[Ch3] Buang Barp (PolyPlus)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Yard and Ploy both nang'ek. I wonder who will be the other pra'ek. I hope Por T is not the only one. I rather see two pra'ek since there are two nang'ek.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yard and Ploy both nang'ek. I wonder who will be the other pra'ek. I hope Por T is not the only one. I rather see two pra'ek since there are two nang'ek.
Ploy is n'ek but she's the rai one while Yard the innocent one with the pra'ek not sure whether they'll use Por the only guy like i said earlier they might
another 2nd pra'ek

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
What ploy is the n'ek rai then I don't very like n'ek rai. Every time I watch n'ek rai when I went to bed I alway have bad dream...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
What ploy is the n'ek rai then I don't very like n'ek rai. Every time I watch n'ek rai when I went to bed I alway have bad dream...
I'm not excited about this lakorn atm knowing Ploy is rai its going to strange since 2011-2012 Ploy hardly playing any villain her roles is mainly
nang'ek and main lead anyway Tv scene has prepare a new lakorn pairing Ploy with Por Nattawut she'll be nang'ek after buang barp

karodu69

sarNie Egg
I'm not excited about this lakorn atm knowing Ploy is rai its going to strange since 2011-2012 Ploy hardly playing any villain her roles is mainly
nang'ek and main lead anyway Tv scene has prepare a new lakorn pairing Ploy with Por Nattawut she'll be nang'ek after buang barp
I agree, i'm so exiting to see ploy and poh nattawut together

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Wat n'ek rai!! How can this be...Ploy deserve better then to be a n'ek rai...but i think im okay on this but it all depend on da story line...

yer_moua

sarNie Hatchling
i hate this kind of Lakorn. This lakorn is gonna be the same as the one before which Yerd, Ploy, and Paul play. Different story but just same style or concept. Ploy
should play as the n'ek better then play in n'rai. if the cast characters and story gonna be like you guys said then i think this lakorn is gonna be a failure. i don't
want to see Ploy plays in rai anymore because i am loving with her n'ek character already....

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I remember when i watched Amaratalei and i liked Ploy better than Yard, Ploy would make a better n'ek than Yard in this.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i hate this kind of Lakorn. This lakorn is gonna be the same as the one before which Yerd, Ploy, and Paul play. Different story but just same style or concept. Ploy
should play as the n'ek better then play in n'rai. if the cast characters and story gonna be like you guys said then i think this lakorn is gonna be a failure. i don't
want to see Ploy plays in rai anymore because i am loving with her n'ek character already....
as I mention already Ploy will have another lakorn playing n'ek with Por N

myheromike

Umm I don't very like por n,but not hate just don't like.
Oh yeah I like ploy as n'ek more then yard did sometime yard acting is make me feel weird too idk why,but I think just cuz of she don't very know how to act on so way on the character...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Oh yeah I like ploy as n'ek more then yard did sometime yard acting is make me feel weird too idk why,but I think just cuz of she don't very know how to act on so way on the character...
Ploy she's more popular than Yard so there will be lots of complaint when they start opening of this lakorn

yer_moua

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah agree with you, Myheromike. I have the same feeling like you have. Ploy's acting is more good then Yard but why she has to play in rai. Anyways the
casts in this lakorn hasn't confirm yet so we don't really know anything much about this lakorn at this movement.

sirpass

sarNie Hatchling
This lakorn is confirm. If you do not believe...

i know you don't like Yard and all of you want to see Por-Ploy more than Por-Yard.

Hope Por-Ploy again in next Lakorn.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
This lakorn is confirm. If you do not believe...

i know you don't like Yard and all of you want to see Por-Ploy more than Por-Yard.

Hope Por-Ploy again in next Lakorn.
nobody said they hated Yard by reading the comments there aren't any negative words said they are talking about the character
no offence i likeYard as much as i like Ploy too

myheromike

Yeah agree alice ... no one say that they don't like yard but we just say little bit about the character and some acting in here. I do like yard but not as much as ploy...

sirpass

sarNie Hatchling
I talk to a close fan of Ploy on her fanclub website i get updates from them
Did she mean "Hong Sabud Lai" ??

it's change Ploy to Janie. or other Lakorn. ?

i'm not sure about that lakorn but i will find more detail about that lakorn and tell you later.