said:
Haven't started on ep 14 yet because I don't wanna see Sang get tortured yet so waiting for tmrr's ep to air forst then I can watch both. XD
i fast forward all the part Sang got tortured 

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
OMGGGGGGGGG I FIN SO MUCH DURING PHET & PRANG'S PART ON TONIGHT'S SHOWWWWW

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.....................................

Rough translation:

Host: Were you able to act/work well with Prang?
P: Oh hoh, you don't have to mention it, you'll know by the way I look at her
ART WAS LIKE "HE ASKED ABOUT THE LAKORN."

OMMGG DOES PHET HAVE A CRUSH ON PRANG KEKEKEKE OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG WHY IS THE WHOLE CAST MAKING FACES? EEEKSKKSSKSK

The host also asked if he ever secretly like anyone before and he said he has eeeeeks
&& pj asked "&&is that person here right now?
&& the host asked the cast if "PRAHET" were boyfriend girlfriend 

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

ohyeaitschoua

sarNie Hatchling
Alice said:
i fast forward all the part Sang got tortured 
Me too Alice, my heart just could not take it. I'm so glad they didn't drag Sang being captured. I'm wondering if Sang will make it to Thap and Fang's wedding... I don't remember seeing him in any of the videos or photos, I'll have to go back and double check.