[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
He said "Annoyed...not missing. 3 days of promoting, I need to control my mind/feeling"
Ahh. Hehe. Chippy is very annoying. Haha. Jk. Jk.

I love your writings so don't you dare be sorry! It's great that you explained it out from your own persective of the novel - uhh, how I wished they'd hurry up with the translated book, it would be a gem to read and keep! So finally at least it's all out of the way how the ex-near misses feel about the ones they've cared for before. Janward was close to Jumpa's family even if things didn't work out the way they want it to be; naturally she would feel bad for him & his mum.

But I am very glad they didn't follow entirely the novel about Rheung & Janward. She having to convert and him going on his merry way with lots of women that would have saddened me a lot if I get to read the story. Sometimes credit should be given to scriptwriters and producers to change things around from the book so it becomes something else more beautiful on screen.

I also think it would be very touching if they had included the intended scenes before the baby. That would be nice to see Rheung & Janward admit about losing time while they were both on the lookout for somebody else. Ehh so sad uhh, this sort of conversation between couples, especially if what they've got now far surpassed anyone they could have ever had.

Although it's great to see the ending with them having so many kids I wouldn't have minded if it stops on a high note of Date & Kate just being happily married & in love. It would suffice to know all the suspicions are gone, Date knows where she's from ..... just tying of the loose ends.
Yeah. The only change that I felt should've been included was Sriprat, but even that non inclusion was fine since everything else is good!

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
I love your writings so don't you dare be sorry! It's great that you explained it out from your own persective of the novel - uhh, how I wished they'd hurry up with the translated book, it would be a gem to read and keep! So finally at least it's all out of the way how the ex-near misses feel about the ones they've cared for before. Janward was close to Jumpa's family even if things didn't work out the way they want it to be; naturally she would feel bad for him & his mum.

But I am very glad they didn't follow entirely the novel about Rheung & Janward. She having to convert and him going on his merry way with lots of women that would have saddened me a lot if I get to read the story. Sometimes credit should be given to scriptwriters and producers to change things around from the book so it becomes something else more beautiful on screen.

I also think it would be very touching if they had included the intended scenes before the baby. That would be nice to see Rheung & Janward admit about losing time while they were both on the lookout for somebody else. Ehh so sad uhh, this sort of conversation between couples, especially if what they've got now far surpassed anyone they could have ever had.

Although it's great to see the ending with them having so many kids I wouldn't have minded if it stops on a high note of Date & Kate just being happily married & in love. It would suffice to know all the suspicions are gone, Date knows where she's from ..... just tying of the loose ends.
Yep. That scene before the baby coming would look really beautiful on screen. There is a dialogue that Janward said she doesn't have eyes so she overlooked this very good guy in front of her (that refer to Reung)...then he kissed her eyes and said "oh you have (eyes)" :love::icon12: I don't know why they cut this part.

Credit should go to the script writer and director for sure. Even the novelist admit some part of the scripts is better than her original work. I don't think BPS would be this much popular by following closely to the novel. Janward character would be buried to the ground with her one dimentional sweet girl image. In lakorn, almost every dialogues of Janward were smash hits on twitter and IG. It's hard to make English speakers understand how those dialogues of her become such trend. The translation made them lost the appeal and charms. That's all I can say.

Rueng would not be so loved like this. In the lakorn, he is like a hero in white horse. Even they changed Joi's name. In the novel his name is Jerm (sound less cute). Another thing, Falcon didn't really show much love to Malee in the novel as in lakorn.

The novelist did an excellent job in making Pranang so loveable. The script writer was daring and witty. The director added all those touches of comedy and flavors. I think this multi-dimentional portrayal of all characters and witty dialogue are the two major keys to success. :thumbup:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ep9 Phatcaps Part II

I haven't forgotten. Hehe.

Kade: Oh shoot. I regret sneaking in here now.
Screenshot_2018-05-29-22-49-46-1.png
Love how she looks at him as if she's pleading him to save her.

Date: Crap. We're dead.
Screenshot_2018-05-29-22-49-20-1.png Love his concerned look too! Someone is worried!

Date: This lady shouldn't have come. How do I help now.
Screenshot_2018-05-29-22-50-27-1.png
Look at him still staring at her in concern!!! He probably wants to just carry her out!

Date: Alright here I go!!!
Screenshot_2018-05-29-22-51-14-1.png
And he holds her arm!! At the beginning I had wished for him to grab her hand, but this is actually perfect the way it is. He's going forward with his affection one step at a time so it only makes sense to start this way!

Kade: ?????
Screenshot_2018-05-29-22-51-20-1.png
Her heart must've beaten so fast that she warmed up within a min!

Rosi

Wifey #42
Ep9 Phatcaps Part II

I haven't forgotten. Hehe.

Kade: Oh shoot. I regret sneaking in here now.
View attachment 15956
Love how she looks at him as if she's pleading him to save her.

Date: Crap. We're dead.
View attachment 15955 Love his concerned look too! Someone is worried!

Date: This lady shouldn't have come. How do I help now.
View attachment 15957
Look at him still staring at her in concern!!! He probably wants to just carry her out!

Date: Alright here I go!!!
View attachment 15958
And he holds her arm!! At the beginning I had wished for him to grab her hand, but this is actually perfect the way it is. He's going forward with his affection one step at a time so it only makes sense to start this way!

Kade: ?????
View attachment 15959
Her heart must've beaten so fast that she warmed up within a min!
When it comes to this part, when his hand touching her arm is not awkward, you never show the hand. You showed everything but the hand! What is this??!

I was so enthralled reading the story in pictures so flowingly beautiful like those Marvel romance comics until I can't recall who wrote this. I had to scroll up all the way...... oh it's you phatman!

I thought he knew Chieprakao so well, that the guru is worse bark than bite; but the fact that he suddenly looked like he's got the world's problems on his shoulders I think Chieprakao is probably fierce to everyone - even him, the great Muen Suentondewa. But these parts you chose is right where you see his feelings start to come to play, concern for her and later, jealousy too. Pope did his role so well everything is done with him like a rod up his back - the mere slightest changes to his expression only a hint what he's thinking.

Rosi

Wifey #42
Today one of the old engineers came up behind me while I was going through my favourite BPS scenes. He asked me to rewind Sweet Dreams because he saw me smiling to myself. I explained this is one of the most famous scenes & everyone loves it; I told him too there's millions of people around the world on twitter because of this movie. I should have told him to go away!

Because at the end he asked "There's always a huge lantern between the hero & heroine. Doesn't this bother you? It's always there? I see space between their bodies! What hero is this? He doesn't know how to get it out of the way?" He complained their skin didn't touched, goes near her ear to whisper good night he didn't run into her hair! He took a hold of my mouse & clicked a different movie grumbling if I want romance I should stop watching almost groping & search for full bodied Latin novelas; when the hero can go all out kissing the girl even through the narrow metal bars of his prison cell. That to him is a romantic story.

Rosi

Wifey #42
Mine near South China Sea. Huhu
Sounds wild and adventurous! So you can see the islands? Must be beautiful to look at the seas like that even though there's its dangers.

Reactions: CPY

Rosi

Wifey #42
Ahh. Hehe. Chippy is very annoying. Haha. Jk. Jk.

Yeah. The only change that I felt should've been included was Sriprat, but even that non inclusion was fine since everything else is good!
I like to look at your siggie because you chose a good side how Date angled his head. His side profile is always handsome but that's also the classic way how romantic novels have their tall, dark heroes on the cover.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
In the script, after Khun Loong passed away, Khun Ying Jumpa was crying a bit harder. She tried to be strong in front if him so that he will go peacefully. Date was conforting her and he too was breaking quite a bit. Reung tried to comfort Khun Ying Jumpa too.

