[Ch3] Buang (Broadcast Thai)

loser12

sarNie Hatchling
I'm gonna miss Rteam after this. I'm also gonna miss this lakorn too, they give good messages to the people watching.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Yayyy! I'm so glad Rome wasn't a monk for a very long time. I'm okay with the ending. :)
Too bad we didn't get to see much of our Pope and Esther towards the very end but it's okay. :D I'm a cheater. Stlll haven't finish watching the previous episodes yet. LOL
Well, at least Paeng had her closure. I thought that she got it too easily but I guess the whole point of it was to teach people to learn how to forgive others despite all the bad things they've done to you.

I'm definitely going to miss Rteam. I'm glad yet mad that they did this lakorn but it's okay. They at least got to play as parents and loving husband and wife for at least awhile. lol

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Oh gosh I though this lakorn will end up alone or end up Rome become a monk. Glad this is happy ending at the end. I guess noon is become a dog lover for Rome family lol. poor noon

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
I expect this lakorn to garner many awards, really. I just love Noon. Everyone else play their part so well too. Rita cried almost through the whole lakorn. Pope and Ester are cute too. But based on the roles, the real action and emotional exchange is between Pang and Cheunklin's mother. So much hate. LOL.

OMFG! this vdo should come w/ a warning...what in the hell is this lakorn about anyways?? OMG...so disturbing esp. that scene where the monster was hidden among those palms trees yikes!! *shivers*

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Who died at the end you guys? I saw the photos of them wearing black.

Though I didn't watch this lakorn. I enjoy looking at Pope/Esther's scene.
They were so na'ruk together. I want Pope as a player again and this time
not horror plot,please. So, I can watch it.hahhah

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
o m g,,, Pope and Esther Kiss again!!! hehehhehe. :D
Ya know what i got??? I got some screen caps!!!!!:D

C: allaboutpope's fb

--------------------------------------------------------------------

c: allaboutpope's fb

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
No, I don't think it was draggy at all. It was of course long but it was definitely good. It made you want to know what's gonna happen next although it was somewhat predictable at some point.

Everyone did an AWESOME job in here. No joke. lol I definitely enjoyed it. :D

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
well, i liked the ending with all the teaching. pope and esther were cute. i didn't care for rome at all, his character was just dull. the thing about noon having it easy is that she is already a ghost. they didn't show it but she probably went to the lower realm and as we saw, reincarnated into the puppy. i hope to see noon in another lakorn. she's been gone for too long.

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its been placed into the old lakorn spot!!!! T.T

i really wanted the mom's departure to be sadder. i was expecting to ball my eyes out with rita but it wasn't that sad.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
I know it makes me sad that it has finally been moved to the old lakorn section...Buang is officially an OLD LAKORN *tears-gushing*

im still on ep 11 only so i have a couple more to go...gosh more Pope and Ester pleasee...i dont care if i see them separately just give me something!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Haha Kashie you are on the episode I am on... well one episode behind me but I still haven't started episode 12. I love Pope and Ester cuts lol And like rakcharm said, skip a few episode. I will but I am still too sucked into a drama to watch anything else.