[Ch3] Dao Kiang Deun (Broadcast Thai)

cool :)

sarNie Adult
Hahahaha thank janajelly ! You're tooo funny :loool: the second teaser is making me even more hyped. Omg PHETOEY and KICHY are playing with my emotions :nailbiter:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
@Janajelly: I can't seem to see a lot of your GIFs/pics there T__T But it's okay, I understand your reaction :)

I was beyond happy to see another teaser, wohooo! :)

My reaction while watching Teaser 2:
:woot: Yay, I can already tell we're gonna see more Phetoey scenes! Awww, they so duh cute  :spin: 
Namtarn, oh gosh, I love that girl. Haha @ the scene of her trying to be seductive & Ken not caring at all :coverlaf:  I laughed so hard at her calling him gay, hahahaha.  :lmao3: 
Phet's too cute, :faint:  Such a gentleman for not watching her change, he's all covering his eyes, hehehe  :lol: 
The scene of Namtarn wearing the glasses & falling asleep onto Ken's shoulder is so sweet  :cloud9: 
& I'm loving the scene of Phet feeding Toey, awww   :heart: (me: you can feed me any day or everyday, up to you, Phet lololol )
That scene of Ken holding Namtarn's hand to his heart was ... wow  :wub: 
These teasers are killing me alive, aghhh, the wait is too torturous  :weee: 

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
janajelly1 said:
Awww, so sad you couldn't see my GIFS T-T Are you on your phone?

That scene when Phet was covering his eyes was super cute! :D

I'm sure we'd all be happy to have Phet feed us. 

We're almost there! 

No, I'm actually on my laptop ?? Weird, I'll see if I can see the GIFs later on my sister's computer ^^
I know right, Phet's such a cutie & yes, it would be a dream come true for Phet to feed us xD
Just a few more days!!

jscuttlebuggist

sarNie Hatchling
So when does this one air? The 18th?
It's been a while since I've logged on, yikes!
So many updates and comments I had to get thru to haha still very excited for this one!!

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
jscuttlebuggist said:
So when does this one air? The 18th?
It's been a while since I've logged on, yikes!
So many updates and comments I had to get thru to haha still very excited for this one!!

I believe I remember someone saying it was gonna air the 19th of July. ^^
And I know right, this thread has been moving too fast! :D
Glad you're excited for this one, too!~

sarNie Adult
@jscuttlebuggist, hey welcome back! Missed you!Yes you need a lot of catching up to do  :highfive:
@marina, was it the 19th? I thought I saw somewhere that said it was the 18th? :scratchhead2:  I'm confused now :ghehe: please someone confirm what date it airs because I wanna be on point :loool: if it airs on the 18th, yes! One less day to wait! If it airs on the 19th, yes! One more day to prepare for it 555 :heart: :bhehe:

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
It think it's been confirmed for the 18th of July. If Matt and Rome's lakorn ends this week then next week is DKD! :woot2:

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
My mind has been very off lately. Forgetting about DKD. I really need to start being more active again.

2nd teaser is def. cuteeeeeeeeeeeee! My Phetoey. <3 LOVEESSSSS. Ofc Kichy too! I don't want any drama at all. I just want all of them to bicker and be cute. LOL. 

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Just got around to seeing the teaser. Loved it! Saw some more PheToey.... eeekkksss so adorbs. Doesnt seem like there is going to be a lot of drama but since I didnt really understand I dont know either. Kichy is perfect! Love, Love, Love Kichy.

sarNie Adult
@marina, hahaha omg I'm with you on that! Going to TRY to wait patiently... On the bright side it's not the 19th  :dance2: a day different ..555 a day makes a BIG difference haha :ghehe:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
cool :) said:
@marina, hahaha omg I'm with you on that! Going to TRY to wait patiently... On the bright side it's not the 19th  :dance2: a day different ..555 a day makes a BIG difference haha :ghehe:

Yeah, a day is a big difference. I don't know even if I'll have time to watch it on the 18th, I'd love to catch it live but nah, got work =.="

sarNie Adult
huajaikaungtur said:
Yeah, a day is a big difference. I don't know even if I'll have time to watch it on the 18th, I'd love to catch it live but nah, got work =.="
It's okay Marina! Watch it after work and we all will be right here still fangirling together :wink: 

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
It's okay Marina! Watch it after work and we all will be right here still fangirling together :wink:

Aweee  :teary: You're too sweet. I am so excited for this lakorn & the crazy fangirling that will be going on here! :clap:  

Xiongurl26 said:
I'm excited that its airing on the 18th! I'm just upset that I'll be starting school 2 weeks after the airing date and I might not be able to watch it as much. Urghh....I really wish it had came out in May.

So you're starting school in July or at the beginning of August? :O
Aw shucks. You'll still have time to watch though! & think if it this way, school's crappy but you'll be watching DKD around the same time so DKD will make school less bad. Plus, DKD will cheer you up from a hardworking, stressful school day xD

sarNie Adult
Xiongurl26 said:
I'm excited that its airing on the 18th! I'm just upset that I'll be starting school 2 weeks after the airing date and I might not be able to watch it as much. Urghh....I really wish it had came out in May.
I have school too, probably mid-August? I know, it does suck that it'll air when we are almost off of summer break. I wished it aired like in June so I would've been able to be on here 24/7 hahaha. But I guess Marina does have a point. DKD will make school less bad  :dance1:

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
huajaikaungtur said:
Aweee  :teary: You're too sweet. I am so excited for this lakorn & the crazy fangirling that will be going on here! :clap:  

So you're starting school in July or at the beginning of August? :eek:
Aw shucks. You'll still have time to watch though! & think if it this way, school's crappy but you'll be watching DKD around the same time so DKD will make school less bad. Plus, DKD will cheer you up from a hardworking, stressful school day xD
I can't wait to fangirl too! Sadly, I start in the beginning of August but good point. I didn't think about it like that. Thanks Marina! Seeing Phet and Ken individually plus PheToey and Kichy will definitely make me less stress from school. XD
I have school too, probably mid-August? I know, it does suck that it'll air when we are almost off of summer break. I wished it aired like in June so I would've been able to be on here 24/7 hahaha. But I guess Marina does have a point. DKD will make school less bad  :dance1:
School always gets in the way. The Lakorns I anticipate for so long always come out when I have school :(. DKD for the win!