[CH3] Buang Hong (Thanud Lakorn) Jame Jirayu/ Kim Kimberly

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
a news about BuangHong. Can someone translate it?
@CcTaew12 ของบ่วงหงส์ เห็นว่านัดนักแสดงคนอื่นๆ 18-19 กพ ฟิตติ้ง แต่ของเจมส์นี่ไม่แน่ใจเลย

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
monkeykimmy said:
a news about BuangHong. Can someone translate it?
@CcTaew12 ของบ่วงหงส์ เห็นว่านัดนักแสดงคนอื่นๆ 18-19 กพ ฟิตติ้ง แต่ของเจมส์นี่ไม่แน่ใจเลย
It says that other actors/actresses will have fitting on the 18-19, but not sure about James Ji.

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
peace said:
:no:  :no:  :no: What is the meaning of not sure about James Ji... Does it mean they maybe do fitting separately? Kimmy has fitting in 18-19 but not include JamesJI? Please don't!!!!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
they can't do a fitting separately that's not reasonable but i :facepalm: cause i hoped that date was including them too  

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
It is probably because JJ keeps going back and forth due to work, so they may not be sure if he will be available on that date. But I'm sure they will get a fitting together at one time, sooner or later. :)

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
So, the opening ceremony will coming soon...ouh kimmy.. I hope this is the lakorn that will be her last after finish pcknmcpw.. I badly want her with Ken t.. Haha jkjk.. Sorry..
I think maybe jj has quite a full schedule. But it ok,we'll get their fitting as soon as possible. :woot: :woot:

sarNie Adult
Ohhhh maaaaaan!  James Ji should stay put in Thailand for a month! Kid's schedule is crazy! Now I'm afraid that the worst thing that can happen is that they replace him. But then it's Pa'Jaew's production right? I think he loves James Ji enough not to replace him... well... I hope. 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
me right now literally 

040156 said:
Ohhhh maaaaaan!  James Ji should stay put in Thailand for a month! Kid's schedule is crazy! Now I'm afraid that the worst thing that can happen is that they replace him. But then it's Pa'Jaew's production right? I think he loves James Ji enough not to replace him... well... I hope. 
i think if he wanted to replace him he would had do that long time ago will not wait for him until now or he wouldn't confirm it so i don't think that will happen  

sarNie Adult
insofar as Japan is concerned, he has an album launch on April then he has Tokyo Girl's Collection in Bangkok (so shouldn't it be "Bangkok girls' collection"?!) on July, and of course, taping of Tabi Japan. I think the Ume Matsuri (Plum Blossom) festival is on Feb but that's gonna be in Tokyo. I think he's covering Tohoku region for Tabi Japan for now. I don't know anymore. *sigh*

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
huuuuuhuuuu :faint:  then the filming at this pace will take a year :phew: ohlalalala , well hope we will have a good journey together in here our stay will be long :p jj should be careful for his health that is exhausting 

sarNie Adult
I feel that he actually gets to rest more when he is in Japan, strangely enough. It's his schooling that I am worried about he only goes to class for exams!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
maybe he is giving his career a priority in this point and he will graduate slowly many daras graduate late so it's normal with this busy schedule to have difficulties to study and graduate he need to give it more time  

Step

Mrs James Ma
OMG noooooo please dont replace JJ pleeease. I pray that its JJ. If he cant manage and should drop one lakorn, please I hope its his other lakorn. We are excited already to see them and we dont know if not in this lakorn, others will pair them. P'Jaew please be stubborn and keep JJ here.
I want it to be JJ for 3 reasons.
1 Others will not pair my Jiraberley
2 I want to spam with P'040156, mayji and other Kim fans together
3 Im already shipping Jiraberley. Dont break my dream :spin: :spin:

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
Step said:
OMG noooooo please dont replace JJ pleeease. I pray that its JJ. If he cant manage and should drop one lakorn, please I hope its his other lakorn. We are excited already to see them and we dont know if not in this lakorn, others will pair them. P'Jaew please be stubborn and keep JJ here.
I want it to be JJ for 3 reasons.
1 Others will not pair my Jiraberley
2 I want to spam with P'040156, mayji and other Kim fans together
3 Im already shipping Jiraberley. Dont break my dream :spin: :spin:
Don't worried it will not happen.