[Ch3] Buang Barp (PolyPlus)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Yeah more lakorn for my girl Ploy!!! Pteam are cute but yes I want to see Ploy with other actor and Por t with other actress...anyways I like thus pair tho not going to complain much but agree with all da other up there tat I want Rome but he busy...anyways wat da story line??

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
Pteam is back!!! :highfive: :thumbsup: They're so cute together, I hope they'll reunite one day, but the pra'ek isn't confirmed, I'd like to see Ploy and Por Natthawut though

Sweet_09

If not then get Om akkaphan in to make over their last lakorn tat Ploy drop out...I love to see them two together...they seem HOT together as well...since da pr'ek is not comfirm yet...

tinah

sarNie Coma
^any actors and actresses can work for polyplus. But I'm thinking that the praek isn't por cause polyplus would usually choose one of their actor or actresses for the pra'nang. €plus, por hasn't worked with polyplus before. Seem like polyplus only wants to use ploy out of the ch3 actresses for their lakorn

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
there is a news just release @pantip its from Tv Pool that Polyplus has confirm
Por Thrisadee and Ploy Chermarn as pra'nang and the story sounded like a dramatic and
romantic kind of thing

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
^any actors and actresses can work for polyplus. But I'm thinking that the praek isn't por cause polyplus would usually choose one of their actor or actresses for the pra'nang. €plus, por hasn't worked with polyplus before. Seem like polyplus only wants to use ploy out of the ch3 actresses for their lakorn
what if this time Por T playing for Polyplus and he only has the one with Taew that his only working on

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Oh yay can wait can wait to see the open ceremony :thumbsup: every lakorn por and ploy both of them in there I always love it. :graduate:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I want ask U girls a favour please anyone kindly create and come up a Pteam fanclub
just for P'Por T and P'Ploy since U all love them :grouphug:

since I don't know how to create a website cos I had never
done it before in my entire life :scratchchin:

Sweet_09

i like Por T. he's a great actor. glad he get to work with a polyplus. Ploy is cute make a good match with Por, but want to see him pair up with new actress he haven't work with yet. he usually get pair up with same actress often like Pat,Namfon,Ploy,Taew,etc. he haven't pair up with many ch3
actress:Ann,Rita,Aff,Matt,Margie,Yaya,Mint,Cherry,Kim,Susie,etc.. want to see him pair up with varieties of actress will be a good change to see.
Well on Por t list he also have Ja too na and also Janie which I really hope da two will have a lakorn on there own anytime sooner...

Will I do adore Pteam so can't wait to see da opening ceremony!!!

yer_moua

sarNie Hatchling
there is a news just release @pantip its from Tv Pool that Polyplus has confirm
Por Thrisadee and Ploy Chermarn as pra'nang and the story sounded like a dramatic and
romantic kind of thing
Alice, can you put that news in here.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
ข่าวละครใหม่ๆช่อง3 5 และ 7 บ่วงบาป เพลงรัก มารยาริษยา ตะวันทอแสง

***ละครโพลีพลัส
" บ่วงบาป"
วางตัว พลอย ไลลา กับ ปอ ทฤษฏี ร่วมด้วย แก้มบุ๋ม
"ตะวันทอแสง"
ได้ โดม ปกรณ์ ลัม กับ ใหม่ ดาวิกา ร่วมด้วย ดา ชฏาพร

Polyplus has 2 new lakorn
Ch3 Buang Barp - Pteam Por T and Ploy

Tawan Thor Saeng Ch7
Dome Pakorn and Mai Davika
http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A11656022/A11656022.html

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
So it's pretty confirmed??
The p'ek and the n'ek???
:D :D
yes looks like it is 100%
they should start opening this lakorn pretty soon since Ploy her khun seuk will air during February upcoming batches na ja so its almost done and her only upcoming is
ruk khun tao fah with Ken then Por only one with Taew which is half way done filming

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Wow finally I will get to pteam again,so that the open ceremony is coming is coming soon right. :dance1: :dance1: Pray they open next week or maybe next it ok for me,just glad them in here.