[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rosi

Wifey #42
I think thats what the thai audience needs. Someone who is tanned and not just white theyve got enough of that now. And are you talking about the gameshow she went on with pope punjan and phet? It was funny but i had no idea what they were saying since no subs
Yes, that game show. In her screen characters she had personality - "life", but without it she's like "nothing"? Not sure how to explain it.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
@milquety thank you for doing the card for us!!! Very sweet of you. I really hope you meet him.

So about Air Asia, I was asking the same thing!! Is Pope going to be the new face of Air Asia? When the reporters asked Pope, did he know that Nadech is no longer contracted?

About Aum playing supporting to Boy. There's a lot of reasons.
1.Boy is actually alot more popular than Aum.
2. Boy brings in more sponsors than Aum (the 4HJHKK all do which is why they are still the top at ch3, Taew Bella and Pope now do too but the 4HJHKK have been consisyently doing that for 8-9 years)
3. (The most important) Boy is signed with Ch3, Aum left to go play a lakorn for his wife but came back because it didn't work out.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Ch3 is greedy and wantsto capitalize on his popularity. I have a question. Was pope not as popular before BPS. I knew he was kinda popular but people make is seem like he was gonna get demoted soon or sonething
That is correct. Pope was known from the SJ series but he didnt make it so big like JJ. Over the years after that he got lakorns but wasn't like very successful. The most talked about was the one with Ploy but it was all about the ladies. He certainly wasn't getting events left and right like now.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
@milquety thank you for doing the card for us!!! Very sweet of you. I really hope you meet him.

So about Air Asia, I was asking the same thing!! Is Pope going to be the new face of Air Asia? When the reporters asked Pope, did he know that Nadech is no longer contracted?

About Aum playing supporting to Boy. There's a lot of reasons.
1.Boy is actually alot more popular than Aum.
2. Boy brings in more sponsors than Aum (the 4HJHKK all do which is why they are still the top at ch3, Taew Bella and Pope now do too but the 4HJHKK have been consisyently doing that for 8-9 years)
3. (The most important) Boy is signed with Ch3, Aum left to go play a lakorn for his wife but came back because it didn't work out.
I know those are the reasons but it still makes me upset because boy is not on aums level acting wise

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
That is correct. Pope was known from the SJ series but he didnt make it so big like JJ. Over the years after that he got lakorns but wasn't like very successful. The most talked about was the one with Ploy but it was all about the ladies. He certainly wasn't getting events left and right like now.
Glad that hes doing much better now.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Yes, that game show. In her screen characters she had personality - "life", but without it she's like "nothing"? Not sure how to explain it.
I see what youre saying. She definitley was a little clueless looking on their. But from seeing behind the scenes videos with her, great, boy, and pope, she definitley has personality. boy and great often describe her as na rak

Rosi

Wifey #42
Guys, this is where Pope's going to be with the Avengers for the Hugo Boss runway event - Marina Bay Sands. I heard today security's very tight around Avengers on a recent event but we'll try to get Pope's attention! Wish us luck!

Rosi

Wifey #42
I see what youre saying. She definitley was a little clueless looking on their. But from seeing behind the scenes videos with her, great, boy, and pope, she definitley has personality. boy and great often describe her as na rak
Haha what's a narak? Have heard it often but forgot what it means.

Rosi

Wifey #42
She's okay in her movies I've seen her with Aum & Great, but I think I've already mentioned a few times both movies she has little lines. They didn't give her good scripts, the heroes have it so they dominate the story. Some people speaks less but expresses more by being quiet (like Anthony Hopkins) Chips doesn't have this ability you see.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I know those are the reasons but it still makes me upset because boy is not on aums level acting wise
Well Aum has been in the industry for over 20 years, Boy only about 10. His skills and talent level should be above Boy. He also didn't start out as praek, it took him a few year to get a praek roles. He starred along side great praeks such as Nott, Tau, Johnny E, Sam Y, and so on. He replaced some pretty talented praeks during his time when he had mediocre skills too. Great praeks will always get replace by new praeks, that's just how it is. If we always go by seniority, Aum may never be Aum today ;). i think Boy is talented just that he kept getting ridiculous lakorns that doesn't fit his age. I mean he kept getting paired with Margie and we know how her acting is lol. I liked his lakorns with Matt but the producer just not that great with bringing out his character. Fai Lang Fai should had been more intense, even Matt's character was soft.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Well Aum has been in the industry for over 20 years, Boy only about 10. His skills and talent level should be above Boy. He also didn't start out as praek, it took him a few year to get a praek roles. He starred along side great praeks such as Nott, Tau, Johnny E, Sam Y, and so on. He replaced some pretty talented praeks during his time when he had mediocre skills too. Great praeks will always get replace by new praeks, that's just how it is. If we always go by seniority, Aum may never be Aum today ;). i think Boy is talented just that he kept getting ridiculous lakorns that doesn't fit his age. I mean he kept getting paired with Margie and we know how her acting is lol. I liked his lakorns with Matt but the producer just not that great with bringing out his character. Fai Lang Fai should had been more intense, even Matt's character was soft.
I wish aum never went freelance. I think thats mostly the reason he got demoted cause hes still not super old. Even Poh N still gets p'ek roles. These industry wives are seriously causing their husbands careers to plummet. Noi and Nat

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the latest on BPS2! This is going to be interesting ..... but Karakade is ever good?
She was bad but there were reasons. Her goodbye with Kade showed that she has changed. Rom Paeng will not let us hate her n'ek..lol.
If that's true, doesn't that mean the pairing is…… technically Karakade………and her nephew?! :confused0:
I think there might be some secret behind Por Rit's identity. Though in this life, he is Kade's son but his soul might be someone else that is destined to be Karakade's partner.

Guys, this is where Pope's going to be with the Avengers for the Hugo Boss runway event - Marina Bay Sands. I heard today security's very tight around Avengers on a recent event but we'll try to get Pope's attention! Wish us luck!

Love the Marina Bay Sands. Great infinity pool with one of the best views of SG. Stayed there when i went over for F1 Grand Prix. Beautiful location. Is he staying there too? All hotels have secret route for talent to go through if they wish to avoid fans. I don’t think Pope will do that....but it might not be his decision. It will be up to the event host to provide security for him.

Last edited:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I wish aum never went freelance. I think thats mostly the reason he got demoted cause hes still not super old. Even Poh N still gets p'ek roles. These industry wives are seriously causing their husbands careers to plummet. Noi and Nat
I so agree!!! He was like rising and his wife came along and tank him, same goes for Ken :BangHead:

Wait Pope is there now? Event is this Friday? Lol what's funny is that I get a little more excited seeing Thai celeb than American celeb. Maybe because I see a good share in l.a and NYC. Unless I see Captain America, I'll probably faint if I see Chris Evans. :pancarta: