[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
For all the Pope lovers:
Where the heck did this come from?! Haha. Did he have a shirtless photoshoot without me???

Guys!!! My ig’s feed or timeline idk what you called is different right now!! Huhu karakade and khun p’ scene change to Taew’s scene huhu. Not againts Taew but i still cant move on from bps huhu
The baton has been passed. Hehe.

Your CD..... @phatman

(Are you sleeping with headphones on.....eheh) Is it a complete collection of the OST & entire music score? Usually they will list the scene or give it a name - e.g. Kadesurang or Por Date's theme, boat accident, etc.
Am asking because = would like to know if it includes that piece of soft instrumentals which covers Kade & Rheung's boat ride after the Arjaan Chieprakao's temple (Date is rowing). The music follows to Kade's recall of her studying together with Rheungrit & him looking at her face. Then continues to past era Rheung looking at her with the same gentle look in his eyes.
The theme that follws these minutes is very beautiful. Does the CD has it?
I'll have to go listen again. Hehe. I'll definitely let you know once I get home!

Changed my avatar again. I can’t resist his one side dimple! :love:

Which ones do you guys like better?
Definitely dimple! Hehe.

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
I can't even remember what page my last post was on, but I have been silently reading everything off my phone lol.

@moonsilk thanks for recommending those.

One of my favorites, though not time-traveling, but has to do with reincarnation is Sansheng, Death Exists Not at the River of Oblivion (translation courtesy of hamster428). It is a fun and short read. The female lead is such a fun character. She's the stone of three lifetimes in the underworld and the male lead is the God of War in heaven. He gives her three lifetimes to seduce him!!!

Talking about that, I can totally see Kade seducing Date in all their lifetimes together! Maybe for the movie they can get creative and doing something along that line hahaha

Rosi

Wifey #42
Have you seen him dance hip hop for his new lakorn? Too bad, I don't think I can handle the n'ek... She is not pretty to me so thinking of skipping it.
Yeah the heroine's not pretty; what a damper. How do you watch a movie when the only thing you'll probably do is fast forward his solo scenes with her out of the picture

Rosi

Wifey #42
Hey guys, what's wrong with mouth breather? Im a mouth breather. Because i can't breathe through my nose, it's always blocked. I hope you guys don't hate it.
No, we don't hate you - how can you even think that? Yours sound like a medical condition & it's quite common. But we're complaining because they do it like as if it's a sexy thing. Take Kristen Stewart, her earlier movies she doesn't leave her mouth open so much.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Well the government wants a movie version too, as sort of a Thai promo thing for international audience. Easier to get internationals to watch a 2 hr movie at film festivals than sit through a lakorn.

But that's going to be hard cause the politics scenes, especially the ones with Petchracha and King Narai are pretty much perfection so I don't know what they'll do.

Date and Kade parts will be easier. They just have come up with something different for a couple of lovey dovey scenes cause it's only a 2 hr movie. The only scenes I say they have to keep, to keep it "BPS" is the very first moon and poem scene and the dagger to the neck scene. Hey maybe for the movie we'll get the wound kiss! lol

Rosi

Wifey #42
Hmm. I'm not getting much response in KF thread so I'll share it here. Hehe.

The Hottest Couple Award goes to!!! View attachment 14076 View attachment 14075
Darn y'all if only Got's character was actually the protagonist of KF. Like he is killing it!
Hmmnn.... if a movie has its own thread & it's not moving & you have to caary it to another (BPS) to publicise then that's trouble already. Lucky it's our dear Hot Got!! He's welcome here anytime! I think if they had seen his hotness in BPS and then make this movie it will be a totally different ballgame for his script

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I can't even remember what page my last post was on, but I have been silently reading everything off my phone lol.

@moonsilk thanks for recommending those.

One of my favorites, though not time-traveling, but has to do with reincarnation is Sansheng, Death Exists Not at the River of Oblivion (translation courtesy of hamster428). It is a fun and short read. The female lead is such a fun character. She's the stone of three lifetimes in the underworld and the male lead is the God of War in heaven. He gives her three lifetimes to seduce him!!!

Talking about that, I can totally see Kade seducing Date in all their lifetimes together! Maybe for the movie they can get creative and doing something along that line hahaha
Oooo where can I read that?

He is very complementary to Bell in the interviews always saying how cute she is as Karakade.

First interview (the one they did with mangos) He said she plays so cute and good that he didn’t have to do much (and she gave him a wai near his lap .... and you know me.... my imagination went “a bit” wild” lol).
Second one he said same thing that Bell’s Karakade is so cute.
Third one (she is wearing red) he said she played so cute and he teased her that It’s not Bell but it’s Karakade that is cute.... hahahaha. He said Karakade is so cute that he lose it (not sure if this is the correct translation). What he meant is that his character was smiling for reals cuz Kade was so cute. You know those scenes when he tries not to smile but he does anyway because she’s so odd and cute?

LoL. He had a crush on Karakade!!!!
I know you will translate for me haha. Thank you love :icon12:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Hmmnn.... if a movie has its own thread & it's not moving & you have to caary it to another (BPS) to publicise then that's trouble already. Lucky it's our dear Hot Got!! He's welcome here anytime! I think if they had seen his hotness in BPS and then make this movie it will be a totally different ballgame for his script
Lol maybe @phatman would get more response if she wasn't cheering for Got to be praek :pancarta:. Not every member is as cheerful as us.

Rosi

Wifey #42
Well the government wants a movie version too, as sort of a Thai promo thing for international audience. Easier to get internationals to watch a 2 hr movie at film festivals than sit through a lakorn.

But that's going to be hard cause the politics scenes, especially the ones with Petchracha and King Narai are pretty much perfection so I don't know what they'll do.

Date and Kade parts will be easier. They just have come up with something different for a couple of lovey dovey scenes cause it's only a 2 hr movie. The only scenes I say they have to keep, to keep it "BPS" is the very first moon and poem scene and the dagger to the neck scene. Hey maybe for the movie we'll get the wound kiss! lol
More Petchtacha & Surasak & King Narai then!! Include the violence done to Kosa Lek, a fleeting but impressive depiction of the killings of the other 3 traitors - to give a tight, gripping addition to the entire historical bit. I agree totally on the poetry night & Sweet Dreams scene for our leads but prior to that a more painful compilation Kade's sadness being thrust into this home. And this time, please, please let Kade disclose everything about herself to Date in the privacy of their bedroom; not in the living room & Kosa Ban. Date needs a scene where all this takes a bit to sink it in; and the ending should end on a high note of their romance, just them as a couple.

(p.s. Don't forget the mango scene ...... if they're thinking of selling Durians then got to show Thailand is the land of fruits haha)

By the way - this is an aside. Someone said here that day Mae Karakade could be explained why she's so evil & actually she was good but this is the way to survive. The only thing I can think of for someone to get that crazy nasty is if she's the one bullied & ravished by a horse. Pin & Yam said they've never seen it but it has happened; they just didn't tell Kade it's her (MK). When Kade was all jittery about the horse thing, MK's voice came on & also said along the same lines - you can run away from these things it's been like this all the time .... I think she meant she's experienced it before.

Rosi

Wifey #42
RRCN is living this on YouTube hardcore popellla fans lol

Oh thanks for this video! Looking back, I think the scene where she's sleeping at the pier & he came up close to check out her face he's already starting to like her.