[Ch3] Dao Kiang Deun (Broadcast Thai)

cool :)

sarNie Adult
Wow . ASDFGHJKL. The end of today's episode is just WOW. :faint: :spicy: finally! Ken finally just let his emotions take over him and made a move on Namtarn :cloud9: Omgawd he hugged her tight and kissed her when she dared him to :spicy: Namtarn was all shocked and confused it was cute :wink: I'm still in that fangirling faze !!! I'm sooo hyped for tomorrow's episode ! Namtarn's going to realize her feelings for him next episode wooohooo ,I'm so ready! Some sweet scenes coming in soon hahaha. 

Aside from the spazzing moments I had from Kichy,I was fangirling about Phetoey toooo!! :drools: they had a slight misunderstanding but it was all worth it because it caused Phet the need to go to Toey's house and tell her the whole story! That bath tub scene was cuuuute OMG . Phet's holding onto her repeating"no I won't let go" was so asdfghjklasdfghjkl. Can't explain! But I was cheesin super hard lol.  

Man Im excited !!! 

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Episode 8 is depressing, despite getting to see Jan and Darika be sweet together. It's ridiculous that the moms are in such denial of their kids' feelings! Ugh! Both of them were so upset and there was no hint of happiness on their faces at the party at all! Don't they realize that if their kids aren't happy together they'll eventually get divorced?! This type of problem in lakorns is so overused...

jjinxx

Oh man episode 9 was so frustrating! Itta mom luang Jan! He hardly ever realizes that he should put someone else's feelings before his own. When he said he was going to marry Ingfah just to spite Darika and Vit, that was uncalled for! He should not have gotten drunk, hmph. Both the men are immature about their love lol. 

Very cute when Jan hugged Darika in his hospital room, all like, "How can someone forget the person they love, especially when they smell so nice."

I thought Janie and Aum had a baby girl...? Or, maybe this is too early to ask since I'm only on episode one of the sequel...

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
thatsouthernasianchick said:
I thought Janie and Aum had a baby girl...? Or, maybe this is too early to ask since I'm only on episode one of the sequel...
Although this is the sequel to part one, it's not related to Aum and Janie's part. It's a completely new set of cast that revolves around a similar plot. I guess the themes are the same but the characters are completely different. It'd be nice if they continued from Aum and Janie's version. I wanted to see them as parents.

Mahalo said:
Although this is the sequel to part one, it's not related to Aum and Janie's part. It's a completely new set of cast that revolves around a similar plot. I guess the themes are the same but the characters are completely different. It'd be nice if they continued from Aum and Janie's version. I wanted to see them as parents.
But Ken's parents' names are exactly the same as Aum and Janie's characters in the first part.

jjinxx

I love how Darika referenced Majurat See nampueng during that scene she imagined Jan coming to seduce her lolol

jjinxx

Oh lordy I can't believe Jan's scheming with the sperms and it actually worked lolol. Back to the dilemma of sperm!

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Only watched up to episode 6 because I am waiting for subs, but I seriously love this show. Ken & Namtarn and Phet & Toey are both so cute <3 Looking forward to the drama to come, and I hope Darika realizes Chan isn't gay soon. 

cool :)

sarNie Adult
Alright time to catch up! Missed yesterday and today's episode :cry: ! Man. I'm behind! Going to come back and spazz afterwards lol. Kichy here I come!! :drools: 555

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
I was so busy with work and other errands around the house and finally catching up with this drama with my mom. PheTeoy and Kichy are so sweet and lovely.  It's sad knowing that next week will be the last week. I don't want to end yet.  Still want more of them...

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I haven't watch any of last weekend and this weekends episodes. I'm so behind. Hopefully I can catch up once I come back from youth/young adult camp this Friday. I miss my kichy!! <3 555