[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
It's definitely a happy ending guys. No worries. All the loose threads are tied up pretty neatly too in my opinion. But disclaimer, spoilers are based on book, so the lakorn could change. I'll hide the ending spoilers below. Don't click if you don't want to know! Seriously I think it's worth waiting to watch it too, might be more satisfying, but I know some want spoilers.

There will be a lot more political stuff than the first 4 episodes but I don't think it's too drastic a change. The more focus on Louis/Susie will drag a bit I think just cause their story is all drama. But there's still plenty of Kade/Date scenes in between.

The first part of the book is basically Kade's adventures and scenes that you think she's just being bratty or causing trouble/showing off is setting up the later half. You see later on that they set up her role in the political story and her skills come in handy. That's why I was so disappointed with the change from the book in the lead up to her following Date to his training camp cause that's probably the first hint you get on how she'll fit in with the politics stuff.

Ok so now end spoilers
Kadesurang/Karaked are twins but they've never had a lifetime together. During the boran times, baby Kade died. During modern, baby Karaked died. Date/Kade are fated soulmates but they weren't necessarily fated to be together. So in the boran times, Date's soulmate was baby Kade that died. In modern the reincarnation of Date is Reungrit (Punjan) but they still weren't fated to end up together. But what happened after Kade died is that Reungrit became a monk for the rest of his life. The good merit he collected and his true love towards Kade is what allowed Kade to go back to the boran times so that they could get their 2nd chance to fulfill their destiny there. The other part is Karaked's last minute realization that she needed to repent but it was too late. So her wish for Kade to come back and use her body to do good deeds is the other reason Kade got a 2nd chance. Kade's Arjan (the one she met in Ep.4 takes her spirit back to the modern day to explain it to her.)
I almost read it while quoting you! Haha. So she had a reason to follow him in the book. I still have no idea why she followed him yesterday. Like because you're curious about???? His work?? Who he's meeting?? Haha.

Omg I forgot to mention I also loved the part she and the ajarn were mind talking and then suddenly bursting out laughing while Por Date is like wth? Haha.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Omg I thought the spell thing was random. Haha. But then I thought. Well this lakorn is this lakorn because of a spell, somewhat, that caused this whole time traveling thing. So I ok'd it. Haha.
I thought the "montra" spell was normal because spells, black magics, and the likes are not unusual back during those times ( just guessing here). I had no preconceived views as to what this lakorn was about so thoroughly enjoy it when I thought it was about a modern day spirit going back in time and using someone's body to relive their life and undo what they did wrong. I got a kick out of modern day Kade's amazements when she sees all the historical sites and people that she read/learnt about and the english words " Okay, OMG". So when the disppearing spell happened, I thought " oh, it's has fantasy too" :risas3:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
And guys I'm in love with the traditional humming ost. Everytime it comes on I just get chills all over. It matches a sad and a happy scene. I hope Ch3 releases that version! I want it bad!
YES! This is the humming when Karakate is sad right? Makes me teary all the time. I also love her line " I said it once and won't repeat it again" ( my translation of it). Makes me think she's a lucky go happy modern Kade.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Almost done with Episode 1, i think this lakorn is doing well because its pretty fast pace and mostly all the scenes focuses on the main character. One thing i hate about ch3’s lakorn is they waste 5-6 episodes of the beginning just to focus on the background and little unnecessary details and by the time it gets a little bit better it ends lol. Hate ch3 just thinking about it but this one is pretty good.

And geesh bella :clap: im trying to find one flaw about her acting but theres none. I only thought she could play weak before this

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I almost read it while quoting you! Haha. So she had a reason to follow him in the book. I still have no idea why she followed him yesterday. Like because you're curious about???? His work?? Who he's meeting?? Haha.

Omg I forgot to mention I also loved the part she and the ajarn were mind talking and then suddenly bursting out laughing while Por Date is like wth? Haha.
Yeah she had a reason. I put it in spoilers but I guess I can just plainly say it here since we passed that point already. I don't know if they completely removed it or just moving it to later but I don't see where and why they would move it later because the set up was already perfect.

