[CH3] Buang Hong (Thanud Lakorn) Jame Jirayu/ Kim Kimberly

Step

Mrs James Ma
I cant control smiling at that pic. They look sooooooo good :spin: :spin: :spin: :heart: :heart:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
you are not alone , i'm smiling too i didn't know what to expect but i like what i'm seeing now i can feel the chemistry in the photos definitely can't wait to discover more the BOX of jirakim :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance2:  a new journey with this two  i feel it's gonna be much fun

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Yeah, I'm not too fond of the whole hair...bang thing. Hopefully they don't keep it once they start filming the lakorn. JJ and Kim looks a bit uncomfortable in the clip but we know that's going to be short lived. lol 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
so they will not share more :ghehe: i'm still a little eager for more for the other outfits 

so cuutte :p 

sarNie Adult
I'M HERE I'M HERE!!!!!!! Sorry guys, was in many meetings today. I only got hold of a computer now (during office hours too. hahahahaha). KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My boy JJ is so cute. wavy curly hair. but damn it, why is Kim the one with bangs?! I suppose they had to make her look dorky after her "fall from grace". The uniforms remind me of Dusit Thani Hotel. It's nice and clean. I'm liking their height ratio too. But is it just me, or does James Ji look a bit like James Ma in the fitting pics? Or maybe I'm just liking James Ma and Kim too much together so I'm seeing that. hahaha If you notice, JJ has his hands in his pockets, I bet you he's doing his very best to keep his hands to himself. I bet he wants to go hug P'Kim or something. hahahaha. 

sarNie Adult
Mayji said:

http://pantip.com/topic/34813118

cr.paajaew

I justt  scremmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm waiting for pair up together

He has a boutonnière and a pocket handkerchief at the same time?! is he gonna be a dandy or something? I thought he and Nadech's character are supposed to be buddies. Wasn't Nadech's character supposed to be a rugged country fellow? This is gonna be interesting. 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
then i guess you will continue you working hours with a smiley face now right? :ghehe: and  i think james ji feels really nervous and it's so cute to see their first interaction replied that clip many times :p 

Step

Mrs James Ma
:highfive: Im not alone to think ike that :ghehe: my two bias :p
040156 said:
I'M HERE I'M HERE!!!!!!! Sorry guys, was in many meetings today. I only got hold of a computer now (during office hours too. hahahahaha). KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My boy JJ is so cute. wavy curly hair. but damn it, why is Kim the one with bangs?! I suppose they had to make her look dorky after her "fall from grace". The uniforms remind me of Dusit Thani Hotel. It's nice and clean. I'm liking their height ratio too. But is it just me, or does James Ji look a bit like James Ma in the fitting pics? Or maybe I'm just liking James Ma and Kim too much together so I'm seeing that.
hahaha If you notice, JJ has his hands in his pockets, I bet you he's doing his very best to keep his hands to himself. I bet he wants to go hug P'Kim or something. hahahaha.