[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rosi

Wifey #42

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bm8pckZgmFo/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1efk4ng0315e1
I DIDN'T KNOW GOT COULD PLAY THE PIANO look at him jammin' with Moonlight Sonata in Paris!!!! He just got a MILLION TIMES HOTTER if that's even possible :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:
Right?!

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bm8HdBKAy6k/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=4ej45vugtv86
Awww more cute Popella videos :love: I don't know why I keep watching these...:facepalm:
Yup. We have issues.

FULLCAPS EP 31 PART 1.75

THE SERVANTS:
View attachment 23580

PIN AND YAM:
View attachment 23581

KADE:
View attachment 23582
"Haha that was fun!"

DATE:
View attachment 23583

Hey, can someone please take Date's pulse? I think he might have died :risas3:

KADE ignores Date's look of total shock, and GOES FOR THE OTHER CHEEK!!!! :cheer:

DATE this time around:
View attachment 23586
"Huh. I kinda like it"

Aww, look at that cute little smile!

EVERYONE ELSE (still):
View attachment 23585
"Our eyes! Our poor eyes!"

RACHFULL: Oh calm down, people. It's just a kiss on the cheek, it's not like you're watching KSTD or anything REALLY terrible...:rolleyes:

View attachment 23587
DATE: "I enjoyed that immensely, Karakade" :naughty2:

View attachment 23588
KADE: "What did I do?"

Everyone continues to flip out :risas3:

KADE: "Khun P, it's just a simple greeting"
DATE:
View attachment 23589
"Huh? Oh yeah, I know that. Totally. DEFINITELY a simple greeting. Please excuse me as I undress you with my eyes... repeatedly. It is just a simple greeting, after all"

KADE: "Why can't you all understand it's just a simple greeting???"
DATE:
View attachment 23590
"I already understand. Give everyone else a break"

I don't know Date, that eyesex sure doesn't scream "simple greeting" to me:confused12: Not that I mind it, though :naughty2:

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this scene. Everything is done perfectly: the humor, the scandalized looks on everyone's faces, the eyesex from Pope, the innocent confusion from Kade, the servants and parents all running for cover :risas3:

What I love about it especially though, is how easy they made it for foreigners to understand what a kiss on the cheek meant in Ayutthaya. As far as I know, a kiss on the cheek in Thailand means a lot more than it does in other countries. We westerners don't understand that, because most of us know the kiss on the cheek as a "simple greeting." I LOVE how easy they made it for us foreigners to understand and join in on the humor of the scene!
Hahha. I just watched that scene last night! I was feeling nostalgic so I actually was watching a few FIN scenes!
I love how Kade realized that Date actually understood and became all shy. Hahaha.

Tell us how to do it & we will! Give him our thread & tell him his name crops up every 2nd page & more. And @MissPK 's visiting Bangkok October haha
Oh I will!

@Rachfull I saw that. Calling me a third wheeler!!

Rosi

Wifey #42
FULLCAPS EP 31 PART I

Wow it's been a while... I don't even remember where I left off. I'm just going by what yt told me I've already watched :thumbup:

Oh my gosh I'm getting so many feels doing FullCaps again! :sad6::aaaaa:

WEIRD OLD GUY: Call a meeting of all the hunky BPS men.

*everyone gathers*
View attachment 23562
Oh, I suppose you can come along too, Top Knot.

BELLA: View attachment 23563
I hope they're here to see me...

*epic meeting*
*epic music*
*epic Got smolder*

Meun staring at the moon...
View attachment 23564
:love:
Also can I just say Date's sleeping pants look super super comfy???

*sigh* what a romantic scene, Date and Kade staring at the moon. This must be an extended scene, I don't remember seeing it

...Aaaaaannnddd here comes everyone's favorite third wheel (besides @phatman with the samee and me)!
JOI: *squints at moon*
View attachment 23565

DATE: *notices*
DATE:
View attachment 23567

Posting this pic just because I forgot how much I miss Pope's sexy (sitting) positions:
View attachment 23568

HEY IT'S THAT PART!!! I shall have to recap this in detail... :naughty2: in its own special part
FullCaps back!! Thank you. Now wait for PhatCaps then it'll be complete.
I love the one of Muen looking at the moon. It's no wonder why we keep missing BPS. But I like blowing up the shots it's so beautiful.... but so huge I can't open a complete picture. But you can still click AGAIN to its full version!

upload_2018-8-27_15-49-31.jpeg

Starsapphire

sarNie Hatchling
https://twitter.com/OverallPope/status/1033693577694478336?s=19

Just have to share this! @overallpope did a translation of a video of the convo between P'Pope and his fans during last week's event where it rained heavily. So touching :crybaby2::crybaby2:Fans telling P'Pope not to come down cos he's gonna get wet n may get sick. But of course Pope being ever so lovely had to go meet his fans up close!

P'Pope n his fans are so blessed to have one another! I'm so blessed to know n like this actor!!:icon12:

Last edited:

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
What am I to watch right now. Since Nak Soo Taywada has ended I haven't tried anything else. I have such a big to-watch list.

Look.

Aired complete subs:
1.Muen khon la faak fah
2.Wimarn mekkala
3.Sampatha hua jai
4.Hero series boy, great, louis
5.Kularb rai glai ruk
6.Game sanaeha

Aired incomplete subs:
7.Kharm see tarn don
8.Por yoong loong mai wahng

Old no subs:
8.Poo kong yod ruk
9.Fah pieng din

New no subs:
10.Ankor
11.Duang jai nai fai nhao

ELEVEN lakorns!? How am I to manage?! Haha.

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
What am I to watch right now. Since Nak Soo Taywada has ended I haven't tried anything else. I have such a big to-watch list.

Look.

Aired complete subs:
1.Muen khon la faak fah
2.Wimarn mekkala
3.Sampatha hua jai
5.Kularb rai glai ruk
6.Game sanaeha

Aired incomplete subs:
7.Kharm see tarn don

Old no subs:
8.Poo kong yod ruk
9.Fah pieng din

New no subs:
10.Ankor

You're gonna watch them one by one :risas3:
My list has probably around 50 or so. Granted, not all of them have aired yet. But instead of watching them I keep going to back to BPS and my old favorites :facepalm: I haven't even watched ep 2 of Sampatharn Hua Jai, and I started it a month ago!

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart

Look.

Aired complete subs:
1.Muen khon la faak fah
2.Wimarn mekkala
3.Sampatha hua jai
5.Kularb rai glai ruk
6.Game sanaeha

Aired incomplete subs:
7.Kharm see tarn don

Old no subs:
8.Poo kong yod ruk
9.Fah pieng din

New no subs:
10.Ankor

I would cross out wimarn mekkala from your to watch list with subs. I did not like it. But i still watched some of it for belles MKLFF was good because of Matt and Andrews chemistry even though he wasnt fond of her in real life lol