[CH3] Buang Banjathorn (Broadcast Thai Television) Mai D. /Mario M./Prang K./ Panjun P.

sarN

sarNie Granny
I thought the n'ek was suppose to be older ..around 30s and married while the p'ek was in his 20s ..fresh young meat lollll. I liked the lakorn b/c of those reason HAHAHA . She was broken heart b/c of her fail marriage , give up on love and then she meet a young man that offer her true love , its a soccer mom dream loll

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
you can take kim's name out from the suggestion she will only have a lakorn with james j this year to work on  , but if she didn't decided to have one lakorn/year i would love to see her in here with mario one of the pairing waiting to happen and i can perfectly see kim in it  but since she can't take more lakorns this year so will wait for other opportunity :p 

but i agree with aiyaja they probably will go with Namtarn that may guess broadcast they favorite her 

orchieY

sarNie Hatchling
Wow they really going to remake this lakorn. I hope it's Mario and Mint too, and true i don't think the n'k has to be older than p'k. They just need to have great chemistry and A's the role because Marsha and Chakrit did an awesome job while playing this lakorn. 

D~D

sarNie Adult
Namtarn have very long front tooth right ????  :scratchchin:  :scratchchin:  :scratchchin: or is it the face structure ??? :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:

fun

Expired Sarnie
Was pra ek really younger. Because to me, Marsha and Chakrit were pretty much the same age looking. Im not a fan of either but because the story was so good, i overlooked who ever took on the role.

D~D

sarNie Adult
Age, didn't matter to me as long as they look around the same age.if u get what i mean-  For example, I wouldn't want  Ann and Nadech, I would prefer, Ann and Ken/Tik. :ghehe:  :ghehe:  :ghehe:  :ghehe:  :ghehe:  :ghehe:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Age doesn't matter as long as they look the part, I agree. I just personally thought that we have so many actresses with all sorts of ages who are available, so why not choose someone who would better suit the role? It's not like we absolutely have no veterans to choose from. As much as I adored Tarn Parn Kammathep, it was one of those lakorns that I still wished the cast was different. Sure, the ratings were good, the storyline was fun, but it's not a classic like the old one where everything fell into place. I'm a lakorn fan in the end, so as much as I have my favorites and understand the koojin craze, I honestly would like Thai producers to pay more attention to suitability versus what they want and force to make it work. Lol Like some lakorns are great no doubt but I feel like they can't reach their fullest capacity due to casting. Lol

The younger generation of actresses are born in the 90's, some look mature enough to play the part but that's not what I'm emphasizing. Acting comes from experience, from wisdom that can only be gained from age, maturity and sophistication that can only come with life. These young actresses will get their chance at mature roles or divorced roles later in the future so what's the rush? They may understand or study how it feels like to be 30 years old in a failed marriage or relationship but understanding or studying and doing their homework may never compare to someone who is already in their 30's, with failed relationships, dwindling careers, and such. Understanding something is not the same as feeling it or having gone through it.

Some may say, that's the beauty of acting. You have someone take the challenge. I'm sure the younger actresses can take the challenge and do well but from a lakorn fans aspect, that's it? Lol

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I think that it isn't necessary to cast someone who has been through life for this type of role. That is the beauty of acting. A well talented actress or actor that were briefed and coached fairly well can do any role justice. For example, Anne never went through pregnancy and labor but she did Oum Rak justice because she's talented. She even did her earlier career lakorns justice because of her talent. If we are to wait for them to cast someone who fits the part merely cus they been through life then a lot of lakorns would not get a chance to be made.

I do agree that this role is a bit challenging for the new generation but I think the talented ones can do it justice.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Haha, but that's Anne, though. Aren't people always raving about what a great actress Anne has been? I mean, she is the Queen of the ET inustry. I've seen Anne ever since Jao Jom and I can say, she was just meant to be an actress.

Remember that thread where we had discussions about the new generation not trying as hard as the previous generations or not being up to par? That's what I think. I also think a few new generation actresses can pull it off like Matt or Pancake or even Taew, but there's not too many I can think of. Ohh, Bella would be a good choice too. Since Jui was mentioned in here, I thought, she would be more suitable.

sarN

sarNie Granny
I can see Jui in this role ^^^ and one of the guys from Bang Rajun would be fine.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
aiyaja said:
Haha, but that's Anne, though. Aren't people always raving about what a great actress Anne has been? I mean, she is the Queen of the ET inustry. I've seen Anne ever since Jao Jom and I can say, she was just meant to be an actress.
Remember that thread where we had discussions about the new generation not trying as hard as the previous generations or not being up to par? That's what I think. I also think a few new generation actresses can pull it off like Matt or Pancake or even Taew, but there's not too many I can think of. Ohh, Bella would be a good choice too. Since Jui was mentioned in here, I thought, she would be more suitable.
Yeah it is so sad that talents are getting fewer and fewer. Most of them now are all about fast money, fast fame, and love interest. We got to somehow weed out the non talented and the only way to do it is to give them challenges; roles that are beyond their experience. The ones that can't do it will eventually go and the one that shines brightest will be seeked by producers and blossoms.