At the other side, Kade told Janward that everything is happening too fast. Janward asked what made him pass away? Kade explained by using medical science which made her confused etc...Than her attention switched to Date coz she never seen him this down and she knew how close he is to his father. She said "pity khun p' date that he has to separate from someone who is so close to him" "don't look at me like this, I love my husband more than anyone else" Kade said "I am also happy Luang Reung also love you more than any other ladies"

When it comes to Janward and Rueng scenes I paid attention coz they have very few scenes. Easy to point what didnt make the cut. Even their scenes before she delivered the baby, it was supposed to be longer and sweeter with them talking about missing out a big time by looking at people who don't really love them back....

Applaud the script writer for creating all the plots for Janward and Rueng love story which is entirely different from the original novel. If they follow the novel, Rueng is a complete playboy who has many wives at home and that has nothing to do with Janward at all. And Janward is just an angel who has even very little role in the story. She needs to change her religion after married to Luang Siyuth coz he is from Muslim family etc. I can't imagine if the story goes this way.

P.S. the entire ending scene which all of them and their kids at Kade/Date house was made up by script writer. In the book, just said the 3 family often hang out. This scene in script supposed to be longer too. Malee and Kade's sons were having a fist fight that Janward almost go to interfere but stopped by Kade. Kade said "Children grew up together will not fight to death. They will make up soon" then we see them coming back stopped fighting just as kade said. I think they changed this part coz Bella was sick on that day of filming where all of them are together. They used body double. Bella came to shoot later with only Mae kaew, Mae Prang and Mae Deurn.:fighting3::risas3: sorry I wrote an essay.
Thank you!!

Ok so if the ending scene was made up by the script writer, why was the author extra pissed that they didn't include it in the special? I mean we all were cus we were waiting to see it but she act like they didn't show something she wrote and made a big deal out of it :rolleyes:

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
The last event which @Starsapphire posted of Pope in Thailand he's overwhelmed by a huge crowd; won't be surprised he'll be mobbed in Cambodia the same way. You better plan where to stand near him! And take a duo picture like our Star ok?
I don't even know if I could go close. Everytime a popular Thai star went to Cambodia, the mall was so crowded. Too dangerous.

Thank you!!

Ok so if the ending scene was made up by the script writer, why was the author extra pissed that they didn't include it in the special? I mean we all were cus we were waiting to see it but she act like they didn't show something she wrote and made a big deal out of it :rolleyes:
Those kid scenes (Kade/Date's kids) they filmed were in the book but didn't get shown in special eps. I guessed she talked from audience's point of view. Before final conversation of Kade/Date, it should be after Mae Prang making a mess at the market.

I love this image! He is a good football player. :love::love:
FFFB1A17-B035-4F69-BD90-561309FD54F4.jpeg

Looking like a boss here:
4AE93DA2-D129-40CE-B19A-13E0EBD286C0.jpeg

Why so good looking at the game.... i cant with sweaty Pope. :nut:
7DC07A8B-396A-4BF7-B0CE-64E0E51CA0A1.jpeg

Did i say hot and sweaty yet? :drooling::drooling:
207CF8BC-F36B-45F2-ADE5-BA116E1DE34D.jpeg

I am crazy busy this week so i haven’t join the convo on here and need to read back posts but i thought i’d share some hot pics for the perv crew. How could i resist commenting on these??? Hahahaha Enjoy. Dont get too pervy without me. :risas3::risas3:

Last edited:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I love this image! He is a good football player. :love::love:
View attachment 15962

Looking like a boss here: View attachment 15960

Why so good looking at the game.... i cant with sweaty Pope. :nut:
View attachment 15961

Did i say hot and sweaty yet? :drooling::drooling:
View attachment 15963

I am crazy busy this week so i haven’t join the convo on here and need to read back posts but i thought i’d share some hot pics for the perv crew. How could i resist commenting on these??? Hahahaha Enjoy. Dont get too pervy without me. :risas3::risas3:
I love athletic guys even though i suck at sports lool