[Ch3] Dao Kiang Deun (Broadcast Thai)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
cool :) said:
i MEAN KICHY . WHAT WAS I THINKING  :shock2:  :eyetwitch: lol yeah Kichy NOT Pichy 555, that's Namtarn's name  :loool: Thanks Alice for catching me there 
no worries u welcome 

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Awh. I wish they were more active... I'm dyinnnng.

OHH, also. Is Kik and Kratae a couple in here also...?

cool :)

sarNie Adult
I'm gonna assume so just cuz they have hecka photos with each other 555. That's just an assumption so .. haha i don't really know. I CAN't read thai at all :loool:

Ntsuab-Ci

Okay then... so, which one do you girls think is gonna be more popular, part one of this or 2... lol. Trynna make convos, kay.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Ntsuab-Ci said:
Okay then... so, which one do you girls think is gonna be more popular, part one of this or 2... lol. Trynna make convos, kay.
i think both part is good but part2 looks more entertaining 

Ntsuab-Ci

That's true. But are Kicky still like "big" in thailand? LOL. I don't hear/see anything about them as much.. Wait, are they big?

hippo

sarNie Adult
Just watched a hilarious and cute bts of Kitchy! But I can't post it right now.

The 2 were having a fight with their teeth as weapons!!
At the end Namtarn said that she would lose of course because she has smaller teeth.
It was so funny and cute at the same time

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Ntsuab-Ci: I love how you're trying to start conversations.
As for me, I think this Part 2 is gonna be more popular and intriguing -- at least to me, it'll be.
I feel like people enjoy more of the bickering type of couples and Aum & Janie weren't that type. Aum & Janie were more serious but I did still like their couple even though I didn't feel like their chemistry sparked much.
Also, this second pairing -- Phet & Toey. I think people are hyped for them, too and I know I'm excited to see their pairing.

Overall, I love Kichy's interaction off screen a lot so I feel like they'll get more hits :D
Just my thought, still love Part 1 ^^

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
huajaikaungtur said:
Ntsuab-Ci: I love how you're trying to start conversations.
As for me, I think this Part 2 is gonna be more popular and intriguing -- at least to me, it'll be.
I feel like people enjoy more of the bickering type of couples and Aum & Janie weren't that type. Aum & Janie were more serious but I did still like their couple even though I didn't feel like their chemistry sparked much.
Also, this second pairing -- Phet & Toey. I think people are hyped for them, too and I know I'm excited to see their pairing.

Overall, I love Kichy's interaction off screen a lot so I feel like they'll get more hits :D
Just my thought, still love Part 1 ^^
check the facebook page i made for our Kichy 

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Hopefully, n'ek in here is as independent as in part 1! I loved Dao in part 1, so I can't wait to see the chemistry that Namtan and Kane have.

Ntsuab-Ci

I just wanna keep talking about Kichy. To me, they've been quiet lately.
*sigh sigh sigh* I love Kichy so mucch! & Phet and Toey? OU dayum.
Totally ready to see them! Both of the pairings are bickering types
right?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Ntsuab-Ci said:
I just wanna keep talking about Kichy. To me, they've been quiet lately.
*sigh sigh sigh* I love Kichy so mucch! & Phet and Toey? OU dayum.
Totally ready to see them! Both of the pairings are bickering types
right?
Kichy had this latest event together i post it later 

Ntsuab-Ci

HAHAHAHAHAHA! AWWWWWE. Ken and Namtarn are sooooooo cute! OMG. Ken looks sexy in black. <3 Dayum dayum daayyuummm!