[Ch3] Dao Kiang Deun (Broadcast Thai)

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
Team PheToey is so adorable. They should be pair up as pra nangs one day.

Ntsuab-ci: me too I hope he gets a pra ek role soon. He is rumored as a pra ek in a series tough.

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
@Chalidaluvprin. I will cross my finger and pray for this rumor to be true. 

How long will we have to wait to watch this lakorn? I can't wait anymore.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
I thought Phet was Pra'ek in that one Ch.3 evening series wasn't he? I thought he was. 

The GIF's are superr cute! <3 

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
@Xionggurl26.  Yes, he was in Saeng Dao Klang Jai but I want him to take leading role in the prime time slot. 

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
@Hazelsky: I'm definitely in for Team PheToey, too!! :D Love those GIFs, gahh. These couples are killing me T__T They're too awesome, haha.

Girls, I would love for Phet to be pa'ek as well.
He is definitely pa'ek material with his looks and amazing acting. Too good to pass up on.
Hope he gets pa'ek role soon & with a suitable actress!! :D

hazelsky

sarNie Hatchling
Glad you guys like the gifs. There will be more when this lakorn finally airs :dance1:

I'm with everyone! Phet needs to be pr'ek. He holds the screen so well.
My friend said that his appearance (or face) is very muaj tsim (meaning he have strong facial features).  LOL I couldn't have agreed more.

We have two handsome fellas and two lovely ladies in one lakorn. Kichy & PheToey <3

hazelsky

sarNie Hatchling
I'm glad you like the banner, Alice. Samee Tee Tra is my new drug LOL. Totally addicting!

I don't know if these clips been shared yet, but Phet is so funny. Guys, this is what happens when you try to stop a cat fight LOL
Poor Phet, he was getting hit left and right. The 2nd clip is of the adorable PheToey!  The 3rd, a bathroom scene for our Kichy as well. hehehe.

(sources: catmatdz3, tvthailandhd, & myshowproduction3)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIcMR6wUQ_I

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNzQp85mpB8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvaXlCgNbbg

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
@hazelsky i think there are 2 been posted but who cares its really nice sharing again 
my huge love is KICHY followed by Pope&Ploy, Rome&Chompoo 

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
leemyis said:
@Xionggurl26.  Yes, he was in Saeng Dao Klang Jai but I want him to take leading role in the prime time slot. 
Ohhh I got you! I feel the same. Let's cross our fingers that he will!!

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
I am just too in love with everyone in this lakorn.
Especially loving Phet and so sad how he kept getting hit, LOLOL. He's so funny!! :D
Namtarn's such a cute girl, too. Her facial expressions and actions crack me up.
This cast is beyond awesome. Thanks for re-posting the videos, Hazelsky!

_whitewishes

sarNie Egg
Hi, I am a new fan of this lakorn too :DD recently in love with phet :OOO he is really too handsome. 

Hope to spazz with you all on this coming lakorn :DDD AND I THINK I KNOW SOME OF YOU, HAHA IF YOU KNOW MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL :D

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
@yukielim. Welcome to the thread. :)
We're all here are a big fan of this lakorn as well and also I am a big fan of Phet, too. Thanks for following me at tumblr. I just followed you.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
@Yukielim: Hey, girl. It's me, laimtxias thao :welcome1: So glad that you're joining our thread.

@Leemyis: Thank you for the pictures, you awesomeness :wink: 
Hehe, especially loving the 3rd photo with Phet's arm around Ken. Do I see some bromance? Wohoo  :woot:
And that last photo of Phet and Toey is so beautiful. Love the scenery. Wooow :D

@Mahalo: Thank you for the links, will check them out!!