Kade was suspicious about Date's supposed alcoholism cause she doesn't think he acts like a real drunk. So when she heard that he was about to go out and drink, she followed him and Joi and then accidentally stumbled into his training camp like in the lakorn. The training camp scenes are pretty similar in the lakorn to the book. It's just a bit more detailed in the book. You get to hear Date's thoughts about the entire thing too. It's stately clearly that the Ajarn accepted Kade as his student and Date acknowledges it. This is when Date stops being suspicious of Kade because he knows that for his teacher to accept his first female student, Kade must have some good in her. She practices the invisibility spell in front of Date and Rueng. The Ajarn also gave Kade, 3 black strings to wear as a bracelet. One is hers and then she gives one each to Pin and Yam. Not a big thing but I thought it was a good moment to show how bonded the 3 women are to each other.

There's the jealous stuff but then when they get home Kade confronts Date about his drinking. He doesn't answer her directly but tells her a story about his brother and she connects the dots for herself. He's impressed that she's smart enough to figure it out and she says he can trust her not to reveal his secret. He doesn't tell her but in his thoughts he realizes that yeah he does trust Kade. Then this stuff leads directly to the next scenes that you see in the previews for Ep.5, where they're all sitting around writing poems. She meets Junward's father, who's a real historical figure, and their conversation about politics is related to hers and Date's talk.

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
It's definitely a happy ending guys. No worries. All the loose threads are tied up pretty neatly too in my opinion. But disclaimer, spoilers are based on book, so the lakorn could change. I'll hide the ending spoilers below. Don't click if you don't want to know! Seriously I think it's worth waiting to watch it too, might be more satisfying, but I know some want spoilers.

There will be a lot more political stuff than the first 4 episodes but I don't think it's too drastic a change. The more focus on Louis/Susie will drag a bit I think just cause their story is all drama. But there's still plenty of Kade/Date scenes in between.

The first part of the book is basically Kade's adventures and scenes that you think she's just being bratty or causing trouble/showing off is setting up the later half. You see later on that they set up her role in the political story and her skills come in handy. That's why I was so disappointed with the change from the book in the lead up to her following Date to his training camp cause that's probably the first hint you get on how she'll fit in with the politics stuff.

Ok so now end spoilers
Kadesurang/Karaked are twins but they've never had a lifetime together. During the boran times, baby Kade died. During modern, baby Karaked died. Date/Kade are fated soulmates but they weren't necessarily fated to be together. So in the boran times, Date's soulmate was baby Kade that died. In modern the reincarnation of Date is Reungrit (Punjan) but they still weren't fated to end up together. But what happened after Kade died is that Reungrit became a monk for the rest of his life. The good merit he collected and his true love towards Kade is what allowed Kade to go back to the boran times so that they could get their 2nd chance to fulfill their destiny there. The other part is Karaked's last minute realization that she needed to repent but it was too late. So her wish for Kade to come back and use her body to do good deeds is the other reason Kade got a 2nd chance. Kade's Arjan (the one she met in Ep.4 takes her spirit back to the modern day to explain it to her.)
Thank you for the info! Spoiler never dishearten me as long as it is a happy ending. Which is, I hope. It all makes sense now. And your explanation is very clear and understandable too.

Dearest

恋の予感
Yeah she had a reason. I put it in spoilers but I guess I can just plainly say it here since we passed that point already. I don't know if they completely removed it or just moving it to later but I don't see where and why they would move it later because the set up was already perfect.

Kade was suspicious about Date's supposed alcoholism cause she doesn't think he acts like a real drunk. So when she heard that he was about to go out and drink, she followed him and Joi and then accidentally stumbled into his training camp like in the lakorn. The training camp scenes are pretty similar in the lakorn to the book. It's just a bit more detailed in the book. You get to hear Date's thoughts about the entire thing too. It's stately clearly that the Ajarn accepted Kade as his student and Date acknowledges it. This is when Date stops being suspicious of Kade because he knows that for his teacher to accept his first female student, Kade must have some good in her. She practices the invisibility spell in front of Date and Rueng. The Ajarn also gave Kade, 3 black strings to wear as a bracelet. One is hers and then she gives one each to Pin and Yam. Not a big thing but I thought it was a good moment to show how bonded the 3 women are to each other.

