[Ch3] Buang (Broadcast Thai)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I don't sympathize for paeng at all even when she is sad. She made it seem like khun luang was ever hers and that khun cheung stole him from her. Rita is too nice and she can't think for herself without having her mom being there to help.

Rakcharm, I agree rome just doesn't look good anymore. He look sick all the time. Just sucks to see him change so much. I miss his handsome days.
that is one point he look sick cos of too many schedule coming more and more his really popular atm his getting more work then some of those in his age group and
another thing Rome his aging alot 4 the last fewer years and months

tinah

sarNie Coma
^other reason is cause he bleached his skin so that his under eyes look all dark

About time rita step up and slap that girl! I wanna see next weeks epi now

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I seriously get shivers. Usually, the effect would be gone after the third or fourth replay. Or maybe my room is just cold right now. Lmao.

I realized just now. I think Broadcast is my favorite production from Ch.3. Lol. Since I could recall, I think I've liked all of their works. The ones I've seen at least.

fun

Expired Sarnie
haha reminded me of two weeks ago. we stopped at a gas station in the middle of nowhere. i had on my iPod on random. my aunt's friend was well not paying attention, she made a left turn and there was no street going to the free way. it was dark no light and we were on dirt road. we were joking around naming all these horror movie, wrong turn, silence of the lamp etc. and bam the song played. everyone in t the car screamed. yelling at me why would i have a nang nak/Mae nak song lol epic failed.

lakorn Thai and broadcast are my two favorites but lakornthai has lost a lot of brownie points from me.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
OMG!! Lmao. This is funny.

You remind me. I have the ost from pred wasuthut in my mp3 since at least 4 years ago. Everytime I'm biking or walking and it pops up...I'd be like.. "Oh hell no. Wtf is wrong with me?!" I switch to the next song immediately. Lmaoo. For some reason it always pops up at night. It's been years and I keep forgetting to take it out. The last time I heard it was probably just a couple of weeks ago. But now that you remind me, I probably still won't bother to delete it yet. Lmao!!!!!

Anyway. This Buang ost is so hauntingly beautiful. I can listen to it, get chills, and still adore it. I love the protective, maternal theme.

cecilia

Staff member
^You girls make me laugh - at least I was not the only one. I remember I was walking back from campus this one time around 7pm and 'SARP PHUSA' ost play as well .. it scared the living h*ll out of me .. (i blame it on the lakorn theme lmao)

I really like Pope in here - such a cute player <3

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Sarp poo sah!? The ending theme for Sarp Poo sah is one of my ultimate favs. I can listen to it without being freaked out. But it's so mellow and kinda depressing. But oh so beautiful.

However. Pred wasutut is like... It starts out.. Thump thump thump...Like giants walking. Lmaoooooo!

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
Hey everyone, I'm watching Buang too, such a great lakorn, everyone is good in here, especially Noon. I don't sympathize with Paeng at all because it's all her own fault and she could only blame herself. Rampa and Cheun are too weak, well things are getting better and I can't wait to see Rampa slap Deun Raem lol! And I wanna share a video with you guys... I did a cover for the OST of "Buang" - "Sia Rak Mai Dai" I can't find the music for it, so it's without music.. Hope you guys like it! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXICRli4ptI

tanglee91

sarNie Egg
Hey everyone, I'm watching Buang too, such a great lakorn, everyone is good in here, especially Noon. I don't sympathize with Paeng at all because it's all her own fault and she could only blame herself. Rampa and Cheun are too weak, well things are getting better and I can't wait to see Rampa slap Deun Raem lol! And I wanna share a video with you guys... I did a cover for the OST of "Buang" - "Sia Rak Mai Dai" I can't find the music for it, so it's without music.. Hope you guys like it! :)

That's a really nice cover of the song! I was thinking about watching this lakorn too but I'm a bit too afraid and can't handle the whole revenge thing! I watched a few of the episode but that crazy girl is psycho! :weee:

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
That's a really nice cover of the song! I was thinking about watching this lakorn too but I'm a bit too afraid and can't handle the whole revenge thing! I watched a few of the episode but that crazy girl is psycho! :weee:
Thank you :) Well I wouldn't say it's a total revenge plan, it's something that bonded their past life and their present life, and the ghost is just mentally sick lol she loves Rome too much that she even wanted him back in the next life even though she's already dead lol, but I like this lakorn cause I learned many lessons on it hehe :)

tanglee91

sarNie Egg
Thank you :) Well I wouldn't say it's a total revenge plan, it's something that bonded their past life and their present life, and the ghost is just mentally sick lol she loves Rome too much that she even wanted him back in the next life even though she's already dead lol, but I like this lakorn cause I learned many lessons on it hehe :)
I agree! I do learn from these genre of lakorns! It's a life lesson to learn from! :yes: But she is mentally crazy to me! :eyetwitch:

fun

Expired Sarnie
Singaholic I would like a mp3 download. I loved your cover. Well done.

Haha Ceci, I would be running to my car. I tend to overthink things when I get scared.

Mintwix I need to find that song you are referring to. I like spooky music lol well during the day time of course lol

We made a uturn after hearing Buang ost lol and got back on the freeway... like after 10 minutes of wandering on that dirt road.

I am glad Rumpa is getting strong lol just watched episode 10 this morning. Like the rest of you, I demand a Pope and Rita lakorn. They are uber cute together. I just so love love Pope and Ester. No wonder he normally gets paired up with the young actresses, he has so much chemistry with all of them so far.

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
I agree! I do learn from these genre of lakorns! It's a life lesson to learn from! :yes: But she is mentally crazy to me! :eyetwitch:
Haha, yes mentally crazy for sure, Noon did such a great job in this lakorn! Oh gosh btw my favourite character in this lakorn is Khun Ying Ob Choey, Chuen's mother lol, she's soo cool I love it when she tortures Paeng haha I'm so mean!

Singaholic I would like a mp3 download. I loved your cover. Well done.
Aww thank you :) But unfortunately I don't have the mp3 for it lol, so sorry na.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I expect this lakorn to garner many awards, really. I just love Noon. Everyone else play their part so well too. Rita cried almost through the whole lakorn. Pope and Ester are cute too. But based on the roles, the real action and emotional exchange is between Pang and Cheunklin's mother. So much hate. LOL.

Mintwix I need to find that song you are referring to. I like spooky music lol well during the day time of course lol

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I expect this lakorn to garner many awards, really. I just love Noon. Everyone else play their part so well too. Rita cried almost through the whole lakorn. Pope and Ester are cute too. But based on the roles, the real action and emotional exchange is between Pang and Cheunklin's mother. So much hate. LOL.

����������

man the cartoon pic of Paeng 'Noon' freaked me out 'na klua jung leuy' :shock2: :teary: