[Ch3] Dao Raung (No Problem)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone

ฟิตติ้งละคร "ดาวเรือง" บวงสรวงที่ช่อง 3 หนองแขมวันที่ 14 มิ.ย. เวลา 09.30 น. นะคะ

Credit. FB Nadech & Yaya

จากคุณ : ชื่นกลิ่น

opening ceremony 14th June 2012

Alice

sarNie Tombstone

สวัสดีเช้าวันบวงสรวงละครดาวเรืองค่ะ ตอนนี้น้องมาถึงช่อง 3 แล้วนะคะ กำลังแต่งตัวรองานเริ่มค่ะ Enjoy DaoRuang Day ♥♥
credit YayaUrassaya.com

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thanks, Alice.

It said good morning the day of the opening of lakorn Dao Ruang. Yaya already arrived at Ch. 3 and is getting ready for the opening ceremony on June 14, 9:30am.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Thanks, Alice.

It said good morning the day of the opening of lakorn Dao Ruang. Yaya already arrived at Ch. 3 and is getting ready for the opening ceremony on June 14, 9:30am.
yep that's right you welcome @Vimalee

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !

Credit as tagged​

Por and Yaya actually look pretty decent as a couple, at least IMO. But I''m not digging all that makeup they caked on Por's face >< sighss. So happy to see Pita in here though.​

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yaya and Por look kind of odd as a pair look like an Uncle and Niece this is a huge age gap Por his 33 turning 34 while Yaya is 19 that is about 13yrs apart

shengvang

sarNie Adult
lol... you know what I notice, while Nadech is with p'jeaw, Yaya is with p'mam. They all can't seem to be
seperated. :)

Thanks CC and Alice for the opening ceremony photos.

somp9

sarNie Adult
Yaya looks pretty in here. Por looks uncomfortable around Yaya but she looks friendly with him. They seem like odd couple.
You're right about P'mam with Yaya and p'Jeaw with Nadech. hope to see the video soon.

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Omg I think por and yaya look so cute together... I just see the pic it already make me feel happy mak.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Looks like Kong and Ae are reuniting as a couple. Por is definitely not photogenic, he looks much better onscreen. Meh, the pairing looks OK, i'm open to new pairings at the moment.

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
Omg !!! Look at Yaya 's converses !!! Lol !!! They are do dirty , l love the picture where they compare her shoes to Por's ones . A world apart!!!
Just realised that Daddy Adisuan is going to be in here as well lol.
Yaya still stand out in her tomboy clothes and look really pretty . Por is actually alright here, I just wish he could smile a bit more... But he doesn't look like the demonstrative type lol
I am warming up to their pairing now , hope it will even get better when they are in motion and interacting with each other .
The age gap doesn't bother me much , if there is chemistry , they will be alright .
Thanks CC and Alice for the pictures .

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJwYMe3-Dcg&feature=g-all-u[/youtube]​
she's so cute in this interview, esp towards the end​

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bma4AwxNiIg&feature=channel&list=UL[/youtube]​

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NaoO81YaF5w&feature=channel&list=UL[/youtube]​

Credits to Poomadong​