[Ch3] Dao Kiang Deun (Broadcast Thai)

cool :)

sarNie Adult
@xiongurl, ahaha I'm pretty sure we aren't the only ones who has too many :ghehe: 

And this will air three days a week?? :drools: :dance2:

hazelsky

sarNie Hatchling
@you wonderful girls; You girls are welcome! I'll make more gifs when this airs!

@Xiongurl; Feel free to use the gifs. I made them to share with everyone. :)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
EEEKS! Phet is so dam hot!!!! Even tho there less scene of him. Love Kichy! Can't wait to see this lakorn.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Hazelsky: I got my pills, whew! :D I don't think I can survive without them, hahaha!
Yes, gotta prepare our hearts, too!!~ <3

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Can one of the mods add a "g" after kien

And there isnt a 2 at the end bc writer said this isnt affiliated with Dao Kiew Duen

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
I'm glad that it's going air (finally).  We've been waiting for it so long.  The teaser is really cute though there were very little scenes of Phet. Anyway, looking forward to watch this drama.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
hazelsky said:
Marina; If JanaJelly wasn't providing us the pills, I don't know what we'll do LOL

I know right ... I can't even imagine how our lives would be like ... hahaha, we're so dependent on these pills xD

leemyis said:
I'm glad that it's going air (finally).  We've been waiting for it so long.  The teaser is really cute though there were very little scenes of Phet. Anyway, looking forward to watch this drama.

Agree with you! We've been waiting for ages T_T
Yeah, there should have been more of Phet. But that little zoom into Phet where he's sitting down at the table already got me squealing like a little school girl, haha :D

janajelly1 said:
Everyone my Janajelly Pills are restocked, get them quick! 

Hazelsky I LOVE YOUR JAMES MA SIGGIE! :faint:

Yahooo! :) I just grabbed some, too. Thank you <3
I just knew you were gonna comment on Hazelsky's siggie (James Ma lovers xD )

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
janajelly1 said:
i knew you all couldn't survive without my awesome pills. XD

Can't wait for some bromance between Ken and Phet :D

Your welcome, take those pills carefully. 
Hehe, you know me too well, I had to comment as a JMA fan XD. JMA Lovers are crazy for him (which means I'm crazy XD). He won me over when he said he would confess his love for a girl by writing a love letter to her. I was like, HE'S MINE.

Yeah, thank goodness you came up with pills since we're really in need of them.
I know right, the bromance is gonna kill me xD I might even starting shipping Ken & Phet more than the actual couples, haha, JK.

Really!? When did James Ma say that? :D That's so sweet!

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Er...I need to catch up, don't I? :smack: :spin:

TubbyTinker said:
Can one of the mods add a "g" after kien

And there isnt a 2 at the end bc writer said this isnt affiliated with Dao Kiew Duen

Gotcha, Thip; thank you! :wink:

cool :)

sarNie Adult
Thanks mahalo!  Ken, Namtarn,Phet,Toey and omgawsh everyone is looking super gorgeous! I'm also really liking the quality of these photos. Man, I'm getting too excited for this!! It's almost here girls!! WE CAN SURVIVE THIS WAIT RIGHT? (NO WE CAN'T) 555 :loool: :no:

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Finally back from my mini vacation! I gotta say I missed you girlss in this thread like crazy. My pills are stocked and I'm ready for this Phet and Ken fever I will be having lol. Thanks Hazelsky for letting me use the GIF's. LOL  About the James Ma siggy and his fans. I was going to say I love your siggy too. haha our love for James Ma is very strong. Those pictures are in such good quality! I love the picture of Phet all by him self and the Kichy one where they are both wearing white. They look HOT! I'm so excited for this now. Wait, so there is no association to Dao Kaew Duan?

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
janajelly1 said:
I'm already shipping Ken and Phet XD

He said it quite a long time ago at a magazine shoot with Mint. It's super cute, his fans are saying they're waiting for his letter XD. Also I liked how described what kind of girl he wants, his response was different from what others would say at his age ^_^. 

Awe, that's so sweet though :) And wow, you're making me admire James a bit ... don't wanna steal him from you though, haha ;)

Thanks for all the photos, Mahalo! :) Loving the quality!
And this cast is too awesome <3