[Ch3] Dao Kiang Deun (Broadcast Thai)

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Ntsuab-Ci: Yeah, I usually care most about the cast. If one of my favorites are the leads, I usually watch it then I take in notice the storyline and all that other stuff :)
Yeah, there are not much english subbed lakorns these days. Thanks to Viki though :)
My parents speak Hmong all the time so I do understand it.
Yes, onto the lakorn!!~ I'm at the moment where I don't care what the storyline is. I'm hooked with Kichy's couple and definitely, Phet & Toey. I hope DKD2 won't be disappointing! I enjoyed DKD1 a lot, too especially Kong & Prang's couple XD

Cool: I know right. One thing I can never remember are the colors in Hmong. I always get them mixed up and my parents always make fun of my speaking.
I never watched the Suparburoot Jutathep series, I was actually gonna start it but my sister beat me to it and she loves it.
So yeah, not planning to start on it.

And yeah, my parents always yell at my siblings and I when we speak English to each other. They want us speaking Hmong but then that would just be weird, hahaha.
I prefer dramas over comedies but comedies are good every now and then since they give me more of a light feeling instead of full on dramalama XD 
Ntsuab-Ci, I know right! Even the comedic lakorns have drama like people killing others or something. Lakorns in general, hehe.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
You know it. But I love Kong and Prang's couple too, oml. Prang is just so beautiful. <3 And now she has a lakorn with my Phet, hehe. I totally ship them together. <3 But yes. I don't see how killing a person is a comedy, aheemmm... LOL. This lakorn is gonna be good. I just know it cause both couples are bickering types right? I do love bickering couples. :D Also, FINALLY ON PAGE 26!

cool :)

sarNie Adult
@marina,oh goshhh the colors! I don't know them at all aha. Probably just white black green red. There goes all the colors I know how to say :cry: 555.  and LOL at not watching it cuz ur sister watched it first :loool: I do that too!! It bothers me when my sister finishes a new episode of the lakorn I TOLD her about before me! I just need to finish the whole thing before her then I'll be fine :ghehe:

@ntsuab-ci, I'm already loving the offscreen romance... :pervie: 

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Ntsuab-Ci: I love them so much.
Actually, I enjoyed Kong and Prang's couple more than Aum and Janie's. Prang is stunning, eh? And yeah, I don't like the period type of lakorn for Phet & Prang's lakorn but I'm gonna be watching it just for them :D
I know right, comedies turn into dramas.
Yes, bickering couples are always the best!! Let's keep this thread moving, fighting~

Cool: Hahaha, I only know white and black. All the other colors are a blur to me, lolol.
My sisters and I don't watch the same lakorns -- at least, we try not to since we don't have the same obsessions and don't want to be watching the same stuff.
Haha, you and your sister are hilarious XDD

Ntsuab-Ci

@Huajaikaungtur; I enjoyed their couple more too. Prang is drop dead gorgeous. <3 But yeah. I'm only gonna watch it because of them. If not, I wouldn't. I hope they'll get another opportunity to be paired up together again. :) But yes. LET'S KEEP THIS CONVERSATION GOINGGGGGGGGGGGG. [;

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Ntsuab-Ci: Feel free to call me Marina :) Huajaikaungtur is such a hassle to type out. Prang's such a beauty, can't get over how beautiful she is. I'm also watching Bang Rajan for Wawwa and Art ^^ But I'm most hyped for Phet & Prang's pairing, of course.
Wait, you hope for Kong & Prang to be paired up again or Phet & Prang? Or both? ;)
Yes, let's keep it going!!~

Ntsuab-Ci

I was gonna ask you if I could call you Marina instead since Cool does it. But thanks. It's a lot easier! :) BUT YES. I'm also watching it for Wawaa/Wawwa (which way is it spelt... lol?) and Art. But I want Phet and Prang to be paired up again. But I wouldn't mind Kong and her too.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Ntsuab-Ci: Awe, feel free to call me Marina then :D I prefer being called Marina anyways.
I spell her name like Wawwa XD It doesn't matter much though.
Yes, I would love to see Phet and Prang paired up again and perhaps a modern lakorn as the main couple ? ;)