Jui definitely is the most suitable but since i love this lakorn but not her I would say please no lol. However if I can tolerate Marsha then I will try to tolerate Jui. There are many actresses that are suitable base on talent such as Pancake, Mai, Janie, Taew, Matt. I would love to see Mint, Bella, Kim, or Mew because it'll be challenging for them or they can be cast as Jao Nang Thong Riew.

Actually I don't really see this as a real challenge it just seems challenging cus Marsha set the standard for Preanuan, she created Preanuan. Kinda like Emmat Watson is Hermione and Hermione is Emma Watson LoL.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, it's not the most challenging role but because Marsha made the character likable, it'll be hard to surpass that. Lol

The last thing I want is an actress who will turn the character into something completely different. Yes, not all remakes are the same, I get that. But remakes should make it better not turn drama into comedy or serious into cute. It doesn't work that way.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
fun said:
I meant that Laopeurn was younger than Plae? lol

I think they should be at the same age, except she married and getting divorce while he's still single which make people interpret that she is older than him. 

People grow through challenge themselves. Without challenge, they aren't going anywhere. 

Also agree with aiyaja and Ncmeowmeow35 that Pleanuan's role is not that challenge, but it is Marsha that the new actress needs to succeed her acting. Marsha and Chakrit  have very good chemistry; the whole casts were doing awesome job on their roles. 

•  

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Age sometimes isn't a huge factor. What's most important is that the actor/ actress has the look and acting chops to deliver the role. Many veteran actors back then pulled off mature roles at a young age. They did their research and consult with the director if they didn't understand anything. Great acting can disguise one's true age so I think newbies like Kim can pull this off if they are determined and do their research. Honestly, I don't think this is that difficult of a role.  I think Jui, Matt, and Bella can pull this off and make it their own. It won't be exactly like Marsha's portrayal because remakes aren't supposed be a spitting motion of the original, but they are supposed to follow the main events of the story. I never get why people want actors to be the same age as the characters in the book. It just doesn't work that way because it's difficult to match up age perfectly. Acting is all about improvising so one has to mold themselves into that character whether they fit the character description or not, example: Matt in Ka Bordin. Sometimes it works and sometimes it does not work depending on one's versatility in both acting and looks. That's up to fate to decide and that's how you know if a person is born to act or not. However, I do think age is a major factor when playing roles like Lumyong from Tong Neua Gao. It's very raeng and you can't just throw anybody in there for the role. It's possible but it just won't be very fitting.   

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I'm rewatching this right now. I saw it a decade ago and vaguely remember the details. It wasn't very memorable to me, but I'm enjoying it the second time. I think the story is much better than Tae Pang Gon. 

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Haha, Ncmeow, okay, no Jui in here. Lol

I think Bella would be the next best candidate. She was pretty good and mature in the one with Aum, so I would like to see her in here. Or Kim. I think this role would be quite a challenge for Kim. The nang'ake in here is bold, mature, and strong YET she's not bratty and kiddy, something, I've yet to see Kim in. Both girls look mature enough to play a divorcee.

I mentioned age because sometimes, the actor/actress can only understand the character up to their level of maturity, life, or experience. Yes, they have directors and acting coaches to assist them but in the end, it all comes down to the actor's comprehension at that age or era in life. Because acting is mainly interpretation, not a yes or a no or a math problem, it really depends on how much the actor understands the character. Sometimes, actors look back at their old roles and think, why did I portray that character that way or why did I react this way in that scene, when it should have been like this once they experience the incident or emotions in real life. Just like us ordinary people, my mind frame at 28-29 years old now is way different from when I was 22-23 years old. I, sometimes, think back, if I had known what I knew now, I would have reacted differently or decided to do things a bit different. This is a lakorn where, unlike us ordinary folks who can't turn back time, the producers can choose a suitable candidate.

Then we have the issue of the this generation's actors/actresses that just aren't up to par or as quickly as before when they have so many lakorns under their belts already. That's why I adore New. I was watching one of his interviews on portraying Kwan in Plae Kao and he said that for the role, he had to stop everything, basically his life, for 8 months, lived on a farm, learned how to farm, listened to the Plae Kao songs in order to understand and become Kwan because the lyrics were Kwan's thoughts and emotions, had to watch the previous versions, and so forth just to fully become Kwan. New totally immersed himself in becoming Kwan. That takes so much effort and sacrifice. Actors/actresses these days aren't willing to do that. They have events to attend and film about 2-3 lakorns at once. Like Vill, I'm like girl, when you're in a lakorn, can you please stop dying your hair? Just leave it at one color for the entire 6-7 months, will ya? Lol Or like Kwan, how she used to act with her nails. Lol

Anyway, I liked this lakorn even though I have vague memories of it too. And yes, the storyline is way better and funner than Tae Pang Gon.

Reactions: D~D

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Sometimes age helps and sometimes it doesn't. Every 30 year old doesn't experience the same thing. Some may have gone through their first divorce at that age while some may be happily married for the first time in their lives. Therefore, I think one's acting ability is still the most important factor in truly becoming that character. Experience does come with age but not at the same pace for everyone so it varies in my opinion. If you're a skilled actor, you can become any character if you are passionate about your work. But today's generation of actors lack passion.