[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
its going to be a Prince/Princess love story from the past there will be a mixture of Tae Pang Korn and Roy Mai even that old lakorn Willy with Anne how they brought
back to their past life Anne is a princess that was a sad storyline Anne she died in the end

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I think Chompoo is a decent choice, she doesn't have the Thai traditional look for princess, but at least he acting is watchable. Otherwise, Benz, Cherry, Aff, and Janie would been perfect choices.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I think Chompoo is a decent choice, she doesn't have the Thai traditional look for princess, but at least he acting is watchable. Otherwise, Benz, Cherry, Aff, and Janie would been perfect choices.
Khun Nong has made her decision choosing Chompoo as nang'ek sometime the figure can't be exactly like the storyline use Anne as an example she played a
Laotian Princess in tae pang korn when she doesn't even look like one

tinah

sarNie Coma
its gonna be hard for me to picture chompoo as the proper "jao ying"

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
its gonna be hard for me to picture chompoo as the proper "jao ying"
I couldn't picture Ploy playing a jao ying in khun seuk but then i realize she looks pretty now I can't picture Chomp as well atm but it can change my mind

tinah

sarNie Coma
I couldn't picture Ploy playing a jao ying in khun seuk but then i realize she looks pretty now I can't picture Chomp as well atm but it can change my mind
chompoo will look pretty regardless but its the fact that she doesnt have the proper look about her. she has more of the seductive/sassy girl look. and she isnt convincing as a proper gal like she used to be when she first started in "luk mai gli ton"

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
chompoo will look pretty regardless but its the fact that she doesnt have the proper look about her. she has more of the seductive/sassy girl look. and she isnt convincing as a proper gal like she used to be when she first started in "luk mai gli ton"
I'll just see how Chomp will go portraying this role its something for me to tested out :scratchhead2:

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I actually like and want to see Chompoo as a princess nothing seem wrong at all hehehe

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Oh if smart then maybe I cancel this one not that I hate him but I just dont like him for some reason. Good bye na ja Bpoop phaeh saniwaat

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
no!!!!!!
kidding me !!!
anyone but not mart!!
who can tell me its not true!!
the article said the pra'ek is Mart his replacing Tik spot but we'll just wait for another confirm finalize so it hasn't been made yet i guess they will get
Mart since his combine with Broadcast too

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
บุพเพสันนิวาส <<< วิเคราะห์ก่อนฉาย และ บทพิสูจน์ครั้งยิ่งใหญ่ของผู้หญิงที่ชื่อ อารยา !!!

ยังไงก็คงแก้ไขไม่ได้แล้ว นางเอกต้องเป็นชมพู่เท่านั้น
พื้นฐานแฟนคลับของคุณชมพู่เยอะมากอยู่แล้ว อันนี้ไม่เถียง
ดูได้จากละคร "ต้มยำลำซิ่ง" คนด่ากันนักหนาหูแทบชา
แต่เรตติ้งกลับดีกว่าหลายๆ เรื่องที่ผ่านมาในช่วงเวลาต้นปี

อยากจะบอกว่า ถ้าครั้งนี้คุณชมพู่เล่นได้ไม่ถึงบทบาทล่ะก็อาจมีอ่วมได้
ถ้าเล่นดีก็คงแค่เสมอตัว ซึ่งตรงนี้คุณหน่องก็คงคิดไว้แล้ว
>> ถึงได้มั่นใจนักหนาว่าคุณชมต้องช่วยฉุดกระแสละครได้แน่นอน

ส่วนตัวคิดว่า งานนี้เป็นงานใหญ่พอสมควร ทางค่ายคุณหน่องกลับเลือกที่จะเจ็บตัว
มากกว่าที่จะเสมอตัวและชมชื่น ชื่นชม แสดงให้เห็นว่าเรื่องนี้ดังแน่ๆ
แต่อย่าลืมนะครับ จากอดีตที่ผ่านมา "มงกุฏดอกส้ม" นั้นแป้กในภาษาคนทั่วไป
มันก็เนื่องมาจากการแคสติ้งไม่ตรงกับบทประพันธ์ ถึงนักแสดงจะเอาอยู่
แต่ละครกลับไม่ดังเท่าที่ควรจะเป็นด้วยซ้ำ ทั้งๆที่เรื่องนี้สนุกมากๆทุกตอน

ผลพวงจากหลายๆอย่าง ผมบอกได้เลยว่าคุณชมพู่จะโดนบ่นแน่ๆ "เป็นดาราหน้าซ้ำ" ซึ่งอาจทำให้คนติดตามผลงานคุณชมพู่น้อยลงก็เป็นได้

ปล. อยากดู "กี่เพ้า" เร็วๆจังเลย (เกี่ยวกับกระทู้ตรงไหนเนี่ย)
แก้ไขเมื่อ 29 มี.ค. 55 17:50:02

http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A11897681/A11897681.hthis lakorn will start when the pra'ek in qi pao is done his filming this is going to another one of Broadcast big project Chompoo will be involve singing lookthung again

tinah

sarNie Coma
Singing look toong? How will thatgo with the storyline lol since there's singing involve maybe that's one the reason they chosen araya. Mart might need to wear something to make him look taller cause araya is not only tall but she has a wide body too