[Ch3] Dao Kiang Deun (Broadcast Thai)

cool :)

sarNie Adult
@Ntsuab-Ci , I've been studying for my finals for like two weeks with no time to spare girl! 555 then winter break started last week but I was just to lazy checking on AF :loool:  Spent the last week just trying to catch up with my dramas cuz i was soo soo behind :ghehe:

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Aren't they something?  :dude:  :clap: Ugh, they are just soooooooooooooooooooo adorable mann. I can't get over them. I really need to tell my dad to be my thai teacher, lolol! I need to learn fast (even though that's impossible for me). But just by seeing them being playing (fighting, hahahaha) with each other, I'm already at peace. I wish there was more updates though. I really need to see my Kichy more. <3 JUST THE CUTEST! Okay so like, I'm already thinking ahead for them. After this one, hopefully they'll have another lakorn with a  :slapandkissse3: or like at least once when they get paired. HEHE. I really wanna see more of Ken! Does he have any lakorns after this?  :blink: Okay, hehe. I love Kichy. :3

sarNie Adult
OMGAWSH THANKYOU Marina . 555 Kichy is so :heart: ...makes me so happy to see them so "  :grouphug: " with each other. SO FREAKIN ADORABLE !! They're always like that 555 I spy an offscreen not knowing indirect feeling towards each other ... YESH! :pervie:  Agree Nstuab-Ci and Marina? :loool:

@Ntsuab-Ci, not so sure.. I know that he's filming one rite now with Bella 

Ntsuab-Ci

You know I totally agree, hehe. :bhehe: But darn it. I really hope he has another one. I don't wanna wait forever until he gets another one. I mean, if you see Mark and the others, they already are doing tons (not tons but it's just my exaggeration) of lakorns. Okay, I don't know how to explain it. {: Mark has 3 upcoming, Nadech has 2? Namtarn has one already with Por and okay. Imma stop. I don't know how to explain. THE POINT IS, I wanna see what lakorn Ken's gonna do next after this one. xD Um, also. I'm trynna write a lot. LOL.

sarNie Adult
Yeah i havent heard much about him to be honest. Besides Look Tard, I'm not sure what else he's going to do. I'm not such a big big big fan of his but when him and Namtarn join hearts comes together..WOOAH that is a DIFFERENT story girl 555.  Freaking love Namtarn! That's what brought me here in the first place :ghehe:  

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Ntsuab-Ci said:
You know I totally agree, hehe. :bhehe: But darn it. I really hope he has another one. I don't wanna wait forever until he gets another one. I mean, if you see Mark and the others, they already are doing tons (not tons but it's just my exaggeration) of lakorns. Okay, I don't know how to explain it. {: Mark has 3 upcoming, Nadech has 2? Namtarm has one already with Por and okay. Imma stop. I don't know how to explain. THE POINT IS, I wanna see what lakorn Ken's gonna do next after this one. xD Um, also. I'm trynna write a lot. LOL.
Namtarn she's replacing Marie as the n'ek for Sai Lab Sarm Miti pairing with P'Por Nattawut and Ruen Rissaya with P'Por Thrisadee 
http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/topic/59179-ch3-sai-lap-sam-mithi-cholumpi/page-3

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Ntsuab-Ci: They are truly something XD And yes, too adorable. Every single time I see a video of them on my youtube home page, I get so happy :D
Do you know Thai well? My dad knows Thai but he doesn't watch lakorns ... so it'd be awkward, haha.
I hope they have a slap/kiss as well cause I can totally imagine them in one!
I know Ken's in one with Bella but I don't like the whole lakorn idea so I'm gonna pass on it even though Ken looks pretty nice shirtless xD

Cool: No problemo, girl :) I wanted to share since I knew you girls would be as happy as me.
They're beyond adorable :D And yes, I agree with you ;) Definitely some feelings towards each other, hehehe ;)

What brought me into DKD2 was Ken & Namtarn's pairing. Love Namtarn from Majurat See Nampueng and loved Ken from Raeng Ngao 2013 even though his acting wasn't the best.

Ntsuab-Ci

@Cool; HEHE. I KNOW RIGHT. I seriously don't know what brought me here... oh wait.. I think it was PHET. LOL. Omg, I'm a Kichy killer right here. -.- That was when I had a huge "CRUSH" (still do) on Phet and I love Toey so yeah. You get the point.

@Alice, OH YEAH. I forgot. I was looking forward to seeing Marie in that one though.. I mean, I'm fine and HAPPY with Namtarn but I miss Marie. & some of you said she was lucky to be paired with Por N. so I was hoping she'll get more promoted..

