[CH3] Buang Hong (Thanud Lakorn) Jame Jirayu/ Kim Kimberly

sarNie Adult
awwww! Gubjib is so cute!

I'm just worried that James Ji has too many things going on so the filming for this lakorn is getting so delayed. Wahahaha don't worry N'Step, i'll always be around! I love all of you guys so much, too much, very much!  :clap:

Ohooooo.... which reminds me... Does Kim sing? It seems that James Ji has been singing for all his Lakorns now. Will he and Kim have a duet I wonder.  :scratchhead2:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i like you too 040156 you are a very nice person thank you for being kind :grouphug:  and yes kim sing a little she did sing in ARO for a scene but she never sing for a ost or the lakorns songs :lol:

sarNie Adult
Well if Kim and Jj won't have a duet in the Lakorn, Kim should definitely model for Tokyo Girls Collection Bangkok. That's gonna be on July. I don't know who the models would be, but the japanese version had actors and actresses. So this one should too. ... and I love you too Peace! *huggles*

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i don't know about that i think i can't seeing it happen , anyway for jirakim i want them at least to  have an event together maybe :p but before all this we need the fitting pics it's torturing like this :weee:

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
040156 said:
awwww! Gubjib is so cute!

I'm just worried that James Ji has too many things going on so the filming for this lakorn is getting so delayed. Wahahaha don't worry N'Step, i'll always be around! I love all of you guys so much, too much, very much!  :clap:

Ohooooo.... which reminds me... Does Kim sing? It seems that James Ji has been singing for all his Lakorns now. Will he and Kim have a duet I wonder.  :scratchhead2:
Kim does sing, she has sung two songs for her lakorn before. She sang "Wai Jai Dai Ka" alone, and "Yah Mong Mah Dai Mai" with Mark for Punyachon Kon Krua. She also sang a cover version of "Foon La Ong" for Nang Rai Tee Rak. I would love it for JJ and Kim to sing a duet together! Kim's singing might not be the best, but she can sing. :)

Step

Mrs James Ma
Kim is not professional singer but she loves to sing always. On sets, in event when she is waiting she will be singing random english songs, Thai songs :dance3: :dance3:

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
Step said:
I love all her songs. Foon la aung is my favorite song. Foon la aung has 4 version. Kim and bieluvr's is my favorite  :bopping:  :bopping:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:
Haha me too.

Always09

sarNie Hatchling
WOW James Ji is one busy guy! Seem like ch.3 is supporting this boy while he is in Japan! I'm happy for him, the channel and Kim but Kim, please while you wait please accept one more lakorn lol! Maybe i'm just being a spoil brat but for real! While waiting accept another lakorn and start filming it!

saraokenim

sarNie Hatchling
does anyone know the when the fitting for this will be?

Pd: I like the song from Hi-tech maid the one she sings with Mark is is really catchy :bopping: . I don't know the name 

Step

Mrs James Ma
Its Yaa mong ma dai mai.
saraokenim said:

Pd: I like the song from Hi-tech maid the one she sings with Mark is is really catchy :bopping: . I don't know the name 
I love Kim's dance also in that song. She was sooooooo pretty and cuuuute :spin: :heart: :heart:

saraokenim

sarNie Hatchling
Step said:
Its Yaa mong ma dai mai.
I love Kim's dance also in that song. She was sooooooo pretty and cuuuute :spin: :heart: :heart:
Thank you for the name finally I can Look for it and download it. Even thought I don't understand the language. If I listen to that song I'll be trying to sing it LOL

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
saraokenim said:

the fitting day will be on 18-19 of Feb according to JamesJi's FC news but they are not sure if he will do fitting with other actors and actresses. I heard he will back to Japan, records his album in early Feb.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
:clap2: :clap2: that's great 

when i come here i'm like waiting to someone to open the box for me  to see what i will found :coverlaf: i feel so curious 

Step

Mrs James Ma
Same here :p when I see new post I will be thinking there is news about the progress :p
We did not wait for the P'ek or N'ek confirmation. It happened fast but fitting is taking sooooo long I wonder how long we should wait to watch this  :ghehe:  :ghehe: