[Ch3] Dao Kaew Duen (Broadcast Thai)

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
andreanaing said:
I don't understand why Khun Chai has to be with this crazy lady at this stage in the room alone. Can anyone explain me? Do they have to get married at one point in the lakorn?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBeP6fpg26M

Khun Nun aka Zani was trying to seduce Khun Chai. I am assuming she went up to his room to surprise him, and he pretended to play along by tying her up and blind folding her. Pretty sure he's going to escape after he's got her tied up Lol Can't wait for that scene! Looks hilarious by the looks of the bts.

Thanks cecilia for the spoilers page but I don't read thai :( can someone maybe post some of the comments and translate :) thnks though does someone know how many episodes will be  ?

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I remember some of you ladies have asked before, "Where can I get that shoe Janie(Dao) wear in here?" Well, Are you ready for the answer, lol, I just went on Janie's fanpage, and the lovely admin posted it on there. Here you go!!!!.

http://www.ashfootwearusa.com/virgin-s13-taupe.html

It's expensive! Lol. 0_o

Here's a picture of Janie's wearing the shoe, in case, ya are wondering. lol.

https://scontent-a-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/999218_599403726772081_914109233_n.jpg

CR: Thank You Admin at Janie's fanpage @FB.

BiPi

sarNie Egg
-AyLove- said:
I remember some of you ladies have asked before, "Where can I get that shoe Janie(Dao) wear in here?" Well, Are you ready for the answer, lol, I just went on Janie's fanpage, and the lovely admin posted it on there. Here you go!!!!.

http://www.ashfootwearusa.com/virgin-s13-taupe.html

It's expensive! Lol. 0_o

Here's a picture of Janie's wearing the shoe, in case, ya are wondering. lol.

https://scontent-a-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/999218_599403726772081_914109233_n.jpg

CR: Thank You Admin at Janie's fanpage @FB.

In case anyone wants to try it out, should check out    http://www.lanecrawford.com/ash/women/plp
This website offer free shipping and return by end of September. In case, it doesn't fit right, you can return with no expense spare ;)

fanny

sarNie Adult
This lakorn super cute. I can't wait until Khun chai find out that Dao wanted his sperm hahaha. Khun chai already starting to like Dao, but he is still refuse to his feeling.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm really enjoying this lakorn. Although been pretty quiet about it...sigh I really need a second lakorn to watch in between my Wednesdays and Thursdays.

Regarding getting his sperm *gutterthoughters*....Aum & Janie are both mature enough. I wonder if well get a willing scene? So you know she'll get it the natural way lol

BiPi

sarNie Egg
pink_juliet_kashie said:
I'm really enjoying this lakorn. Although been pretty quiet about it...sigh I really need a second lakorn to watch in between my Wednesdays and Thursdays.

Regarding getting his sperm *gutterthoughters*....Aum & Janie are both mature enough. I wonder if well get a willing scene? So you know she'll get it the natural way lol

I think so, she will end up having a baby naturally ;) ...
She's already starting to have feeling for him ... she's keep telling him that he's also a romantic guy too when she handed him the photo frame of the full moon.

So clearly, they both have feeling for each other but just cannot admit to it now .. because of their own past experiences .. they just need times to confirm it.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
fanny said:
This lakorn super cute. I can't wait until Khun chai find out that Dao wanted his sperm hahaha. Khun chai already starting to like Dao, but he is still refuse to his feeling.
yeah like the one scene his sister Ying Nim said what so ever the things u hate in the end you will get with it 

lilmissmii

sarNie Hatchling
yay!!.. been looking forward to my Wendesday/Thursday since last week hehehe.. yipeee

lilmissmii

sarNie Hatchling
omg today's episode is sooo freaking cute and hilarious!! just when you're thinking aweee... cute.. sweet..then you crack up hella loud!! hahaha.. still laughing my ass off here at work while watching today's episode. lol.  ugh i can't wait for tomorrow.. dangit!! why can't this be everyday. lol

cecilia

Staff member
I'm mad jealous .. my macpro is not working properly (will have to take it to service this weekend) so i have wait and borrow my lil' sis's mac later to watch it instead of doing it now.  Glad to know it's going well today.

As for spoiler .. if i have a lot of time on my hands, i will try to read and translate what i can na. Of course, unless someone beats me to it.

BTW: thanks for the little precap of today episode na .. can't wait to see the two cute couples :wub:

bau

sarNie Egg
Lol yes it was hilarious!! So many funny and cute scenes.

Basically Dao jetted off to Chiang Mai to stalk hang out with Khun Chai. They hanged out quite a lot in this ep with him showing her around town. Ah there were a lot of cute scenes but this one is especially cute, long story short Dao pretended to be sick to avoid having dinner with Chai. He then came to her room and took care of her, wiped her body and stayed with her the whole night. But nothing happened - he slept on the chair haha.

Ying Nim and Pongchan were cute and brickering as usual in this ep. Oh and she's come to the realisation that she probably likes him hehe. She basically confessed it to him, lol well not really, but his alterego on her blog.

Andddddddd, I'll spoiler it kekekekekeke

It was so funny towards the end where Dao couldn't hold it in and blurted out to Chai that she wants his sperm.

Dao: Can I have your sperm, Khun Chai?
*Chai stares at her in disbelief*
Chai: Khun...what do you want??
Dao: I want to ask for your sperm. You can call me crazy but I want to have a child!

To her surprise he agrees.

Chai: Alright. I'll give you.
Dao: Really?! Thank you Khun Chai. Thank you so much. Tomorrow morning when we return to BKK, let's go see the doctor.
Chai: No...I'll give it to you, NATURALLY!  :pervie:
*Chai proceeds to put his hands on Dao's waist...*

Spoiler of the spoiler
Too good to be true right?
I'm sorry to say it was all just a dream buahaha

Overall, a really nice episode! 

cecilia

Staff member
LMAO - it sounds too good to be true too

thanks for spoiling .. can't wait to watch it later tonight!