[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Fikachu

Good to be back!
Was it from her event show or else?
It was from an event.She was promoting cosmetics brand

I feel like it's usually the girls who initiate the teasing. Hahaha. Pope has that kind of charm that draws girls in. I think the only girl who doesn't tease him much is Mew, who's naturally a reserved girl. Ploy, Chip and Belle tease Pope a lot.

I agree with Louis too. He doesn't tease the ones that he has a crush on. Hahaha.

Watch those hands Samee.
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bn31WKFg-6g/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=5o4r6k9wapg3
:risas3::naughty2:We should upgrade the title of his hands to 'awkward naughty hands'

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Btw,did anyone post this before?This was filmed in early March this year.I don't know why they did what they did @ 4:45 nor do I understand their conversations,but it seems like a dare because Pope had to do it (@ 5:30):risas3::facepalm: (My eyes...I can't unsee that:p)
Yeah that was posted before, but it's still so fun to see my samee blushing :risas3:

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Screenshot_20180918-155811_Instagram.jpg
บวบ, if I'm correct, is pronounced something like "bwab."
According to Google Translate, that means "zucchini."
Please correct this if I'm wrong, I read it but I don't know what it means :risas3:

Also Got is giving me major Chris Pratt vibes in this pic

lamchieu

sarNie Adult
Someone tell me if this is really an actor?? Hahaha. He's so shy. It's something he hasn't gotten over since her started! Look here! He couldn't act alongside Mam because he was soo shy! Haha.
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bn3KiEjgqaj/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=869hybww47om

Hahahahaha. Even Louis knows he was a third wheel.
Yes she a

Yes she should be a sexy lawyer!
1. That's what endearing him to us right??:love::love::love:
2. Poor Louis, if it's Panjan, the situation would have been better
3. Totally agree, in her last event, the backless dress was killing. When she turned her back, it's like OMG.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Guys Got has a new lakorn airing soon! Well its not a recently filmed lakorn. It was filmed back in like 2016 but it was shelved. I heard its airing soon :) He plays supporting and he is paired up with Egg!
Yes finally. I love Phet, but I really wished Got was the lead. Haha. I wonder when? After the current airing one??

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I really wisn Got was p'ek as well. Its not that i dislike Phet but i was just never a fangirl of his. I reallllyyy hope Got gets to act as a p'ek soon. Lol ive said it lile a million times already. Idk when it will be airing. Hopefully soon though
I think Phet has his cute moments. Loved him in Bang Rajan, but somehow I'm not really into his acting. Haha.

You can say that again. Hahhah.