[Ch3] Dao Kiang Deun (Broadcast Thai)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Ntsuab-Ci said:
Where's everybody? It's so dead... I can't be the only one who's excited right? o.o Hmmm.... DAO KIEN DUEN 2. <3 <3 How is part one so far girls?
part1 is very addictive 

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
That's good. I would watch it but no english subs... lol. There's this one girl who I think is super pretty but don't know her name... -.- Really wanna figure out who she is. I think she is the 2nd main girl after Janie. 

Sawan

sarNie Hatchling
Ntsuab-Ci said:
That's good. I would watch it but no english subs... lol. There's this one girl who I think is super pretty but don't know her name... -.- Really wanna figure out who she is. I think she is the 2nd main girl after Janie. 
Is this her? Her name is Prang Kannarun.

cool :)

sarNie Adult
I'm so sorry ntsuab-si n everyone else !! I've been lacking super bad .. But don't worry! I haven't forgotten bout my lovely Kichy couple. How can I?? They're tooo adorablllle :heart:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Part 1 is so freaking awesome! So good that I'm excited and may even tune in for part 2. I haven't been following DKD 2 but now m y changing my mind....

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
-AyLove- said:
She is pretty. She's a newbie, right???
she played as Film younger sister in Pan Rai Plai Ruk with Matt and she play as Ying Nim Aum's sister in part1

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Lol, Pichy's so funny. It looks like Ken payed Pichy to be his girlfriend to back Kratae off. 

cool :)

sarNie Adult
Man!! I can't wait for this! They're killing us with no updates :'''( !!!