@Huajaklaungtur; I don't know thai well AT ALL. But I have been catching a feeew. Let's see, I know crazy, hello, uhhhhhhhhh...... I love you, I hate you, remember, & that's all I can think of right now but still terrible at thai. My dad doesn't watch thai lakorns as well. I just want him to teach me what words mean and all that teacher stuff, haha. I already told him to before. He told me a few but I forgot them. But anyways, I also don't like the idea much for Look Tard. But Ken does look good shirtless doesn't he? [;

sarNie Adult
Yeah I'll be passing look tard too but gosh Ken shirtless is so :spicy:  hopefully we'll get to see him shirtless in a couple of scenes hehe. And I think we will since that bathtub scene... :drools: 555

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Ntsuab-Ci: Same here, I didn't know Thai at all but after watching lakorns like crazy, I'm starting to get the hang of the Thai language. It also helps to watch stuff subbed whether it's lakorns or songs x) It just shows how crazy I am for the Thai entertainment, haha.
Same here, I want my dad to teach me Thai but he wants me to learn Hmong since that is our language.
Yeah, not really into period lakorns like Look Tard but yeah, he does look pretty nice ;) hahaha.

Cool: Yeah, that bathtub scene ;) I'm sure we'll get to see him shirtless a few times, hehe.

sarNie Adult
huajaikaungtur said:
Ntsuab-Ci: Same here, I didn't know Thai at all but after watching lakorns like crazy, I'm starting to get the hang of the Thai language. It also helps to watch stuff subbed whether it's lakorns or songs x) It just shows how crazy I am for the Thai entertainment, haha.
Same here, I want my dad to teach me Thai but he wants me to learn Hmong since that is our language.
Yeah, not really into period lakorns like Look Tard but yeah, he does look pretty nice ;) hahaha.

Cool: Yeah, that bathtub scene ;) I'm sure we'll get to see him shirtless a few times, hehe.
Me too! Thai is like a part of me now.  My language is Hmong too but when I hear thai, it'll just click like if i were to hear someone speaking hmong! :ghehe: 

Ntsuab-Ci

HMONG PRIDE, LOLOLOL! I suck at hmong though, omg... -.- I too whitewash now. But um, yeah. I should keep telling my dad to teach me.

@Cool; Hopefully we do. I mean, we saw him being shirtless so I'm sure we'll see him. I wonder what that scene is about though. But I just know Imma be laughing so much by how Namtarn was acting.

@Huajaikaungtur; I would do that, but that takes so muccccccch time, lol. -.- But maybe one day. Yeah, I don't really like period lakorns too... I mean, those kinds of period lakorns. I'm fine with Suparburoot Jutathep kind of period. :)

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Cool: I know right, my parents think I'm so crazy since my sister and I sometimes speak in Thai to each other xD I used to find the Thai language so different but now, it's like normal everyday language, haha :D

Ntsuab-Ci: Oh, I know right! I'm not the best at Hmong, too but I know how to speak it -- just not the best. My dad wants to teach my siblings and I but he never does. Yes, one day ^_^ I'm okay with period lakorns but it depends.. haha, I'm kinda picky when it comes to dramas/lakorns.

Ntsuab-Ci

Ohhh, I know how you feel. I am too. I care about looks and storyline. If one main is cute and the other isn't, I ain't watching even if they're one of my favorites. & if both are good looking and storyline isn't, uh bye. But most of the ones I do wanna watch are not eng subs. *SIGH* This is why I need to learn thai. But yeah. I can speak hmong too but my pronouncing sucks. I WAS good then I started speaking english everyday with my friends. But I understand it, of course. It's my language, lol. But good thing KICHY and Phet|Toey are cutee. Now with the storyline. I'm sure I'll like it. It's romantic/comedy. Plus, I liked Dao Kaew Duen sooooooo. :thumbup:

sarNie Adult
Same thing with me,I can speak and understand hmong, its just sometimes i question myself if im saying it correctly because it starts to feel like somethings off...lmfao sometimes, i even speak hmong in a thai accent 555 tooo funny X) 

For the period lakorns, I'm okay with it. Not really my kind of thing but I'll watch it if it means i get to see my favorite couples/interesting storyline. But even the Suparburoot Jutathep Series, i couldnt finish it so idk, it just depends. 

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
Same as me!!!! I can speak easy hmong LOL but not all hmong words. I keep on using English a lot at home until my parents yelled at me. I think I can speak thai more fluent then hmong. (I can't read or write thai tough:()

I want KICHY!!! The storyline seems fun. I love romantic comedies so wishing for this one.

Ntsuab-Ci

I like dramas more than comedies... But you know, I still like comedy. You know how there's still dramas in romantic comedies? Yeah, um. I used to think there weren't ANY dramas and it was just peaceful. Oh did I got that wrong, mhm.