[CH3] Buang Banjathorn (Broadcast Thai Television) Mai D. /Mario M./Prang K./ Panjun P.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Jui would be the perfect cast. Sadly Mario isnt fit for the role. If he is confirm, then Jui would be a no for me. Its one or the other.

I dont think anyone from the younger gen can play marsha role. Kim is probably the closest one in terms of physical appearance. For some odd reason i cannot picture a petite leading gal.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Yup, the nangek needs to be older looking like early to mid thirties cya she is a woman of experience, married and wanting a divorce.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
No one from the new generation of actresses should play the leading role, not even Mint, sorry guys. I understand the whole koojin thing with Mario and Mint but for the sake of the storyline and lakorn wise, nang'ake has to be someone older, like older than pra'ake. Jui sounds like the better option right now.

D~D

sarNie Adult
FOUND it !!!!! - Hey y'all

Physical look- I can actually see Grate as: Lao Peurng (uniform wise).  Mario doesn't have that masculine feature :nono1: . He's just way too cute.  :ghehe:  :ghehe:  :ghehe:

And maybe Chompoo/ Matt or Preem as: Praenuan

Perhaps not Preem b/c I feel like her  acting still need a lot  more work and her nose still bugs me. :ghehe:  :ghehe:  :ghehe:

When Marsha played the character Praenuan, she played it well b/c  she has that whole look of "I don't care( arm cross), I'm piss-off" and Chompoo and Matt has played that kind of role before and their be good when it comes to acting wise.  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Pancake and Mai can pull it off too.
I can see Pancake because she's played a mother before and currently, too plus she has always looked more mature than her age. Mai? She looks more mature than her age, too, so in a way, I can see her as lead but I wouldn't suggest it, though. Hahah. Or perhaps I'm just more fond of Ch. 7 actresses portraying heavier roles? Perhaps Ch. 3 nang'akes are still stuck on cute, mediocre, or koojin roles, so I'm iffy about them. Hahah.

Maybe Matt. No Preem, way too young. Chom? She has zero chemistry these days.

Watch, it's Namtarn, AGAIN. Haha, why would they miss a chance to promote Namtarn? Their favorite daughter in such a famous lakorn?

In the end, the roles will go to people the company favors, not suitability. In any case, let's just be happy for the remake and await its own version.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Well i don't care who they cast as long as it is someone I can stand watching AND they don't mess it up. Marsha was not my fav but had to admit that she did Preanuan justice, she set the bar high. Her chemistry with Chakrit made the lakorn good.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, I like Marsha as an actress. Her acting is convincing, she doesn't remind me of her previous roles, and she has good chemistry with her costars.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Jui! No one from the younger generation though, not even Kim. No Mint or Namtarn for sure because this role requires a strong actress. Matt would be the best choice from this generation because she looks old/mature enough and she obviously has the acting chops. Mew or Kim would be the only other options. It's kind of hard for me to see Kim in a prim and proper role since she's always being offered such childish and snobby roles. Mew's always playing neutral, depressing and goodie girl roles so I can see her in this role. She looks and sounds mature too. But the perfect choice of all is Jui. I'd like to see her with Andrew or Rome, but they're around the same age as her so it probably wouldn't be believable for the plot. :( Andrew looks too foreign too. Maybe Ken P?

spanky

sarNie OldFart
so n'k is older than p'k?

Mario still has a babyface....sooo...I love my fav to pair up....I never saw this lakorn soo...

someone mentioned the n'k as a strong experience character and I agree Matt is a great choice...P'k is suppose to look younger.....Nadech is looking pretty manly in his recent lakorn....

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Nang ek doesn't have to be some older than pra ek. In the previous version, Marsha just happen to be older than Chakrit. I think the younger generation can still pull off the role if they are into the character. It never said from the previous version of how old they should be, like 35+. It said, Praenuan and Kade were just married not too long, but because he is a cheater which why she wants a divorce. Actress with skills can pull off any role.  

I just hope they choose both from the younger generation or both from the middle generation. Pra ek is someone who is expressed of his feeling, thus the actor should be very good at express his love toward nang ek. 

Destinys

sarNie Juvenile
I can't decide who I want as a N'ek, yet. Does anyone know where I can read the synopsis? I didn't get a chance to watch the original, but the magazine cover looks interesting. Thanks ahead of time :)