[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

geestory

sarNie Hatchling
Weir’s mom lives in Cali?
Errr...actually maybe not? I'm starting to doubt myself lol I just remember stalking his instagram and every once in awhile there would be pics of him in San Francisco and he said something about visiting his mom

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Forgot who asked...but i did some researching.

Our "hot guy" or Earthz...(such an odd name by the way), seems like he was in the Cupid Series. It was in the one with Alek and Peung...so if you watched it, it may have been that one?
That would be me. I’m the one that asked. Yeah I looked into it & realized I recognized him from the Mai & Mario lakorn Buang Bunjathorn?

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Poor noon...ppl say see don't match Louis...i seen their IG and they are cute...
Lol that's why on one show she said "I'm deserving". They've been together for so long. True love/destiny is deserving in its own way.

Can't wait to hear the ost from Kate's perspective.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
https://www.instagram.com/p/BgSROsZHD48/

Omg PJ is soo funny...he would play a good gay character....pope kills with his susie fan girl..
Belle call him out too....she's like tone it down hahaha

I mean I fin ppl and is hopeful but if they are happy.....some ppl comment that her looks don't match his...she is decent looking girl...in her IG noon/louis

Last edited:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
https://www.instagram.com/p/BgSROsZHD48/

Omg PJ is soo funny...he would play a good gay character....pope kills with his susie fan girl..
Belle call him out too....she's like tone it down hahaha

I mean I fin ppl and is hopeful but if they are happy.....some ppl comment that her looks don't match his...she is decent looking girl...in her IG noon/louis
Yes as long as they are happy AND still play lakorns for us. Separate love and work. Guys who are so into their gf that they prioritized work second are so annoying like my Mr. K.P :BangHead:

jkpmeun

sarNie Hatchling
Omg guys In ep 7, when Kade and Por Date talked when she was beautifying all those flowers. (During her "lady lessons"), Por Date said "Honestly". It is in Modern dialect. "Thaam Jing" that Kade used to say to him. LOL He is learning her modern dialect to talk to her.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I read that they could be disabled, but didn't know it'd be this soon! Oh lord.

Now how do I get my update on BPS. . . all I know is the first half got subbed and uploaded 3 hrs ago. I guess I won't get my BPS tonight. . . I'm crying inside y'all.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
I read that they could be disabled, but didn't know it'd be this soon! Oh lord.

Now how do I get my update on BPS. . . all I know is the first half got subbed and uploaded 3 hrs ago. I guess I won't get my BPS tonight. . . I'm crying inside y'all.
OMG! But I thought they resolved it already? It was b/c of another lakorn they are subbing and they were going to remove it so the page won't get deleted. What happen? OMG..nooooo

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
DAMN! I hope its not because CH 3 found the page and now its a copyright issue! Seriously Ch 3 FREAKIN SUB THE SERIES AND WE ALL CAN BE HAPPY! So many people are watching this its crazy!!