There's the jealous stuff but then when they get home Kade confronts Date about his drinking. He doesn't answer her directly but tells her a story about his brother and she connects the dots for herself. He's impressed that she's smart enough to figure it out and she says he can trust her not to reveal his secret. He doesn't tell her but in his thoughts he realizes that yeah he does trust Kade. Then this stuff leads directly to the next scenes that you see in the previews for Ep.5, where they're all sitting around writing poems. She meets Junward's father, who's a real historical figure, and their conversation about politics is related to hers and Date's talk.
Darn, it could have been perfect! The novel vs what's actually happening in the lakorn got me like...

Thanks for spoilers though~ they keep me going hehehehe

Iya

sarNie Adult
anyone know if anyone is translating the novel? the drama is good, but I always like to read the original if possible. even the link the to the original book is fine too.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
Ugh, Pope has the CUTEST smile!!

Everytime Pope smiles, he reminds me of soneone but i couldn't think of it, then it hit me! Does anyone think he kind of looks like Captain Phutanate??? Not exactly but like they could be brothers?? Lol (especially when smiling) except Captain definitely has a more seductive look/charisma. (At least from his dramas) Its probably just me. Lol

Last edited:

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
And guys I'm in love with the traditional humming ost. Everytime it comes on I just get chills all over. It matches a sad and a happy scene. I hope Ch3 releases that version! I want it bad!
Knowing the Thai industry, they're not going to release it. Lol. Only the opening and ending songs will be released. Insert songs are out of the picture.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

Awe. That would've been great. Oh well. I'll just take it as she followed him just because. Hahaha.

jkpmeun

sarNie Hatchling
Hey. I'm new to the cite. I'm Thai. About Karakade, I think the show (or rather, Pin and Yam) hinted something about her past.

When Kadesurang said she wanted to go home in the first 5 mins of ep 4, they asked her why would she want to go back when the people in Song Kwae were cruel and horrible, and further said that they also taunted and bullied her a lot.

In my opinion, Just my opinion, Karaked was bullied and teased because she was an orphan. She had to be strong and cruel in order to survive the world she was in. Perhaps she hoped that her life with P'Meun would be better. But it wasn't like that. Her hope for love and intimacy shattered because he didn't like her at all. So she lashed out. It was the only way to express her hurt, the only way she knew. It was sad. I feel like I understand her a little bit more.

Though she was still evil, she became a little bit more human in my eyes. Lol damn I pity her.

Last edited:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Hey. I'm new to the cite. I'm Thai. About Karakade, I think the show (or rather, Pin and Yam) hinted something about her past.

When Kadesurang said she wanted to go home in the first 5 mins of ep 4, they asked her why would she want to go back when the people in Song Kwae were cruel and horrible, and further said that they also taunted and bullied her a lot.

In my opinion, Just my opinion, Karaked was bullied and teased because she was an orphan. She had to be strong and cruel in order to survive the world she was in. Perhaps she hoped that her life with P'Meun would be better. But it wasn't like that. Her hope for love and intimacy shattered because he didn't like her at all. So she lashed out. It was the only way to express her hurt, the only way she knew. It was sad. I feel like I understand her a little bit more.

Though she was still evil, she became a little bit more human in my eyes. Lol damn I pity her.
Hi welcome welcome!

I agree. Perhaps she was bullied that's why she became evil.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
They have been living together for years just don't officially get married yet hehe

i remember Sean had to film love scene with her in Nang Barp then he interviewed that he felt shy cos he has known Louis for years and he is like his older brother so he felt like he film love scene with his own older sister :facepalm:
Holy moly! Living together too? Didn’t know they were together for that long. Where have I been? Thanks for the update! Lol

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
Currently watching this drama on YouTube and I know so little of the Thai language but this storyline is so refreshing I’m willing to watch without subs! I have to say, I think I’m turning into a Bella fan. Her expressions are on point and she is very comical! I never took notice of Pope before and I regret that because he is super handsome! He reminds me of a young Tony Leung. His character in here is cold but the way he stares at her...:icon12: Pope and Bella suit each other so well! They have great chemistry! I can’t imagine anyone else play their roles in here. Kudos to the production and actors! Heard this lakorn is also trending in China! Yay!