[Ch3] Dao Kiang Deun (Broadcast Thai)

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
OHH YES! THOUGH, I haven't really seen Phet and Toey on screen much. Only one time. *sighh* They so cute. Ohmygawd. ;3

Kekekekeke, made it to page 28. Btw... where did everyone go?

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart

cool :)

sarNie Adult
Awh thankyou for uploading. I was going to but i can't for some odd reason, my photobucket isn't allowing me to  :yuck:  There's more pic of them at the field but like i said, i can't upload them :cry: I'll try again since they're all already downloaded into my computer but .. :cry:  
Anyways, sorry Ntsuab-Si , I haven't had the time for AF at all lately which makes me pretty sad, cuz i'm like behind in thread i was once actived in :no:

Oh and the "heart photo" of Namtarn , don't say that's a cute photo cuz that's not our Kichy together! 555+ Team KICHY ONLY lolololol . I think that's one of the other actors in this lakorn but idk for sure. BUT that isn't Ken 555 . Namtarn has alot of photos with that guy ...  :numchuck:  :whatever:  555 I'm so mean for being so stingy LOL . This photo was meant for  Ken and Namtarn and only them ... :cry: #sad 

Ntsuab-Ci

THANKS FOR THE PHOTOS MAHALO! :)

Cool; You crack me up! LOL. Omg, right. It only has to be KEN! I saw that picture on Instagram and was dabating if it was Kichy... I guess it's not. Is it just me or does the two pairs have similar smiles? I swear they do, which is even cuter!

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Awe, I love looking at photos for this lakorn :) They're all so good looking & awesome  :dance1: 

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Phet is so ... asdfghjkl ... too handsome. He's so funny and seems like such a fun person.
Toey and him look great, excited for their pairing <3

Ntsuab-Ci

Of course Phet and Toey are adorable together. SO FABULOUS! Phet is just whew. Too handsome! I love their smiles together. *sighhhhhhhhh* BRIGHTENS MY DAY!

sarNie Adult
So excited for their pairing! They are soooo so :spicy: 555. And Thanks for the photos! i haven't seen them . Haha I'm wondering how Toey is able to carry him though  :scratchhead2:  lmbo.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i agree with everyone on Phet and Toey and talking about my lovely Kichy they are twice adorable 

Ntsuab-Ci

Cool; I was wondering the same thing! LOL. Toey is so skinny and small. Must be a pretty strong skinny small girl then.

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
Anyone know when will this lakorn air?  I'm curious. 

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
I've watched a clip of Toey and Phet and I heard Toey called Phet P'Phet. I thought he's younger but why did she address him that way. I may also heard it wrong, too. But it would be great if someone correct me. It doesn't matter who's older. I was just curious.

Love Toey, Phet, Ken, and Namtarn mak ka.

Just want to share what I made. 

sarNie Adult
Hi leemyis , you're banner you made is soo beautiful! Toey and Phet are born in the same year but she's a couple of months older. I wouldn't be surprise if she addresses him as P' just the fact that she probably doesn't want to be the one that's the P' haha that's my guess 

Ntsuab-Ci

Awweeeeeee! That banner is super duper cute! <333 These couples are making me go crazy!!! SO WONDERFUL.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Leemyis: I miss your works so much and so glad to see you active on asianfuse again :) I don't know if you remember me XD
But I love that artwork of Phet and Toey. The coloring is so subtle and warm. They are too cute, great job!