Ntsuab-Ci

YES YES YES. HEHE. Prang's a pretty good actress for a newbie. Phet too. They're still consider newbies right? LOL. Um, yeah. They're cute. <3  I really hope my Phet will get to be p`ek soon. Or at least... 5 times. HAHA. He soooooooo cute. :3 <3 OMG. My biggest crush right now.

sarNie Adult
Uhm..don't hate me for saying I don't know who prang is.. :nailbiter: But I'll assume it's that girl with kong 555 but phet,ohmygoodnush yes. He needs to act as a main lead one of these days.well by himself. :p

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Ntsuab-Ci: Yeah, I consider them newbies :D
They're super cute and I can't wait to see their chemistry.
And yes, Phet deserves to be pa'ek one day. He's got the looks and talent <3

Cool: We won't hate you, girl :p And yes, she's the girl with Kong in DKD1.
Definitely, Phet needs to be pa'ek, no doubt XD

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
I don't think I've ever been on this thread, but Ken P and Namtarn looks pretty good together. Phet and Toey are pairing up? They make a cute couple, I wish Phet would be p'ek soon, I just love him in SS. One of my favorite newbies, so handsome. His smile is so sweet  :heart: . So in love with him.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
You guys are too funny! Makes me want to join in with the conversation. But Yes! Phet is so cutee I would watch him any day. :thumbsup: LOL Prang is drop dead Gorgeous though. She's probably going to be one of my favorite second leads. Hopefully N'ek one day! :yahoo:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Sweetie-dara: Glad you came upon this thread today :D
And yes, both couples in this lakorn are super cuuute :3
I'm currently watching SS1 and I agree with you, adore Phet. He definitely has the potential to become pa'ek~

Xionggurl26: You should totally join us on this convo! The more, the merrier :)
Phet is so asdfghjkl; Glad to see another Phet shipper ^^
I hope to see Prang as na'ek, too. She's too beautiful to pass up on, her acting is good as well.

sarNie Adult
@sweetie-dara and xiongurl26 ,welcome to the thread guys :p come join the fun with us spazzing bout random stuff. I just noticed that we're talking about anything that's coming to mind 555 sweetie-dara,namtarn and ken IS heckuh cute tho huh?? I've never seen an onscreen couple that bickers so much offscreen :loool: 

Ntsuab-Ci

OMG, we're actually making conversations again. :')

Marina; I just love it when newbies come out who are already pretty good at acting. Did that make sense...? Um... lol. But yes. Can't wait to see their chemistry as well! Hopefully it'll be cute. :3 We're so out of topic on the couples. -.- Hahaha, oh well.

Sweetie-dara; WELCOME WELCOME. :DDDD & Phet is just the cutest isn't he? Or handsomest? LOL. Is that a word... .__.But hope to see you more in here. :)

Xiongurl126; Please do make convos with us. :D The more, the better and active! Phet is indeed a pretty good actor huh. Prang is whew. GORGEOUS GORGEOUS.

Cool; Me too! Ken and Namtarn are just whoa. Bicker so much but sooooooo cute. :3

sarNie Adult
Hahaha that offscreen indirect romance is so breath taking :heart: is itt wierd to be fangirling on them arguing??? I find that so cute and sincere 555 did that makes sense? I like it when they argue? Of course that made sense :yes: :bhehe:

Ntsuab-Ci

Not weird at all cause I do too. I'm sure most people like them arguing/bickering. That's what makes them cuteeeeeeeeeeeeee!

sarNie Adult
There should probably be updates soon,just cuz it's been so long x) I haven't checked on IG for pics yet..I should probably start haha.but wen I do,I'll post them ASAP :p or.. That's if I don't get tooo lazy....lol 

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Ntsuab-Ci: I know right, yayy for conversations!! :D
No worries, girl, I totally got what you were saying. I love when that happens, too since most newbies aren't the best at acting but when a newbie comes out and they rock, it just amazes me. For instance, Namtarn's acting. Her acting in Majurat See Nampueng was great, at least to me it was :)
I hope their chemistry will be awesome, too :) And yeah, we're so off topic but who cares, eh?  :coverlaf: 

Cool: That is not weird at all, girl :) I love arguing couples, they're super cute. The more they argue with each other, the more I feel like they're close and comfortable around each other. It's just super sweet ;)
Can't wait for more updates~