[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

rinrin

sarNie Egg
I love every bits of today's ep. Sighhh... I hv to go to sleep now so that i can catch a subbed ep before i go to school tomorrow or at least 1/2 part of it is fine, as long as theres something.. >.< nite2. Cant wait for tomorrow's boat competition.

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
Hopefully that was the last whipping scene of this show....coz I can't take anymore. It's heartbreaking to watch Kade suffer unfair punishment. It's more heartbreaking to watch her maids throw themselves over her to protect her everytime. I think she asked them today why they both still like her if she was so bad before..correct me if I'm wrong. And Por date couldn't you have jumped in to save your girl BEFORE she got whipped....rather then going to the trouble of making her the salve after watching her cry her eyes out. Also seems Por Date was told he's going to france too and he didn't seem to like that idea very much.
Before the tears started I was thinking Por Date has become such a sweet talker...he kept leaving Kade blushing and speechless every time they talked. Though I have no idea what the hell he was saying to her that left her all giddy and tossing in bed all night. Then the green eyed monster raised his head again. Por Date used to watch Kade and Reung and give these glares and few scolds but he was his fine self after a while. But this time Por Date was getting more effected and getting more upset watching the two getting chummy and smiling at each other. A big indication his feelings for Kade are getting stronger each passing day.
Waiting for subs now to make sense of everything....

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Hopefully that was the last whipping scene of this show....coz I can't take anymore. It's heartbreaking to watch Kade suffer unfair punishment. It's more heartbreaking to watch her maids throw themselves over her to protect her everytime. I think she asked them today why they both still like her if she was so bad before..correct me if I'm wrong. And Por date couldn't you have jumped in to save your girl BEFORE she got whipped....rather then going to the trouble of making her the salve after watching her cry her eyes out. Also seems Por Date was told he's going to france too and he didn't seem to like that idea very much.
Before the tears started I was thinking Por Date has become such a sweet talker...he kept leaving Kade blushing and speechless every time they talked. Though I have no idea what the hell he was saying to her that left her all giddy and tossing in bed all night. Then the green eyed monster raised his head again. Por Date used to watch Kade and Reung and give these glares and few scolds but he was his fine self after a while. But this time Por Date was getting more effected and getting more upset watching the two getting chummy and smiling at each other. A big indication his feelings for Kade are getting stronger each passing day.
Waiting for subs now to make sense of everything....
I think that scene was after they went visit Mae mali right?? If so, Kade was talking about how Por Date has women, Mae Mali and Mae Junward admiring liking him.. what about him whom does he like... he told her to look stare into a mirror.

wannaknowlakorn

sarNie Egg
I CANT CONTAIN MY FEELS ANYLONGER!!!! O-M-G I’m not right now because of these BPS clips on ig. I cant wait for the eng sub tomorrow and hopefully the rating for today’s ep is going to break the record.

God bless me, my eyes, and my heart.

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
I think that scene was after they went visit Mae mali right?? If so, Kade was talking about how Por Date has women, Mae Mali and Mae Junward admiring liking him.. what about him whom does he like... he told her to look stare into a mirror.
Yeah..she talked about Mae Malee and Janward. Then he said "there is another one". She asked " you have another woman I don't know". He said "have you ever looked in the mirror?" She mubbling "look like a quiet guy but is actually not":pancarta:

The later scene when she was cutting banana leaf, he came and said something like "Is the mirror in your room clear?" That's why at night time she came to check herself in the mirror while blushing. :love:

Just a rough translation. I didn't get every word. Maybe is not that accurate.

Last edited:

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
We didn't get Got today? I feel cheated! But um hello Guy Who Helped Kade. Man who knew this lakorn would be full of eye candy.

I think this is the first lakorn where I really love/like all the cast and characters. Everyone just fits together so well. The servants, the little cameos/guest characters stand on their own and shine. Ok sometimes I get annoyed at Prik and Date's mom but only sometimes. And Louis and Susie are pretty boring but their scenes aren't that long.

Also no wonder Date gets jealous all the time. Anytime Kade sees a historical figure she gets starstruck. :love: Poor Date doesn't know that Kade is just a nerd and hardcore groupie of "politicians" lol.

HNA0

☀️
I would love to see both her and Weir in real life! I know Weir comes to SF sometimes (or maybe he doesn't anymore? idk) because his mom lives here. I hope him and bella come together one day and I could do some stalking *cough cough*
Weir’s mom lives in Cali?

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Looking at the teaser for tomorrow, and I'm so excited. Pope's various facial expression in a short 30 second clip. From happiness, to look of love, to jealousy and to anger.
Kade's thumbs up is too funny.

The scenes from the prev spoilers. Him saying he'd join if he knew she'd be this excited, to him saying how he'd marry her and her saying he doesn't need to.
My heart can't take it.

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
Yeah..she talked about Mae Malee and Janward. Then he said "there is another one". She asked " you have another woman I don't know". He said "have you ever looked in the mirror?" She mubbling "look like a quiet guy but is actually not":pancarta:

The later scene when she was cutting banana leaf, he came and said something like "Is the mirror in your room clear?" That's why at night time she came to check herself in the mirror while blushing. :love:

Just a rough translation. I didn't get every word. Maybe is not that accurate.
Thanks....thats the scene I meant....see...sweet talking and indirect flirting. Por date....what the hell were you thinking that you liked janward....did you ever even think of saying something like that to her? smh......
Can you please tell me what Kade, Pin and Yam overheard when she stopped at the door after she heard Por date's parents talking....she looked upset after that.....I think after that the long Karakade flashback started.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Looking at the teaser for tomorrow, and I'm so excited. Pope's various facial expression in a short 30 second clip. From happiness, to look of love, to jealousy and to anger.
Kade's thumbs up is too funny.

The scenes from the prev spoilers. Him saying he'd join if he knew she'd be this excited, to him saying how he'd marry her and her saying he doesn't need to.
My heart can't take it.
Thanks I don't know what they were saying, aww that is :(.

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Thanks....thats the scene I meant....see...sweet talking and indirect flirting. Por date....what the hell were you thinking that you liked janward....did you ever even think of saying something like that to her? smh......
Can you please tell me what Kade, Pin and Yam overheard when she stopped at the door after she heard Por date's parents talking....she looked upset after that.....I think after that the long Karakade flashback started.
Date's father said "water has changed (color) already?" His mom said "However I don't trust her because her sandarn (attitude from birth) is bad."

That's the only thing I remembered from that scene.

And yeah I love the romance in this lakorn. Their way of flirting is so dreamy and witty..:icon12:

Edit: I watched it again.. the dad said "she (kade) has already changed"...lmao...at first I heard naam instead of nang.

Last edited: