[Ch3] Duang Jai Tewa Prom Series (Unknown)

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
New face i like fai shes in klin kasalong

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Nope ch3 sd and family are reruns.. no new dramas probably cause so many competitions
Oh hmm i saw the news on thairath tv that there are a few digital channels that will be returning the channe(closing). Mcot and ch3 sd were among them. Maybe not now but soon?

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Oh hmm i saw the news on thairath tv that there are a few digital channels that will be returning the channe(closing). Mcot and ch3 sd were among them. Maybe not now but soon?
Its a shame because the lakorn produced for 3sd were different to the main ch3 dramas and they have so many they never aired!.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Will this ever become a thing? T-T

I would love to see Namfah Thunyaphat (Boonplook from Krong Kam) in here, she's so cute and pretty good for a newbie. If not nangek, I don't mind her being second lead too cause she's so young and to just have more experience. I just want her in here for more exposure, lol.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
omg, finalllyyyyyy. hoping it's true. i really dont want to be disappointed... sigh. If they do go for newbies, please please please, i hope they mix in with some worthy underrated actors!

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
omg, finalllyyyyyy. hoping it's true. i really dont want to be disappointed... sigh. If they do go for newbies, please please please, i hope they mix in with some worthy underrated actors!
Yeah I agree! I’m wanting really good newbies. I already know they’re probably gonna choose a lot of the more popular girl newbies like Diana and stuff which I like her but not enough to be in a series of this caliber! I think this update is true since it’s coming from the publishers themselves.

I wonder if they’ll cast A-list actors in here like mark, nadech, and boy who weren’t part of the original series? I think I would like that!