[CH3] Cupids Series Part 6 : Kammathep Sorn Kol (Broadcast Thai Television) Nychaa & Tono

jenpnc000

sarNie Egg
hahaha forgive me if someone posted it already but these two when together no bore at all...they try to pick on each other hahahaha..
and i noticed from the videos of noni merits - most of the people there are ajummas for the lack of better term hahahaha...

https://twitter.com/NR_NN066/status/916677930784190464

but they do look alike hahaha especially when they smile that's why i am attracted to them..mwahahahahahaha

if your fanbase is mostly ajumma's you do sure will bear the fruits of the motherly love they gave to you...from what i observe....
The ajummas really adore Tono. Cute :cheer:
https://instagram.com/p/BaQW4uol6fK/

jenpnc000

sarNie Egg
Is Nicha and her boyfriend over? Because if it is and if Nicha actually dating Tono then you guys will know the head and gossip make Tono a third hand. I don’t want that
Yes, they broke up but Nychaa said they still remain friends. I think it is true. She even like his recent IG post. She said Tono has nothing to do with the break up.

Anh

sarNie Egg
it seems like a lot of things are going on today but i cant barely understand them because thai is neither my first nor second language. i really want to know what tono's caption on his latest ig post and his reply to one of the fan's comment. :crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2:
btw, i've been a silent lurker here for quiet a time heheee. i want to thank all of you here for the amazing post!!!!!! :worship2::clap: im officially one of the NONI shipper!

Anh

sarNie Egg
He thanks Nicha for the water and for her kindness. He also thank her for going and for being the strength for everyone. I'm not sure what comment you are talking about ^^ hope this helps tho! :)
wow thanks so much @SPMxoxo97 !

regarding the fan's comment, she said that whether tono will also give his heart to nicha which he replied that "no lions will love a rat" hahahaha. but soon after that he deleted the reply. idk why but might be that the lion actually loves a rat :naughty2::naughty2::naughty2: (this translation i got from one of the noni's fan from twitter. thankyou naka)

matty

sarNie Egg
I’m not sure if someone posted this video already, but I find it so cute :love:...it’s the tree planting day...it was so adorable how she followed him around and he helped her cross the grass by holding her hand :thumbup: I just wished the hand holding was clear and with a better angle...but that’s okay...I have great imagination ;). I need more NoNi!!!:cheer:

https://instagram.com/p/BadizSZAlQu/

@lilyjoonki my reading is not that great...I can get by if it’s not too complicated...kind of like understanding lakorn...as long as they don’t use over complicated or boran words I’m okay...also watching Thai news is a little hard because they use words that are too formal and you don’t hear in lakorn :risas3:

jenpnc000

sarNie Egg
The way Tono stare and how he fix her hair. It’s so FIN. :love::love:

And to think that this shoot was taken right after the cupid fan meeting where we can clearly remember, Tono made some indirect confession, okay, may not some but quite a lot of indirect confessions. LOL:risas3:

I heard they have another shoot this month.:cheer:

Btw, is that it (3 videos) or honeymoon mag have more bts to release? They better be cause if not, they are really biased because they released more videos for Cheer&Toey.