[Ch3] Dao Kiang Deun (Broadcast Thai)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Lol and in episode 11 Jan made a reference to Look Tard! I love that.

I really can't stand Khun Dao anymore. She wanted to force Jan to marry Fah and now she falls for Phet's lies. So tired of both of them.

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
I hate Dao's (Tanya) character in here, it's like a 360 degrees turn! She was so smart, independent, and open-minded in the first part, but in this part why did she have to be soo STUPID and insulting to Darika! Just because Darika comes from a poor family and she doesn't have a title Dao disliked her for that! I wanted to b*ch slap Dao so much! I'm so disappointed in Dao!

smilealways06

sarNie Adult
I'm so far behind, been busy with work but hoping to catch up soon...I love this lakorn because of Darika's character ;) she is so funny and the way she talk and act as well...I'm loving how P'Namtarn portrays her character. I'm hoping the mom of the pra'ek will not dislike Darika for her reputation and all...hoping pra'ek will protect Darika from his mom in any way as well...

goinkrazy

sarNie Hatchling
This lakorn is really annoying me with this back and forth misunderstandings and noble acts!! Seriously, one minute Darika is stading up to Chan's mom, the next she's a weakling and does what she says.  This should have ended this week

hazelsky

sarNie Hatchling
I am finally back. That road trip took forever. LOL

I got caught up though. PheToey and Kichy are adorable, but I felt the script/story needed some work on.
It was probably just me, but I felt some parts were a little rushed and some dragged on too long.
But the lakorn had its moments and the OTPs were beyond adorable.

Favorite scene was the one where Jan and Vit stared at Dao and Fah. I could replay that scene everyday. :heart:

Sad that it's ending this week. :lmao:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
I still need to catch up but I'm only on Episode 8 T_T Hope to catch up by this week!
Also, I'm enjoying all the Kichy & PheToey scenes.

@Hazelsky: Agree with you! I absolutely love that scene, it is just too perfect. The way Ken & Phet look at their women is too ... asdfghjkl; AND the song playing on in the background ... wow, just wow.
The perfection of that scene!

I feel this lakorn got better as the episodes passed by but I'm scared about the pacing for the future episodes.
I have so many favorite scenes so far but I especially adore the bathroom scene of Phet & Toey where he's all hugging her and they fall into the tub. Gah, his love for her is too deep. I really love Phet's acting in here. Even though he's all goofy (which is too darn cute!), there's a serious side to him as well where he shows how strong his love is for Toey. He is an amazing actor. He needs pa'ek roles immediately!
And Ken ... wow, he has improved a lot since the last lakorn I've seen of him, Raeng Ngao 2012. My favorite scene of Kichy has to be the kscene! Man, that scene! And I'm just loving all the scenes now since Namtarn finally knows Ken & Phet are not gay. Finally! LOL, also, I love Namtarn. She is one beautiful, talented actress. Although her acting in this lighter character isn't fully there, she's still making me laugh & smile :)

Anyways, enjoying this lakorn lots! I'm about to get to the sad, depressing scene. Awwe, hope there isn't too much heart ache :/
Also, can't believe this lakorn is ending this week ... it went by way too fast.

EVERYONE, LET'S GIVE MORE LOVE TO OUR DKD BEFORE IT ENDS T___T

jjinxx

Does anyone have the link for the talk show that Ken and Namtarn went on? I don't know what it's called and so I can't find it on youtube.

cool :)

sarNie Adult
NOO it's tomorrow! I'm probably going to make a long speech tomorow about it , yes . A speech :loool: And is it just me or KICHY is totally teasing/flirting with each other through Instagram??! Oh wait just me? haha. BUT seriously they are totally tagging each other back and forth with what I would consider "flirting" hehehe. They're posting ugly faces of each others, it's so cute! 555 Kichy NEEDS TO REUNITE in a slap/kiss drama! I'll wait for that day patiently :cry: But yeah... I'm caught up! just need tomorow's episode to finish it all off. I agree some parts were draggy and some parts should've been a bit more complicated. But seeing Kichy and Phetoey I'm relieved lol. I'm going to be so sad when Kichy and Phetoey pairing separates!   :cry1: This is too soon, please PLEASE REUNITE ASAP. And Kichy needs to be promoted more! they aren't getting much attention as much as I think they should! :whatever: totally one you need to ship lol. Alright, going to cry myself to sleep now. 

btw Janajelly I like your new JamesMa Sig. :drools: hehe 
and Marina, your MV is soooo :faint: :spicy: it's soo good! I love it!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Oh my gosh. I've been seeing so many sad pictures and videos of the past few episodes and it breaks my heart! 555 Now that I am back home from camp, I can finally catch up! :D 

jjinxx

i'm so done with the mom's in this lakorn. it was so sad watching Darika have to lie to Jan. Good thing he's gotten smarter and knows it was his mom who put her up to it.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Yay for a smart pr'ek but really not even a glimpse at both Kichy and Phetoey' weddings? I'm a little disappointed. After letting us suffer for a stupid break up and the nonsense kidnapping, they won't even give us a squee-worthy fan service. I feel like constipated somehow.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Cool: It's today T_T And I'm not even caught up yet, erg. I'm horrible at life. Anyways, where are you seeing this flirting? OMG, I consider that flirting, too. hahaha! AGREE to the max, Kichy definitely needs to reunite. I'd love to see them in a slap/kiss drama or any serious one. Lucky you, all caught up here! :p
Awwies, thanks for your comment concerning my MV, looove <333

Janajelly1: Awwwe, your post is getting me all teary here. How do you manage to stay so caught up with your lakorns? Gosh, these girls xD
But yesss, I can't believe this thread will be put in the old lakorn section. Most of us have been following & posting on this thread since it started so seeing it go away will definitely be a heartbreaker. And I think we'll still need your Phet pills, girl. So still keep them in stock, hahaha. Awe, your post <3
Sad thing, I can't see the scene you'll miss ... T_T Why is my laptop so ughh?

I will miss everyone as well! Hope to see you all in other threads!!! <333  :lmao:  :cry1:  :teary:  :tearybye: 
I will have to post my thoughts regarding the ending later ... but I will stay in tune for everyone's posts. Awwwe, this thread.

jjinxx

darn the ending was not quite satisfying. it was good to see Khun Dao apologize to Darika but overall...so much happened in episode 14, it was just wrapped up too quickly.