[Ch3] Buang Barp (PolyPlus)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I :heart: these two together!!!! Yay! Por T and Ploy back together!!! Oh I can't wait to see this for sure!!!!!! Me miss them in Phoo Yai Lee Gub Nang Ma!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
hey Is anyone could come up a creation of Pteam for Por Thrisadee and Ploy Chermarn
please I will appreciate your honour since the rest of other koo-kwan had their own
fanclub website like Ateam,Yadech,Mteam,Bargie,Rteam,KA Team etc :grouphug:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
‎พลอย เฌอมาลย์(Ploy Chermarn Boonyasak) :: จำคุณมาลินีได้ป่ะป่าวว? เร็วๆนี้คุณมาลินีจะมากลับเล่นคู่กับพี่ปออีกครั้งในละครพีเรียดเรื่อง "บ่วงบาป" กระซิบว่าเรื่องนี้พี่พลอยร้านพอตัวนะฮร้า แต่จะร้ายกว่าหว๊านหว๊านหรือเลิศกว่าอะไรยังไงติดตามต่อปัยละกาน~! ::

news from Ploy Chermarn Facebook FC said Polyplus will start opening this lakorn
as soon when Ploy she's done with Ruk Khun Tao Fah and her character in here is
nang'ek as well playing as n'rai too and pra'ek is P'Por Thrisadee

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Wow I can't wait any more...but I do wish after Ruk Khun Tao Fah ploy and ken get to pair up agian...anyways can't wait to see more of Ploy....thanks Alice

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Wow I can't wait any more...but I do wish after Ruk Khun Tao Fah ploy and ken get to pair up agian...anyways can't wait to see more of Ploy....thanks Alice
U :welcome1: sweet_09 :thumbsup: though I do really want a lakorn Ken/Ploy of their
own but seems like not much spark between them but when Ploy she's with her onscreen
couple Por T they both seem to go with one another hmm maybe Pteam had two lakorn
together before and Buang Barp its their 3rd one

yer_moua

sarNie Hatchling
Ploy-chermarn.com
‎[สรุปน๊าา]
*ตอนนี้พี่พลอยมีงานละครเรื่อง*
1.ขุนศึก คู่ พี่อั้ม อธิชาติ
2.รักคุณเท่าฟ้า คู่ พี่เคน ธีรเดช
3.บ่วงบาป คู่ พี่ปอ ทฤษฎี
--------------
ผลงานอื่นๆ
-นางเอก MV เพลง "ชื่ออะไร" ของพี่ป๊อก
ทีเซอร์ปล่อยไปแล้วไปหาดูกันได้ในยูทูป
ตัวเต็มออก 14 กุมภานี้ เตรียมตัวหาโหลดหาฟังกันได้

-DVD ภาพยนต์เรื่อง 30+ โสด ON SALE
ข่าวแว่วมาว่าเร็วๆนี้ [เดือนนี้] รู้วันแล้วแต่ยังไม่อยากบอกกลัวคลาดเคลื่อน
ได้ข่าวว่ามี BOX SET ด้วยเตรียมตัวนับเงินกันไว้ดีดีน้า

-และก็มีนางแบบปกนิตยาสารอีกมากไว้จะมาอัพเดต วันเวลาจำหน่ายอีกครั้ง

This news is from Ploy Chermarn's facebook.

[Summary na] * now * matter elder jewels have drama 1. Warrior brothers pair am. 2. love your great nation blue pair of brothers, Ken wise Det 3. noose even SIN's brother Paul. Theory--------------other products-actress MV music "name?" one of his playing, service release to see each other in two years for the full. 14 February. Prepare yourself for loads up to listen.

-DVD film about 30 + single ON SALE soon news that waeo. [This month] day, but still doesn't want to tell fear that there is tolerance by prepare news BOX SET aside money counter's uncle.

-And there are many communication model art is the nitya?????? Day time is released again.
---This translation is so bad and I know that some of you guys won't understand so
who ever know what it says in here please translate to other fans.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I'm in too. Waiting and waiting for this couple to come back too. Ceremony,hurry up! hahha

chromeonly

sarNie Hatchling
today's news : ploy is not sure she will be in this drama or not .

shit !! it's not confirm?? really like pteam !!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
we'll see how it will go I'll ask one of the admin @ploycherman fanclub cos i just registered my account with them but it said
in polyplus entertainment facebook page and ploy facebook fc she confirm her next project after she's done with ruk khun tao fah
cos fans kept cheering @pantip requesting to see her with Por T again buang barp pteam 3rd time meeting in lakorn